What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

ie7qqWkdOdBXa.gif

Unfounded blames and claims on man of integrity like Modi by none other than Khujli who recently got operated for long tongue. I hope after his little circus, this ra*di rona by CM of Delhi will end and so will his brief political stunt.

No doubt modi has made many influential people who sponsor election campaigns as his enemies.

Abhishek Singhvi slapped 56 crore Income Tax penality.
Political vendetta?
Fine.

Why nothing on Adani & Ambanis?

Modi is a fraud foisted on India:

Which nation's PM brings out policy whereby their citizens have to die in the process?
Had it been Norway or Sweden, the PM would have been shown the door.
But in India, people die as if dogs die.
Shame:

temtem8.png

Thugs, Gangsters and corrupts in India know now. That there wont be any demonetisation now for 20 some years. And now they have better leverage with 2K note. Who the hell will stop them to not indulge in black money?

Has Modi cleansed/detoxed every Indian's DNA/RNA?

He is just fooling voters & ensuring BJP/Gujarat hold on India.

Kejru mar kyun nahi jata .

Dear

This is going too far.

If some one says same about your father, brother or son.

Like you said how will you react.
And tell you.
Tera baap mar kyon nahi jata.

Dont litter words . He has freedom of speech. Dont be a slave.

If kejriwal can prove it in court,then i will vote for AaP nxt time.

If Kachrawal could have proved it in court, would he have waited this long to be PM?

Problem is neither congress nor AAP has any foresight and only expressing their discomfort on Modi's masterstroke. Fact is both are leeches who feeds on caste, creed and religion, Big promises albeit zero delivery.

First time after demonetization, i felt WE as civilization of 5000 years rather than a country. And then we have these UGLY curse by god in form of Pappu and Kachrawal.

BURN LOSERS BURN.

Oh and burn that black money too now :D

Back
Top Bottom