What's new

Kasur scandal bigger than APS massacre: K-P Assembly

How ironic isn't it? The PML-N's reign as govt. as always ended because of it's moronic and idiotic steps against the army or other stuff..this is how incompetent they were..anyways except for one or two instances they have been mostly the party to rule Punjab for the last 30 years...espeically Under Gen. Zia when he said "Apnay Qilay qaayim karlo aur inko mazboot karlo" to Nawaz regarding his Punjab strongholds...

I wouldn't say that the whole punjab assembly should resign but these types of things Nawaz's brother, shehbaz sharif handles, HE is responsible indirectly for these things, for ruining our police and let MPAs to these kinds of things..

Sir, I do not like PML either. But if Shahbaz resigns, who will take his spot? Another PML member and he will do as Shahbaz say. Like that Interior minister under PPP was fired by judiciary because dual citizen, he was then made assistant to interior ministry, so he was still running it.

I want every party to complete its term so we can judge in 2018 who we keep and who we let go. We were successful in kicking ANP out, right? And NP was successful in kicking PPP out.

So let's not our emotion take over our decisions and we ask for something that is not a solution, I.e Shahbaz resigning and next election he cries that he resigned and needs to be given another chance. Let them complete term and if indeed PML fails, I wish to see them gone. It's almost 2.5 years anyway.

Anyways I've to go study for my last exam. I hope justice prevails be it Shahbaz or Nawaz, if anyone commits a crime, they should all be treated equally in the court of law.

These evils will persist in our society as long as v keep burrying our head in sand...

Why do child rapist need to have human rights...
They should be stonned to death.. on forensic evidence alone ... no neex for 4 witnesses, which only applies on cases of mutually consentual adultary...
But on adultary cases u cannot use forensic evidence...

This way you can stone to death all rapist, and no body in their right senses will object to that...

This by the way is the true sense of this islamic law

three people pervaiz rasheed, rana sanaullah and talal chaudhary are defending and twisting the issue. its your job to fix them, since they are yours.

I will fix them once you fix Imran. by the way politician apney baap ke nehe hotey, as far as twisting and defending which politician does not twists and defends, when Imran is playing politics and blaming all this on PMLN they are defending themself not those sickos. Imran should learn when not to play politics, such a bhianak crime and Imran goes on attacking PMLN. I amdire Reham for going there and meeting the families giving them hope that someone in power is willing to listen to them. baki lanat ho PMLN waloon pe ir Imran pe bhi

CMMqHX1UcAAscZD.jpg

I will fix them once you fix Imran. by the way politician apney baap ke nehe hotey, as far as twisting and defending which politician does not twists and defends, when Imran is playing politics and blaming all this on PMLN they are defending themself not those sickos. Imran should learn when not to play politics, such a bhianak crime and Imran goes on attacking PMLN. I amdire Reham for going there and meeting the families giving them hope that someone in power is willing to listen to them. baki lanat ho PMLN waloon pe ir Imran pe bhi

Imran doesnot need fixing, those whether talat, sanaullah types or their cronies who are covering heinous crime of child abuse need to get fixed.

For God sake people, do not try to use this to your retarded political ambitions,, all you members!!!

The statement NEVER implied that Punjab is worst because there scandal is bigger then KPK's, You people act such pathetically JUST to score some points for the harami political parties you support,, both sides!!!

The statement merely means that this incident is a BIG blow to us, our whole nation should be and is ashamed of this. The Culprits MUST be killed, hanged!! And here we have some utterly stupid posts giving even such a mishap a political angle!! SHAME ON ALL OF US! Stating that the 2014 floods are the biggest disaster that the nation have faced do not down plays the value of thousands of lives lost in Kashmir earthquake. This is said to implicate the significance of the incident.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY BUT TODAY I AM ASHAMED OF OUR PUBLIC'S BEHAVIOR. BLINDED BY SUPPORT FOR YOUR PARTIES WE CAN FALL TO SUCH DEPTHS,, SHAME ON US

For God sake people, do not try to use this to your retarded political ambitions,, all you members!!!

The statement NEVER implied that Punjab is worst because there scandal is bigger then KPK's, You people act such pathetically JUST to score some points for the harami political parties you support,, both sides!!!

The statement merely means that this incident is a BIG blow to us, our whole nation should be and is ashamed of this. The Culprits MUST be killed, hanged!! And here we have some utterly stupid posts giving even such a mishap a political angle!! SHAME ON ALL OF US! Stating that the 2014 floods are the biggest disaster that the nation have faced do not down plays the value of thousands of lives lost in Kashmir earthquake. This is said to implicate the significance of the incident.

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY BUT TODAY I AM ASHAMED OF OUR PUBLIC'S BEHAVIOR. BLINDED BY SUPPORT FOR YOUR PARTIES WE CAN FALL TO SUCH DEPTHS,, SHAME ON US

This is not the first issue and it will not be the last issue when people instead of going after criminals start showing political immaturity, social inability and criminal gullibility. As if its PMLN's fault that Pakistani people are wahshi or if its PTI's fault for APS killings. everyone should open their top button and look inside their shirts and see what wahshi is sitting in there.

This is not the first issue and it will not be the last issue when people instead of going after criminals start showing political immaturity, social inability and criminal gullibility. As if its PMLN's fault that Pakistani people are wahshi or if its PTI's fault for APS killings. everyone should open their top button and look inside their shirts and see what wahshi is sitting in there.

Heck even the political leaders are not such bastards, they were not blaming each other. The statement never meant that the KPK assembly was trying to say that this problem is Punjab is even worst then APS killings and they are happy about it. The statement, as explained in above post was highlighting the significance of the event. Just like EVERY year we say that this years floods are the worst disaster, are we forgetting those millions who were effected the last year? NO, these statements, to any normal mind highlight the significance, stress upon the issue. Unless off course you are a blind party supporter who will just in thumping chest like a baboon giving it a political meaning out of ones own pathetic low life mindset!

The political replies to this thread are totally uncalled for. With what is happening in our country,, Doob marny ka muqam ha hmary lea and we are shamelessly trying to defend or score points for some political party.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom