What's new

Kerala Corner

@chhota bheem Thanks....... Yakkarayil oru Fish kittunna kadayundallo....Next month avide onnu try cheyyanam..... I tried a small shop in highway That was amazing....

@chhota bheem Thanks....... Yakkarayil oru Fish kittunna kadayundallo....Next month avide onnu try cheyyanam..... I tried a small shop in highway That was amazing....
Aha bridge da aduthula kadayano.mashay nyan padichu valnadhu kerladay portha so i am not good with places there.next month i might also be there.

Aha bridge da aduthula kadayano.mashay nyan padichu valnadhu kerladay portha so i am not good with places there.next month i might also be there.

Ya from chandra nagar on the first bridge (left side of the canal).... Its a small shop..... But the taste was good..... @Marxist Did you try that place?

Ya from chandra nagar on the first bridge (left side of the canal).... Its a small shop..... But the taste was good..... @Marxist Did you try that place?

Yes its a very famous shop .....

njan oru varsham yakarayil rentinu thamashitundu ,pinne Kannadi schoolianu +2 padichathu

@nair thankullum palakaddano ??

Yes its a very famous shop .....

njan oru varsham yakarayil rentinu thamashitundu ,pinne Kannadi schoolianu +2 padichathu

@nair thankullum palakaddano ??

Nope... I am from Cochin..... I visit palakkad every month.....

Balaraman christhyanikale chorinappol thakithu kitti

ithil ethraperku kettivecha Kashu kittum ?

trust me, there are lots of support for them.

Its the first time ppl getting a chance to give a tight slap on LDF & UDF.

trust me, there are lots of support for them.

Its the first time ppl getting a chance to give a tight slap on LDF & UDF.

Hmmm Kandariyam ......oru third forcenine janan jaypikum ennu thonunnilla

Hmmm Kandariyam ......oru third forcenine janan jaypikum ennu thonunnilla

Jayikilla, thats sure..

You know %ages are always almost same for UDF/LDF. The 'nishpaksha vottukal' is the deciding factor every time.

Eavre kandu bhakii ullavar nannaayal mathi aayirunnu.

Balaraman christhyanikale chorinappol thakithu kitti
1957964_211136252428805_1927345472_n.jpg

ithil ethraperku kettivecha Kashu kittum ?

Palleenem pattakkaranem criticize cheythal oru bishayomilla. pakshe, idukkiyilo thamarasseryilo chennu parayaruthu.. avidathukar jeevanode kathikkum prathyekichu kasturi rangan report-ne support cheyyunnavare(P T Thomas, his nominee - Deen kuriakose). highrange-il Idukki bishoppinu support kooduthal aanu- because he is truely siding with the people there irrespective of religion. avideyulla nayanmarum thiyanmarum ellam bishopinu support aanu. a big difference compared to low lands.

1186039_223651967835753_546831960_n.jpg

കാണാതായ മലേഷ്യന്‍ വിമാനം മനോരമ കണ്ടു പിടിച്ചു
മലേഷ്യന്‍ സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ അപ്പൊ തന്നെ പിടിച്ചൊരു അവാര്‍ഡും കൊടുത്തു.....

Back
Top Bottom