What's new

Kayani vs Nawaz Sharif (speech on 13th August)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On principle Im all against Kayani for giving such a speech(excellent one), the speech should have been from the executive), it is not Kayani's place to tell what is the Ideology of Pakistan...they are indeed given the task of the defence of physical and ideological boundaries of the state.

on the other hand we have this guy, two times prime minister, a politician giving speech on the same day, trashing the ideology of Pakistan...

how difficult it becomes for ordinary citizen to give judgement in favour of these kinds of politicians who we may have a chance to hold accountable, while how easy in favour of the military general who we may have a chance to hold accountable is still further from reality...

here is a glimpse on the two speeches...

DAY: 13 august 2011.

Nawaz Sharif speech...

p1-12_12.gif

General Kayani Speech...

I like his voice...

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
On principle Im all against Kayani for giving such a speech(excellent one), the speech should have been from the executive), it is not Kayani's place to tell what is the Ideology of Pakistan...they are indeed given the task of the defence of physical and ideological boundaries of the state.

it's not like the Politicians (useless ) have the copy right , everybody has the right to tell or propagate the ideology of Pakistan--

politicians and journalists of pakistan today are sell out people, they always look for their interests, where there is more money more popularity, they turn their conscience to it

it's not like the Politicians (useless ) have the copy right , everybody has the right to tell or propagate the ideology of Pakistan--

there actually applies limits to your services required as the head of the particular department of the government, in principle that is... I follow idealism that is why I stated it.

NS is trying to portray himself as center-leftist politician for Washington's appeasement.

you can not hope from ganja shareef some thing neutral he is politician and gen kiyani is solder .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom