What's new

Kazakhstan to supply 5,000 tonnes uranium to India in 2015-19: Nursultan Nazarbayev

I agree, I dont understand how the Islamic world can help a pagan cow worshiping India. Maybe for the money or something, but still, wierd.

eh... dude how come you have such a Backward & Dangerous Mentality , where by you label peoples/countries with offensive generalizations like pagans,cow worshiping etc, Islam teaches us to Respect Other Peoples Religions & Religious Sensitivities & i myself am a proud Muslim & the way you degraded people of other faith , countries , is itself against the teachings of Islam so Stop giving my Religion a bad name , Remember you might be a patriot Pakistani , for i could care less ! But you live in the U.S , & in North America we don't appreciete nor Tolerate such mindset Got it !

Last edited:
eh... dude how come you have such a Backward & Dangerous Mentality , where by you label peoples/countries with offensive generalization like pagans , cow worshiping etc , Islam teaches us to Respect Other Peoples Religions & Religious Sensitivities , Remember you might be a Pakistani Patriot , i could care less , But you live in the U.S , & in North America we don't appreciete nor Tolerate such mindset Got it !

You must be Indian with both Canadian flags? Why ashamed?

libya gave people the "green book"... and "jamahiriya" theory is half-way towards true communism... the rest is people propagating it in their societies and working towards "world jamahiriya"... :enjoy:

world-jamahiriya.jpeg

Yes, exactly what I meant...:D

You must be Indian with both Canadian flags? Why ashamed?
not ashamed ! oh no dear not at all , Hey i am a Canadian after all & yeh meri marzi , meri baap ki marzi ! if i use Canadian flags & why not i say Why the bloody hell not ! i am a Canadian after all & i have all the world of right to use my flags , as for India Yes I am of India/BD origin & i support India

Aur seena taan ke support karta hoon !

Last edited:
Can Bangladesh join the Turkic council? Many of our ancestors come from the Turkic invaders.
There is no proof for that. Only Turkic nations can join the Turkic council.

CCTS_meeting.jpg

2013-08-16-Konsey.jpg

turkic_newsdetail.jpg

1. No Indian has any beef with Turkey. We see it as an awesome tourist destination.
2. Not only Indians, complete world is becoming Islamophobic. Muslims themselves are to be blame.
3. Even if you are a hardcore anti-Indian, it dosent make an iota of difference. You can hate us as much as you want. :)
I think Turkic countries should be helping India. India can counter future Chinese aggression. You are also anti-imperialistic. We should help Uighurs and Tibetans to break free when the time comes.
your "think" dont have any value

I'm Turkic you are not. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Can Bangladesh join the Turkic council? Many of our ancestors come from the Turkic invaders.

Lulz. Any issue with your identity ? People fight for their identity and here you are saying otherwise. I find it seriously epic.

On Topic - Why India need this much of Uranium ? They are discussing it with Australia/Canada & now Kazak ? I know you are short of energy but this much of Uranium.

On Topic - Why India need this much of Uranium ? They are discussing it with Australia/Canada & now Kazak ? I know you are short of energy but this much of Uranium.

good point... i think a lot of this would be for weapons grade conversion.

There is no proof for that. Only Turkic nations can join the Turkic council.

CCTS_meeting.jpg

2013-08-16-Konsey.jpg

turkic_newsdetail.jpg

I think Turkic countries should be helping India. India can counter future Chinese aggression. You are also anti-imperialistic. We should help Uighurs and Tibetans to break free when the time comes.

I'm Turkic you are not. Your opinion doesn't matter.
Bangladesh is more Turkic than Anatolian "Turks". Kazakhs always say "We are Turkic, not Turkish". Bangladesh will be joining Turkic Council soon. Fake Turks in Anatolia cannot stop this.

good point... i think a lot of this would be for weapons grade conversion.

India's presently installed nuclear capacity is about 6 GW, expected to rise to about 10 GW in the next few years.

Generating 1 GW for a year requires around 200 tonnes of yellowcake, which is the material that is usually sold by the supplier to the buyer. The buyer then converts and enriches the yellocake. (Only a tiny fraction of the yellocake is fissile.)

So 6 GW requires about 1200 tonnes of yellocake per year. That works out to 6000 tonnes for 5 years.

That is already more than what Kazakhstan is supplying us.

Another few GW of nuclear power generation capacity is likely to be added, which would raise the requirement further. That will be procured from other countries.

These are rough, back of the envelope calculations, but should give a fair idea about our requirements, and demonstrate that even with conservative estimates, we need more U, not less.

U purchased from abroad cannot be used for weapons, we separated our civilian and military facilities for that reason. The fissile material in our weapons will most likely be sourced from Andhra, or other domestic sources.

Back
Top Bottom