What's new

Kerala Corner

I know that they run schools??

But I really don't know what they do in terms of details. The name itself is self explanatory though :)

Can you explain please :-)

Nayanmarude sevanathinuvendi Mannathu Padmanabhante leadershipil undakkiya prasthanama .

Pandu swanthamaayi oru rashtriya party undayirunnu .Athinu MLA and mantris okke undayirunnu . Ippo aa partyilla .

Kure schools , colleges okke nadathunnund , kerala rashtriyathil moshammalllatha swaadheenavum und .

Nair Service Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nayanmarude sevanathinuvendi Mannathu Padmanabhante leadershipil undakkiya prasthanama .

Pandu swanthamaayi oru rashtriya party undayirunnu .Athinu MLA and mantris okke undayirunnu . Ippo aa partyilla .

Kure schools , colleges okke nadathunnund , kerala rashtriyathil moshammalllatha swaadheenavum und .

Nair Service Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know this guy. He led the agitation against the Communists when the education minister Joseph mundassery tried to 'reform' the educational system right?

Thanks for the info :)

How do you know Mallus drink a lot?

lol its the most common stereotype. have interacted with loads of them in college and now in office too. alcohol+intellectualism (frikkin commies :mad:)

have been planning to make a kerala trip ever since i moved to chennai for work 6 months back. actually this was the best time to go for it but instead came back home to spend some time with family and friends.

I know this guy. He led the agitation against the Communists when the education minister Joseph mundassery tried to 'reform' the educational system right?

Thanks for the info :)

He was a great man . NSSinu vendi addeham jeevitham mativechathenkilum keralathile hindukkale muzhuvan uyarthikond varan shremichathil oru valiya pank mannathinund .

Avarnarude avakashathinuvendiyum addeham poradiyitund .

lol its the most common stereotype. have interacted with loads of them in college and now in office too. alcohol+intellectualism (frikkin commies :mad:)

have been planning to make a kerala trip ever since i moved to chennai for work 6 months back. actually this was the best time to go for it but instead came back home to spend some time with family and friends.

:D

LOL.

Do you know the pricing of Anthony Berg?
No idea as I was not travelling. but it may be available locally for a good Rs1500 range.
Guys, anyone has got gun license here? procedure ariyaamo aarkengilum?
we have inheritance(something like that) because grand father used to have and it goes before independence. so, some of my cousins keep guns mostly revolvers imported from germany, I think.
I believe in Kerala it is very tough to get a gun license these days. oru 2-3 lakhs alone for license approval(if you're lucky that is_) as well as rifle club memberships,sports quota etc etc.

I have a couple of air rifles:mad: though including national 35's and unbranded ones rusting as I hardly have time to practice. you may get a powerful air rifle like Diana 350 Magnum(it is lethal) instead.
നാടന്‍ തോക്ക് എന്നുരു സംഭവമുണ്ട്..ഇടുക്കി ജില്ലയില്‍ ഈസിയായ്യിട്ടു കിട്ടും എന്ന് കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്.;)
ask your questions here:
Indians For Guns • Index page

Last edited:
N
I have a couple of air rifles:mad: though including national 35's and unbranded ones rusting as I hardly have time to practice. you may get a powerful air rifle like Diana 350 Magnum(it is lethal) instead.
നാടന്‍ തോക്ക് എന്നുരു സംഭവമുണ്ട്..ഇടുക്കി ജില്ലയില്‍ ഈസിയായ്യിട്ടു കിട്ടും എന്ന് കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്.;)
ask your questions here:

@takeiteasy, I don't know why, the comment was hilarious.

I am curious, what you do for a living? If you don't want to, that's cool :)

Chennithalaku mantri sthanam ,Hindu vote needan congressinte puthiya thattipu

Chennithalaku mantri sthanam ,Hindu vote needan congressinte puthiya thattipu

Powder kuttanpan, somewhere I read about him.!

Pinne, Ayale mantri aakiyaal nayanmaar elaavarum congressinu vote cheyumo? No!

No idea as I was not travelling. but it may be available locally for a good Rs1500 range.

we have inheritance(something like that) because grand father used to have and it goes before independence. so, some of my cousins keep guns mostly revolvers imported from germany, I think.
I believe in Kerala it is very tough to get a gun license these days. oru 2-3 lakhs alone for license approval(if you're lucky that is_) as well as rifle club memberships,sports quota etc etc.

ask your questions here:

In fact, I was planning to apply for one, damn very strict for aam admi. But do not want to spent 2-3 lacs if I do not get the license at all. Will buy a air rifle which does not need a license. I was looking for a hand gun with license only.

P
In fact, I was planning to apply for one, damn very strict for aam admi. But do not want to spent 2-3 lacs if I do not get the license at all. Will buy a air rifle which does not need a license. I was looking for a hand gun with license only.

Is there a reason :-)

Powder kuttanpan, somewhere I read about him.!

Pinne, Ayale mantri aakiyaal nayanmaar elaavarum congressinu vote cheyumo? No!

High commandile aluminium patelumar agne karthunu ....NSS inte pinakam mattanulla oru soothrapani .....

Back
Top Bottom