What's new

Kayani to visit US this month

"But I will keep coming after you unless you stop spreading disinformation in this forum. Watch."

I see. Personal mission, eh? Well, you are a talented and powerful intellect. I'll consider myself fairly warned of your considerable capabilities. Thanks...:bunny::usflag:

Now...about that 9/11 conspiracy thingy?:lol:
Yeh, I do feel that you are allowed to spread your disinformation in this forum. Of course not many people have time to waste it answering your rants. But I'll make sure that I bust your disinformations whenever possible.

"...I'll make sure that I bust your disinformations whenever possible."

When do you begin? So far you've only provided me with ammunition. Thanks for the 2008 UNODC report. Makes my point beautifully.

I've only a small role to play in America's conspiracy to attain global conquest. Actually quite insignificant. Still, I'm appreciative that so intellectually powerful a personage as yourself has made it his personal mission to engage me at every turn. I just keep waiting for you to do so with some modicum of effectiveness. It's there, though. I know it is. Personally, I'm bracing for the sure and certain storm of incisively focused but overwhelmingly brutal brainpower coming my way from you.

You're a very smart man.:agree:

I consider my modest efforts here on behalf of our greater objectives to be fulfilled. Clearly your preoccupation with myself can only be a net benefit to our larger goals.

Think of me engaged in an "economy of force" mission...

Having YOU out of the way is integral to America's success.:usflag:

Lets leave it on the readers. Frankly, I am not here to convince you. I am here to make sure that the members read from both the sides. They are smart enough to decide who is right and who is not.

"I am here to make sure that the members read from both the sides."

"Smart" might not be in your picture but "arrogance" certainly seems so. There are those on this board who hold my attention by their knowledge and rhetorical skill. You're not one of them. Therefore, let me suggest that you do YOUR side a favor and withdraw in deference to somebody (anybody) more competent to carry your dubiously-conceived arguments.

Thanks, qsaark.:)

"I am here to make sure that the members read from both the sides."

"Smart" might not be in your picture but "arrogance" certainly seems so. There are those on this board who hold my attention by their knowledge and rhetorical skill. You're not one of them. Therefore, let me suggest that you do YOUR side a favor and withdraw in deference to somebody (anybody) more competent to carry your dubiously-conceived arguments.

Thanks, qsaark.:)
Well by getting personal, you are only exposing yourself. Good luck with striptease.

GEO Pakistan
Army Chief left for USA
Updated at: 1013 PST, Saturday, February 21, 2009

LAHORE: Army Chief, Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani has left on a one-week official tour of the USA here today.

ISPR said that the Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani has left for his first visit to USA, where he would be meeting US officials besides Secretary of Defence and other dignitaries

Lahore Corp Commander, General Ijaz Ahmad Bukhshi saw him off at the airport.

S-2>Having YOU out of the way is integral to America's success.

Problem with you amreekanz is U can't out everyone out of the way :) That's where ur success never dips in after years of digging..

GEO Pakistan
Army Chief left for USA
Updated at: 1013 PST, Saturday, February 21, 2009

LAHORE: Army Chief, Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani has left on a one-week official tour of the USA here today.

ISPR said that the Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani has left for his first visit to USA, where he would be meeting US officials besides Secretary of Defence and other dignitaries

Lahore Corp Commander, General Ijaz Ahmad Bukhshi saw him off at the airport.

who is in charge of the army while he is away as the VCoAS position lies vacant. is it the senior Corps Cmdr or CGS!

"Once again, you will prove to the world that Americans are worth more than anyone else in the world, and you will go to any extent to get done what you want to, by hook or by crook, regardless of lives lost. Hiroshima and Nagasaki all over again."

For seven years you've continenced the slaughter of afghan innocents by militants harbored on your soil with nary a discouraging word. I take your "concerns" with a deep grain of salt.

How much are afghans worth to you? Evidently not much.

Look who is talking about "innocent people", i say again Innocent Afghanies.

they are our brothers as mulim and will remain so, dont try to part us

plus mate, dont try to be insane, its US not Pakistan who Attacked Afghanistan and killed about 50,000 people, surely there were inncoent people among them, and for the reason not met so far after even eight years.

how come suddenly u care for the Afghain people, the families u r taliking about live on the both sides of border, we dont kill them it is u who kill them on daily basis through drones.

and how come u had an heart for Afghan people where as u murdered so may people in Iraq furiously, ruthleseely on the basis of weapons of mass distructions, which yet to be found.

u have got balls to feel for afghan people but not for Lebanon people who were masscared by Israel under the innocent umberalla of US surely there were womens and children among them, i guess they were also inncoent but as u always do, say it, they will become the future terriorists and mothers will cater them.

i am sure u dont feel for Gazans on palestine strip, but consider them killers of innocnet Israeli people.

we share border, values culture, religon and after the Russian war we were the family, cant support economicoly becz these are not our strengths, Afghans do not support ur occupation and alot people went from here and died to support afghan cause.this is the evidence, lives were given out and i guess nothing comes better than life.

this is how always a powerful person think, what he consider right is always right, but my friend remeber one thing, more power brigs more responsibility.

ur hands are dipped in blood of so many innocent people around the globe Afghaistan,Japan,Vitnam,Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine(straight hand) surely u dont deserve to say a word of this class. i guess u say, so ur concious put u asleep easliy, if i were u i could not have slept out of guilt. just admit it, u have heart where ur interest lies, as in Afghanistan now.

General Kayani meets US officials
Updated at: 1246 PST, Tuesday, February 24, 2009
GEO Pakistan

WASHINGTON: The visiting Pakistan Army Chief, General Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani held several key-meetings with the chiefs of US Intelligence, Special Forces and CIA here.

ISPR said that General Ashfaque Pervaiz Kayani called on CIA Director, Leon E. Panetta, National Intelligence Agency, Director, Admiral Dennis Blair and Special Operation Command Chief, Admiral Eric T. Olson.;):eek::)

General Kayani exchanged views with the US officials on matters of mutual interests and cooperation. He also visited National Defence University here and spoke on South Asia strategic stability.

Updated at: 1246 PST, Tuesday, February 24, 2009
GEO Pakistan
COAS GEN. KAYANI VISITS NATIONAL DEFENCE UNIVERISTY IN WASHINGTON

Back
Top Bottom