What's new

Kerala corner thread has become the place for pushing the saffronist agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Moderators , please ban all those who are spitting violence in that thread including Ajtr for having sparked the debate there...... I thought the discussions in that thread would still be about "Kappa Kanji" (Tapioca and Rice Porridge).

if you see any hate speech just report it. Mods dont have time to read each post.
If anybody argues in support of saffron ideology in a sane and respectful way, it should be allowed, the same way islamists are allowed to post their views in every thread.

^^ thats what i'm doing ie reporting the whole thread as there is no button to report threads ony button is to report posts.

for the first time,i would whole heartedly agree with ajtr. MY thread has became a sh1thole,with lot of members whom i used to respect,spitting venom. I also request the moderators to take action against the venom spitters. Please don't close the thread

^^ thats what i'm doing ie reporting the whole thread as there is no button to report threads ony button is to report posts.
No, I was saying the whole thread cannot be closed (kerala corner is not an offensive thread title, nor is the opening post) but individual offensive posts should be reported and if mods think inappropriate, action will be taken.
I dont usually go to such corners (kerala/turk/irani) because they tend to write in language I dont understand.

No, I was saying the whole thread cannot be closed (kerala corner is not an offensive thread title, nor is the opening post) but individual offensive posts should be reported and if mods think inappropriate, action will be taken.
I dont usually go to such corners (kerala/turk/irani) because they tend to write in language I dont understand.
I've gone through all 50 pages of the thread and hence the result is this thread.mods gonna have a real nightmare cleaning that thread.

If you ban Nair saab and bhairava all will be well. Stupid pandi.......

whats wrong in telling about the prevailing situation on the ground.Atleast i'm not propagating any hated disguised ideology.

Comparing Situations in Kashmir and Kerala are ideologies which do spark a debate, did you think u have sowed peace doing that? You should be happy that you got away from the mods eyes..

whats wrong in telling about the prevailing situation on the ground.Atleast i'm not propagating any hated disguised ideology.

Now i truly doubt that you are an Indian. No state is as integrated into India as kerala. Keralites occupy a great deal of positions in the bureaucracy and the armed forces. Infact organisations such as ISRO, DRDO, ADA (every other acronym) have a disproportionately high population of malayalis working in them.

How can you possibly call it another "kashmir". What kind of "ground realities" are you even talking about ?!

Comparing Situations in Kashmir and Kerala are ideologies which do spark a debate, did you think u have sowed peace doing that? You should be happy that you got away from the mods eyes..
Why is kashmir is such a raw nerve for you guys that just mere mention of it makes you go jumpy.When the debate comes up with analogies such as one i interpreted does that mean my intentions are to sow discord.even if i dont do it discords always existed there.only thing i did is to bring it to forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom