What's new

Kayani's game plan

NO PHOTOGRAPH OR NAME! I CARE FOR MY SECURITY!

Destroy #INdia nukes.

They can arrest people for liking stuff, but not me for saying this LOLS
kyun ji aap ki phat gayi na Marcus bhai ke chetavni se:lol:!see this is your real character and you are talking about beheading all the Indians:rofl:

Sort it out between yourselves-
But a piece of advice- send some meat eating individuals- the veggie farts would not have an effect on him- :whistle:-

And the source will be some like minded a55 hole running a blog-
bhai believe me consuming meat doesnot give a person additional physical stamina!i am a total vegetarian person and i can guarrantee you that i can beat the s**t out of any meat eating person at any time!so cut this b.s. things as the main thing about the muscular strength of a person is related to his physical fitness,enduarance and stamina:rolleyes:!

Sort it out between yourselves-
But a piece of advice- send some meat eating individuals- the veggie farts would not have an effect on him- :whistle:-

And the source will be some like minded a55 hole running a blog-
bhai believe me consuming meat doesn't give a person additional physical stamina!i am a total vegetarian person and i can guarrantee you that i can beat the s**t out of any meat eating person at any time!so cut this b.s. things as the main thing about the muscular strength of a person is related to his physical fitness,enduarance and stamina:rolleyes:!

Should have beheaded every Indian there

Stupid Indian visa officers, they should screen terrorists like you better than giving you business visas to India. :angry:

BTW no wonder US, UK etc give Pakistanis extra special treatment at airports since apparently even businessmen like you have terrorist ambitions.

Stupid Indian visa officers, they should screen terrorists like you better than giving you business visas to India. :angry:

BTW no wonder US, UK etc give Pakistanis extra special treatment at airports since apparently even businessmen like you have terrorist ambitions.

I asked Army to, did not say I would

r e guru chile kothai atddin??? :rofl:
r e bhai o toh saint tai kono bon badare giye toposhya korchilo bodhoy:rofl:

nopes its peanut that is used in samosa..i never had a kaju aloo samosa :lol:
also have u tried the 'chinese samosas" ( samosas stuffed with chowmeins)?
bhai tumi kono din chinese singara taste korecho?ma kaali eto baje khete singara baaper jonme khaini konodin:P.kintu ei guloi kolkata te khub famous hoeche aj kaal.

These Bature are awesome!

Anyways, Kiyani better plan to destroy India!

I must admit, Kayani is more complex to understand as compared to Musharraf.

But one thing is for sure, dynamics will alter dramatically once US leaves next year.

But again...I would put Kayani as a better states man than so called politician as of now regarding relationship with India...He is a statesman...not like Musharaf who has done mistakes for their own country....I feel it is better to deal with a person like Kayani rather than the middle man who are politician in Pakistan...

I asked Army to, did not say I would

Indian Army comes from Indian people u retarded son of a *****, not like some bhade ka tattoos out there.

You get Visa to come here, make money out of India, eat sleep and enjoy our hospitality and then have the balls to threaten us with your terrorism. Then you have the besharmi to whine about pakistanis being thrown out of India and disliked here.

I hope some agency is looking at your posts and picks you up and sends you to a spend a night in third degree, then throw you out and nobody from your terrorist family is ever again allowed to enter India. :angry:

Indian Army comes from Indian people u retarded son of a *****, not like some bhade ka tattoos out there.

You get Visa to come here, make money out of India, eat sleep and enjoy our hospitality and then have the balls to threaten us with your terrorism. Then you have the besharmi to whine about pakistanis being thrown out of India and disliked here.

I hope some agency is looking at your posts and picks you up and sends you to a spend a night in third degree, then throw you out and nobody from your terrorist family is ever again allowed to enter India. :angry:

The guy/girl's a nobody...just ignore him/ her :lol:

Reported for insulting!

And yeah, I earn money off you. Your fault for buying!

Back
Top Bottom