What's new

Kejriwal launches blistering attack against Modi, says his name featured in black money list

Modi is not chor. We Indian believe this. We have trust, he might misuse it.

But we have 100% trust in prime minister.

It's his party we don't trust. His other politician and allies.

This news seems fake he needs to prove with substantial evidences. Or go home.

Arvind is doing more harm to his image here. I wish he can provide a constructive opposition.

Imran's minions also believe his 2 billion he earned from playing cricket

why kejriwal is the most worried person after the govt decision to crackdown on black money...??

its very much true that modi had made many enemies after his decision and he himself mention this in his speech...

its clear that more such attempts will be made against modi in coming days ...

its only the comman man of the country will decide , who is right .....and who is wrong..

He is worried because all his hawala money for Goa and Punjab elections is now useless. :lol:

People can stand for 6+ hours to get the Reliance JIO sim from 4 AM but cannot stand in line for the country's future?

What a smokescreen.

People are happy despite the temporary hardship. What this move did was break the nexus of hoarders and black marketers.

Now prices of housing and other essential infrastructure will go down.

No kidding, even my local milkman here turned out Sanghi. HE waited 2 hours in queue but said it was worth it for the country...

Seems Kujiliwal has got some blister in his mouth and $ss.

All the Extortion money from hospitals and other places gone waste...

No kidding, even my local milkman here turned out Sanghi. HE waited 2 hours in queue but said it was worth it for the country...

All the Extortion money from hospitals and other places gone waste...

No one is against the move. I was standing at my ATM for almost four and a half hours.. and here in the mountains, it can get really messy without hard cash.

Still people are happy and approve the move.

Trending on the top nationwide:

#ModiTakesBribes

temhbnj.png

see , all these rich people who support modi during elections had turned against him now , because they lost billions...
they will try everything to destabalized the govt , because the books are all menupulated , never know when modi give orders for their reaudits....reportedly dispite a 7.5% gdp growth the companies are showing losses in their books and evading tax...

The mindset of a country which historically has been backward and conservative, in rush to replicate the modern west, is that every dissent voice is sane and is the only way by which a democracy can thrive.

Back
Top Bottom