What's new

Kerala beats Taj Mahal in Google Search Trends for 2012

May be a bit boring, but you got plenty of liquor to compensate that.:D.And Keralites are very friendly people.(as long as they are not drunk:lol:)

Its a perception created and its a wrong one... Keralites have been labelled as drunkards based on the amount spend on Dharoo... Kerala has the highest price for dharoo because of it taxes... Every year it has been hiked.....but if you compare with the number of bottles or quantity consumed the entire scenario is different.... This was told to me by a senior guy who works in UB group......

Keralites love Brandi!!!!!!

Its a perception created and its a wrong one... Keralites have been labelled as drunkards based on the amount spend on Dharoo... Kerala has the highest price for dharoo because of it taxes... Every year it has been hiked.....but if you compare with the number of bottles or quantity consumed the entire scenario is different.... This was told to me by a senior guy who works in UB group......

Keralites love Brandi!!!!!!

It was just a joke,I also lived in Kerala and also drunk plenty brandy with all the Malayalee friends:D.But I like to point out Kerala has the highest per capita consumption of alcohol in the country.

It was just a joke,I also lived in Kerala and also drunk plenty brandy with all the Malayalee friends:D.But I like to point out Kerala has the highest per capita consumption of alcohol in the country.

That is also worng and right as well..

Wrong : Because kerala illegal liquar is not available (if available it is very less) so what ever data you get on kerala is almost accurate where as the other states it may be wrong.

Right : Because number of poeple consuming alcohol is high:

100% True, we are the best drinkers in south Asia! :cheers: Every festival is an excuse to drink...till :bad::bad::bad:

That is also worng and right as well..

Wrong : Because kerala illegal liquar is not available (if available it is very less) so what ever data you get on kerala is almost accurate where as the other states it may be wrong.

Right : Because number of poeple consuming alcohol is high:

What ever,I only quoted Indian Govt's official figure.Not interested in booze discussion.

not alone Kerala, include whole west coast from north of Goa to Kanyakumari...Nature's gift.

+1.

Munnar is indeed a good place...especially Devikulam and attukkad falls..have had wonderful times there...

Unfortunately I couldn't spend much time in Munnar as my father had difficulty breathing at that high elevation(due to his heart condition) and we have to get off that place after spending only like a day into Udumalapet. Actually we had started with Thekkady, Alleppey and into Munnar. But ofcourse Udumalapet was fun as well - Trimurthi falls,monkey falls etc.

Why does a state Kerala beat a historical place Taj Mahal?-
why it is not Kerala beat Delhi- Mumbai or Agra?- a city-
why? why?-

Partly I think it is individual perception and partly to do with the expectations and the subsequent disappointment about a hyped place. For me Delhi as a city was alright but never impressed me whereas Kerala is a unique beauty and backwaters are pretty unique in itself. As for Taj Mahal, I saw this place - Itmad ud daulah in Agra as well and I felt the latter was beautiful than Taj Mahal. So it is all perceptions.

Now shut up and listen :D

My Love !!! You are my പഞ്ചസാര!!
Saw you in a ചായക്കട.... Having പഴംപൊരി..
My Love !!! You are my പഞ്ചസാര!!
Saw you in a ബേക്കറി കട... Having പാല്പേടാ....
My love !! You are my തങ്കക്കുടം...
My love !! You are my തങ്കക്കുടം...
I have only one thing to say...
I dont know what to say.... ♥

ഐ ലവ് യു ! I Love You !

My Love You Are My Panchasara - "Da Thadiya" Full Song - YouTube

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom