Close Naswar Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I had made this Suggestion in one of my posts on other threads, this is what i posted in reply to Webmaster:

Welcome Aani, everyone has dedicated threads so we can give dedicated welcomes.

Anyways, don't forget to checkout http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner.html (click the last page, for latest comments).

Sir, With Due respect to You, @Hyperion, @Talon, @Armstrong , @Marshmallow, @seiko, @hinduguy, @KRAIT, @JonAsad, @Aeronaut, @Skull and Bones, @Imran Khan, @BDforever , @Mani2020, @alpha1cavalier & other regular Citizens of Great Naswarabad. I would like to make a HUMBLE REQUEST here:

I would like Mods/Administrators to Close NASWAR CORNER as it is corrupting the members here who have only join this forum for the simple reason of it being a Defence Corner oops Defence forum (see i told you :rolleyes:), It is influencing people to indulge in something (naswar) which is absolutely not good for health. In India, the GOI has banned any sort of promotions of Alcohol, smoking, pan masala etc. I don't know why we should not do the same here.

Thanking & Sincerly

A Good & Hardworking Citizen of Naswarabad

arp2041

:)

Any Thoughts on my SUGGESTION???

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 ulu da patha
th_one_inch_punch_emoticon.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody should ban this guy for opening unnecessary threads and wasting bandwidth :whistle:

He think just because he is having diarrhea, he can shitt all over the forum..:angry:

Dear Members,

Feel free to show your frustrations to the thread opener with new abuses and curses..

No warnings or infractions will be issue and no one will be banned..

Best Regards,

Webmaster.

Dear Members,

Feel free to show your frustrations to the thread opener with new abuses and curses..

No warnings or infractions will be issue and no one will be banned..

Best Regards,

Webmaster.

Oopsii.. Webbie was here :o

Message fail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom