What's new

Kejriwal's Vision For India-From What he says in his book 'Swaraj'

How come other parties are not countering him over this?
most of our leaders are illiterate................and rest are busy counting money or mis using powe

1st time was a mistake, 2nd time would be stupidity.

it quit funny that people here on this forum have negative views of kejriwal...........a reason might be that they are hard core namo fans and are worried by his rise.......and ofcourse people can hide their true identity

interestingly ........my facebook page is buzz by praises of kejriwal.................and many even calling him as last hope of justice of sikhs................facebook where they show their identity .

if voting aap is stupidity .......i guess people of punjab are gonna do it sooner and later

Last edited:
So when a lady Brought his young son To Gandhi and informed him to tell him not to eat sugar Gandhi replied her to come tomorrow, when next as she came along with her son Gandhi told him Not to eat Sugar as it's not good for Health and let him go, so the Lady got Angry at Gandhi and argued , for Such words you asked me to come after one day... So Gandhi Replied Since yesterday I've been eating Sugar, In Order to Teach someone not to do that, first I've to Change myself from Not doing that..

This idiot needs such learn this, Before Criticizing Everything.

it quit funny that people here on this forum have negative views of kejriwal...........a reason might be that they are hard core namo fans and are worried by his rise.......and ofcourse people can hide their true identity

I have never said kejriwal is a bad man ,he has his chance and should be given chance if people like him,I have kept OP as far as i can from putting my views on anything :-)

So when a lady Brought his young son To Gandhi and informed him to tell him not to eat sugar Gandhi replied her to come tomorrow, when next as she came along with her son Gandhi told him Not to eat Sugar as it's not good for Health and let him go, so the Lady got Angry at Gandhi and argued , for Such words you asked me to come after one day... So Gandhi Replied Since yesterday I've been eating Sugar, In Order to Teach someone not to do that, first I've to Change myself from Not doing that..

This idiot needs such learn this, Before Criticizing Everything.

Sir can you clarify who is your target ? :-)

I have never said kejriwal is a bad man ,he has his chance and should be given chance if people like him,I have kept OP as far as i can from putting my views on anything :-)

Sir can you clarify who is your target ? :-)

Kejriwal

HAHA bhai i don't hate kejri ,why should i get nightmares :rofl:

He want to establish dharma,his way are different :cheers:

Yeah troll, you highlight his opening sentence that he uses to set context and ignore the rest of the 99% of the passage w
1st time was a mistake, 2nd time would be stupidity.

@Puchtoon has trolled by highlighting only the first sentence and ignoring the rest of the 99% of the passage that talks about governance. Now, AK 'nirava' is nothing close what the BJP put in Karnataka TEXT BOOKS. Enjoy the following-

Karnataka government serious about desaffronizing textbooks - Times Of India

'Drona was first test-tube baby'
One of the most glaring examples of saffronization was in page numbers 208 and 209 of the Class 9 Science textbook.
After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "
Francis D'Souza , a research scholar at Kuvempu University, Shimoga, said, "We were under the impression that only History and Hindi textbooks had a communal tint, but were shocked to see that even Science books were not spared. Will such textbooks make any difference between myth and scientific truth? I'm really worried what impact they'll have on young minds."

Yeah troll, you highlight his opening sentence that he uses to set context and ignore the rest of the 99% of the passage w

@Puchtoon has trolled by highlighting only the first sentence and ignoring the rest of the 99% of the passage that talks about governance. Now, AK 'nirava' is nothing close what the BJP put in Karnataka TEXT BOOKS. Enjoy the following-

Karnataka government serious about desaffronizing textbooks - Times Of India

'Drona was first test-tube baby'
One of the most glaring examples of saffronization was in page numbers 208 and 209 of the Class 9 Science textbook.
After explaining assisted reproductive system under the heading 'Test-tube babies in ancient India' (Chikitsa 1979), it reads: "... Drona of Mahabharatha was the first test-tube baby born 7,500 years ago. One day, Bharadwaja went to the Ganges for a bath, he saw a beautiful Apsara named Ghritachi . He was overcome by desire , causing him to ejaculate. Bharadwaja captured the fluid (sperms) in an earthen pot (drone), from which Drona was born and got his name... "
Francis D'Souza , a research scholar at Kuvempu University, Shimoga, said, "We were under the impression that only History and Hindi textbooks had a communal tint, but were shocked to see that even Science books were not spared. Will such textbooks make any difference between myth and scientific truth? I'm really worried what impact they'll have on young minds."

LOL look who is trolling :D

Have a look at maharashtra Gandi fans :partay:

Shocking mistakes in Maharashtra textbooks
All India | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Nadim Asrar | Updated: July 05, 2013 16:03 IST

maharashtra_textbook295_11.jpg

Mumbai: Mahatma Gandhi is listed as "Gandi." The Azad Hind Fauj founded by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose has been called 'Azad Hind Sena' and 'Azad Hind Army'. And "Suez" has morphed, rather incredulously, into "sewage."

These are some of the offerings of History and Political Science textbooks being used in for Class 10 students in Maharashtra's government and a number of private schools.

A textbook on History and Political Science uses an unacceptable term for African-Americans. And spells it incorrectly.

Shocking mistakes in Maharashtra textbooks | NDTV.com

LOL look who is trolling :D

Have a look at maharashtra Gandi fans :partay:

Shocking mistakes in Maharashtra textbooks
All India | Reported by Saurabh Gupta, Edited by Nadim Asrar | Updated: July 05, 2013 16:03 IST

maharashtra_textbook295_11.jpg

Mumbai: Mahatma Gandhi is listed as "Gandi." The Azad Hind Fauj founded by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose has been called 'Azad Hind Sena' and 'Azad Hind Army'. And "Suez" has morphed, rather incredulously, into "sewage."

These are some of the offerings of History and Political Science textbooks being used in for Class 10 students in Maharashtra's government and a number of private schools.

A textbook on History and Political Science uses an unacceptable term for African-Americans. And spells it incorrectly.

Shocking mistakes in Maharashtra textbooks | NDTV.com

There is a hell of a lot of a difference between hiring @$$holes who can't spell to write English textbooks and calling DRONA THE FIRST TEST TUBE BABY IN HISTORY. Explain to me- WHEN HAS SPERM COLLECTED IN CLAY POTS GIVEN BIRTH TO CHILDREN (I don't even know what that means)

most of our leaders are illiterate................and rest are busy counting money or mis using powe

interestingly ........my facebook page is buzz by praises of kejriwal.................and many even calling him as last hope of justice of sikhs................facebook where they show their identity .

if voting aap is stupidity .......i guess people of punjab are gonna do it sooner and later

People outside this forum also have negative views of Kejriwal, for me, I never thought he is honest about anything, he is simply fooling people to build his own political career, you can try to convince me otherwise by letting me know what wonderful things he has done so far. Corruption is a major issue for everyone, but anarchy is not a solution.

And what is with identity? Disclosing identity is banned in this forum, in my Facebook profile I openly post my political views, many do. so what?

Whatever they are proposing is written in OP,its for people to decide,if they want mob rule ,why not? let them taste it :-)
What Kejriwal wants is true devolution of power where people closest to the ground will keep a watch on what is happening near them, maintaining the accountability. The traditional parties want to throw mud on the idea calling it mob rule. How can they otherwise remote control the whole country on their whims? How can they swindle crores if somebody is always watching and being held accountable?

That book does suggest what @Puchtoon has mentioned, please read from page 26.

The Gram Sabha prevents the Panchayat
from doing wrong things like misusing money or favouring certain people.It plays an important role in keeping an eye on the elected representatives and in making them responsible to the persons who elected them.

But ,it won't be practical without RTI at Punchayat level.
At Panchayat level, there is already informal RTI.. In a Gram Sabha, if the President is asked to show records, they do so already. There may be exceptions, but usually our villages are better than our PM saying 'I lost the records'.

What Kejriwal wants is true devolution of power where people closest to the ground will keep a watch on what is happening near them, maintaining the accountability. The traditional parties want to throw mud on the idea calling it mob rule. How can they otherwise remote control the whole country on their whims? How can they swindle crores if somebody is always watching and being held accountable?

Fair enough ! Accountability and Stopping wastage can be ensured by using technology,why to provide a mob powers which can go crazy?

What if in some upper caste village/town they start persecuting dalits?

Will they allow deregulation of resources?

Will any tribal give his land ?

Mob has herd mentality,it cannot take tough decision,I hope you understand
:-)

At Panchayat level, there is already informal RTI.. In a Gram Sabha, if the President is asked to show records, they do so already. There may be exceptions, but usually our villages are better than our PM saying 'I lost the records'.

Informal RTI :lol:

Where do you live ??

Fair enough ! Accountability and Stopping wastage can be ensured by using technology,why to provide a mob powers which can go crazy?

What if in some upper caste village/town they start persecuting dalits?

Will they allow deregulation of resources?

Will any tribal give his land ?

:-)
Don't trivialize an issue. Nobody is saying to give all powers to villages. A panchyat should be allowed to raise more resources. They should be allowed to compensate a villager if he/she gave up land for a village level facility. They should be allowed to name(some sort of reprimand) a public official if they don't duty properly.

Why would anyone not give land for a national cause or common good if they get adequate and timely compensation? The foremost reason why people don't want to give up land to government is because their compensation will come two decades later. By which time, the people go broke. Sentimental issues do matter but they take a backseat to compensation.

I have seen villages where there are better models of administration than our country. There are arrangements between castes to share power. If a higher caste guy became president one term, the next year lower caste person becomes president. In fact, we already have rotating reservations in local bodies elections. A seat is designated as an SC seat or woman seat at the time of election notification. So don't worry about our villages. They will learn propriety, if any more is needed, as time passes. They are already doing a good job at it. In case of any serious conflicts, law and order is anyway in State's hands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom