What's new

Kerala Corner

I dont think it is needed in that thread..... Reason: almost every post is reported , left right centre.....

I will have to keep watching that thread for atleast 24 hours to see if any action is taken on reported posts.
Verde pani aayi!!!
:D

Ab Ban Hone ka # ayega... :D

hehehe lets see if i have to face the hammer.

:yay::yay::yay:

Mera number aayega :D:D:D

Even, I wish to get ban....Main kuch memebers ki derogatory posts ko derogatory manner may report karti hoon..Have already been reprimanded for it, today I did it again... :p:

I will have to keep watching that thread for atleast 24 hours to see if any action is taken on reported posts.
Verde pani aayi!!!
:D

hehehe lets see if i have to face the hammer.

I am sure, you won't face the hammer, as you didn't use derogatory language.... :)

Even, I wish to get ban....Main kuch memebers ki derogatory posts ko derogatory manner may report karti hoon..Have already been reprimanded for it, today I did it again... :p:

wo rape wali baat ko jab usne ye bola ke just joke tha tab meri fir gayi thi verna mai light le raha tha.

I am sure, you won't face the hammer, as you didn't use derogatory language.... :)
I did use some french words which I guess nobody noticed :D
"baudet" and "trouduc" are 2 of them :lol:
Me itni seedhi bhi nahi hu :devil::devil::devil:

wo rape wali baat ko jab usne ye bola ke just joke tha tab meri fir gayi thi verna mai light le raha tha.
Arrey it shows his attitude towards women.

Maine toh live padkha tha and even have screenshot of it...:ashamed: Meri tabhi say sarkha pada hai. :angry: I initially refrained myself from posting in that thread. However, when I saw that Richi Rich manners post, I was compelled to post. When I mentioned about the rape, I was worried that levina might get angry and feel bad...:ashamed:

You know the response of " Salim Kumar" to the news of "Suraj's National Award", was Now you be careful!!!!!!!!

Waise maine kisko aise jokes mare jo wo mother Teresa mere pe bhadak rahi thi ?
Maine toh live padkha tha and even have screenshot of it...:ashamed: Meri tabhi say sarkha pada hai. :angry: I initially refrained myself from posting in that thread. However, when I saw that Richi Rich manners post, I was compelled to post. When I mentioned about the rape, I was worried that levina might get angry and feel bad...:ashamed:
Koi na mitti paa ab :agree::agree::agree:

nahi I didnt feel bad...but it was definitely good to see you guys come out with the truth.
And he was lying... I am surprised he made up a story that I got warning from mod which i havent yet got.

Frankly at that point of time i felt like slapping him tightly.
I hate liars.
He not only uses offensive language but is also not man enough to accept his mistakes.I have a name for him...which I guess is not hard to guess.:sick:

I know tum itni sidhi nai ho.....
tum puri seedhi ho bilkul jalebi ki tarah.......:devil::devil:
:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom