What's new

Kerala Corner

@Gibbs how much money from overseas remittances Sri Lanka receive.

I mean I have read reports there is a lot of money from the Gulf countries for example.

so what is the proportion.

@Gibbs how much money from overseas remittances Sri Lanka receive.

I mean I have read reports there is a lot of money from the Gulf countries for example.

so what is the proportion.

Dont know the exact numbers mate but foreign remittances share a major portion of the GDP.. Probably second to tourism and the garment industry

I think Gulf and Korea are the main destinations

Dont know the exact numbers mate but foreign remittances share a major portion of the GDP.. Probably second to tourism and the garment industry

I think Gulf and Korea are the main destinations

haha.

kind of similar to kerala then. we have gulf remittances as numero uno in income, followed by tourism.

But Sri Lanka is now opening up it's markets, so it has a better chance of reducing the dependence.

haha.

kind of similar to kerala then. we have gulf remittances as numero uno in income, followed by tourism.

But Sri Lanka is now opening up it's markets, so it has a better chance of reducing the dependence.

Economy is growing rapidly mate especially industrial and service sector like transportation, Ports and Info technology.. But not sure how sustainable it will be without better governance

@abjktu bro can we identify races in kerala on the basis of facial appearence.
Except Adivasi ans SC /ST people it seems all others are same.
P
aadivasi???
nammude vanitha manthri p k jayalakshmiye kandittille??
avare kandaal oru aadhivaasi sthreeaanennu aarengillum parayumo??

aadivasi???
nammude vanitha manthri p k jayalakshmiye kandittille??
avare kandaal oru aadhivaasi sthreeaanennu aarengillum parayumo??

Orikalumilla.
Enikku tonnunathu avarude ancedtors arelum high caste anennanu.Chila muthirnavar anganaya ennodu soochpichathu.
Angane anel thanneyum avar adivadiye vekku karanam enkile reservation enna sambhavam kittu.
Pakshe Sada south Indianeyum Malayaliyeum kandal thirichariyan pattum.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: We mallu's are idiots..... The most serious problem faced by mallu's today are ' 418 Bars'

VM Sudheeran single handedly made us idiots.Thanks to him.hi hi

He screwed all those bar owner's, Babu, and Oooman chandy, Kudiyanmar of Kerala like @SpArK @seiko @acetophenol @levina. He also screwed Police by reducing their daily income from drink and drive charges.....

@levina Ini nattilu varumbol 2 kuppi scotch konduvaranam kettoo... Njan nedumbakasseri kathu nilkkam :P

He screwed all those bar owner's, Babu, and Oooman chandy, Kudiyanmar of Kerala like @SpArK @seiko @acetophenol @levina. He also screwed Police by reducing their daily income from drink and drive charges.....

@levina Ini nattilu varumbol 2 kuppi scotch konduvaranam kettoo... Njan nedumbakasseri kathu nilkkam :P

Ammachi vellam adikuvo.Ente ponnnoo.

hmm,kathu ninno,pitenathe pathratil kanum "Rahasya vivaratinte adisthanatil videsha madyakadathu sangham arestil!":D

Back
Top Bottom