What's new

Kerala Corner

Waise maine kisko aise jokes mare jo wo mother Teresa mere pe bhadak rahi thi ?

Frankly I had lost track of what was being discussed there.
And ofcourse that somebody had a blind spot for the obnoxious mouthed troll on that thread.

Koi shak?:D Enna nee? Kozhikodayattil Kutty ya nee?:laugh:
@seiko
where art thou??
You were planning to give me a malayalam class but i guess this one needs it more than me.
And nope I am not from kozhikode...maakri yennu vilicha manasillavooo?? :P

why u want....a ban....:angry::angry:

arrey when you all want a ban then why cant i ask for one?? :)

nahi I didnt feel bad...but it was definitely good to see you guys come out with the truth.
And he was lying... I am surprised he made up a story that I got warning from mod which i havent yet got.

Frankly at that point of time i felt like slapping him tightly.
I hate liars.
He not only uses offensive language but is also not man enough to accept his mistakes.I have a name for him...which I guess is not hard to guess.:sick:

I was afraid to post in that thread, as I thought he'll start using same language against me & I'm not brave like you...:ashamed: We had to support you, as you were on right and wanted to be on right side ....Bhad may jaiye PDF. :pissed:

Sissy hai, I was shocked how chak de's friend was taking his side...:ashamed:

And ofcourse that somebody had a blind spot for the obnoxious mouthed troll on that thread.

Bas karo lavvu didi . . ab rulaogi kya ?:cray::cray::cray:
Show enter hone par band ho gaya.:( Manjhe poora malum hai jije...unno haula insaan hai.:crazy:

Wo haule ko mile to pairan ke nicchu khundal khundal ke baigan bharta kar deta maiii. aise filrele sarke bohut thoke hain :angry::angry::angry:

@seiko
where art thou??
You were planning to give me a malayalam class but i guess this one needs it more than me.
And nope I am not from kozhikode...maakri yennu vilicha manasillavooo?? :P

arrey when you all want a ban then why cant i ask for one?? :)

what is maakri? I only know about maakikirkiri.:oops:

I was afraid to post in that thread, as I thought he'll start using same language against me & I'm not brave like you...:ashamed: We had to support you, as you were on right and wanted to be on right side too....Bhad may jaiye PDF, we have life outside it...

Sissy hai, I was shocked how chak de's friend was taking his side...:ashamed:

Yes I have a life outside pdf and it is called DA.
Sparkkkyy and cherokee ko wahan tang kar rahi thi :P

Back
Top Bottom