Katrina Kaif entertains Indian troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Katrina Kaif entertains Indian troops

katrina_kaif_hot_2010_20101117_1028595420.jpg

Recently actress Katrina Kaif visited an Army Forward Post on LOC (Line of Control) in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Katrina had been on a 3 day tour to Jammu and Kashmir where she briefly took part in Indian Army counter insurgency training exercises, firing, rope climbing and river crossing.

During the visit, Katrina interacted with jawans who were obliged to receive her as a guest at the Forward Post. Actress shook a leg with soldiers at an entertainment programme held in Nowshera Brigade in Rajouri district and later even joined them for lunch.

After conclusion of the 3 day tour, Katrina said that her respect for Indian soldiers has increased even more due to firsthand experience of hardships they go through in border areas.
:agree:

The actress has since returned to Mumbai and will start shooting for her next film with YashRaj banner’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ directed by Kabir khan director of Kabul Express and New York, also starring ex boyfriend Salman Khan who plays the role of a RAW officer in the movie.

Katrina Kaif entertains Indian troops | FilmiTadka

Katrina Kaif belongs to kashmir and while visiting her home state she visited army bases in kashmir and done her bit.

Good work katrina.

Katrina kaya lag rahi tum, tumhare samneye to sab kuch fail hai bus launcher me laga k tumko launch kar do.:azn:

Katrina is soooooo Hot...I just saw her glimpse a year ago but couldn't take autograph :smitten:

Aamir Khan, Hrithik, Amitabh, Shahrukh, Salman Priti, Rani every one went to entertain our soldiers. Kat is new addition. :)

That is really appreciable of Katrina. Despite all the fame, she's taken a moment to go and meet our troops at the border. That might be called publicity stunt but nevertheless an appreciable and down-to-earth gesture by the actress.

I think every Babu & Neta associated with defense ministry should be sent to border areas for a boot camp before assuming office. Only then they will truly understand the difficulties faced by an ordinary Jawan.

The only thing I like about her trip is she tried rappling, gun firing etc rest all is typical bollywood stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom