What's new

Kerala Corner

Ente Ammayude koode oru Malayali doctor undayirunnu Waikato Hosiptalil. Moopar aviduthe oru nursumayi love ayi, pinne kalyanavum kazichu.

Aa sthree annegil Indian cooking padichu, oru thani Malyali bharya avaan sramichu. Pakshe Doctorinte Parents orikkalum aa vivahum angigarichila. 5 Varsham kazhinjum.

I felt sorry for her

That is ok..... What is your mother's feeling about your girl friend?

That is ok..... What is your mother's feeling about your girl friend?

I haven't told my gf about what my mother really thinks of her or what my Mother has told me in private.

It will be depressing for my gf to hear. My mother is old fashioned. And she has offensive views about certain ethnic groups.

I haven't told my gf about what my mother really thinks of her or what my Mother has told me in private.

It will be depressing for my gf to hear. My mother is old fashioned. And she has offensive views about certain ethnic groups.

ask her to join PDF....She will change her views towards those 'certain ethnic groups" :P

ask her to join PDF....She will change her views towards those 'certain ethnic groups" :P

LOL. But I hope she comes around eventually.

My gf is a kind hearted soul. maybe my Mother will see it too.

Lol..... Premam thalakku pidichu alle.......:P

In real life, I am socially awkward and I am not exactly a ladies man :P

I am well aware things can come crashing down. But you got one life to live right? Might as well experience life to the fullest.

Pakshe athe. Premama thalakku pidichu. Njan munpe ivide kure varthamanam paranju.

Premathinu kannum mookum mathramalla. Thalachorrum illa :D

In real life, I am socially awkward and I am not exactly a ladies man :P

No man will agree that he is one!!!!! :P

I am well aware things can come crashing down. But you got one life to live right? Might as well experience life to the fullest.

:tup::tup::tup:

Pakshe athe. Premama thalakku pidichu. Njan munpe ivide kure varthamanam paranju.

Premathinu kannum mookum mathramalla. Thalachorrum illa :D

Premam thalakku pidichial, the first casuality is going to be your Brain!!!!!

No man will agree that he is one!!!!! :P

:tup::tup::tup:

Premam thalakku pidichial, the first casuality is going to be your Brain!!!!!

I pretty much lucked out :D

In my offline life, I had many troubles. And she had my back for those. That counts for something.

@nair thanks for the conversation. It's 11 PM here. Got to hit the hay.

I pretty much lucked out :D

In my offline life, I had many troubles. And she had my back for those. That counts for something.

@nair thanks for the conversation. It's 11 PM here. Got to hit the hay.

Good night

@levina aa alfa endina purathakkiyathu??? avan ividathe pala emmanmarumayi bayangara close ayirunnu...

Last edited:
Ithu enthine kurichu annu?

@nair @sreekumar @kurup Njaan New Zealand electionil vote cheythu :D

Avidengana rate ....... $1000 and one kuppy beer .... :p:

My gf is a kind hearted soul.

Marry her ..... your opinion will be changed automatically ..... :D

Any doubt ask @nair

Kureyennam undayirunnello.A refrendum avasya pedunathano.

Narikala etattam vareyum pokan oru nanvumilla.Asamanya tolikattiya.Chilarude avasthe kelkumbol aviduthe netakanmar aa nadu kuttichorakkuna reethi onnu vere thanneyanu.
Innale avanmarkku karandu billukoodiyathinte oru thread undayirunnu.kandayirunno.

alladey ... 4 militantsine nammude army innu konnu .... aa thread ..... ividuthe emanmar pothuve close cheyyaranu pathivu ... but ithu avanmar delete cheythu kalanju .

current billinte thread njan kandilla ...link ??

LOL. But I hope she comes around eventually.

My gf is a kind hearted soul. maybe my Mother will see it too.
Poor guy..I made sure my mum and gf get along very well before marriage..i am married to my gf now... So far so good :cool:

Poor guy..I made sure my mum and gf get along very well before marriage..i am married to my gf now... So far so good :cool:

Aren't you a little young to get married ? :unsure:

My mother is old fashioned. And she has offensive views about certain ethnic groups.

What do you mean ? :unsure:

@levina Apa @Ayush @SarthakGanguly - Does he mean that Auntie is more like me that she too thinks that South Indians are brown little cupcakes without any white icing on top of them whatsoever ? :o:

Waisee jokes aside what the heck is your GF's Ethnicity that one may have offensive views about that ? :undecided:

Avidengana rate ....... $1000 and one kuppy beer .... :p:

Marry her ..... your opinion will be changed automatically ..... :D

Any doubt ask @nair

alladey ... 4 militantsine nammude army innu konnu .... aa thread ..... ividuthe emanmar pothuve close cheyyaranu pathivu ... but ithu avanmar delete cheythu kalanju .

current billinte thread njan kandilla ...link ??

Brutal Over charging in electricity bills by PMLN. | Page 6

@kurup adyam muthal nokiyal mathi nalla best comedy anu.

Back
Top Bottom