What's new

Kasur scandal bigger than APS massacre: K-P Assembly

I said it shouldn't be politicized, I think you made typo.

If you go after party, they'll just jump to another party. But if you go after ideology, well they will jump to a humane ideology or end up in jail/grave.

And this isn't just in Pakistan, it's in India and Afghanistan too. So this isn't criminal, but rather become part of of cultural. But this is against Islamic laws and international laws. So again you can't fight culture with politics, rather punishment.

And this issue should be discussed in National Assembly because if APS can, why not this? Both are national tragedies. And APS happened in one city, this happen all over Pakistan.

Maybe not discuss Kasur selectively in National Assembly but child abuse collectively in Pakistan is possible. The state needs to pass law for this and I think it comes from federation.

where did I go after party? if an MPA is covering up, and rana sanaullah, or any other person, its your job as their supporter to disown them.

I would have been politicizing if I said PMLN is involved in pedophili issue in Kasur.

No need or sense in comparisons.. Both are incidents that have and should shake the foundations of the country . both are horrific and both deserves action to be taken against them... It would be a dark day for Pakistan if this even is ignored and nobody is porsecuted. We would truly become BEHISS.

The only difference is, these kids get to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives.

The only difference is, these kids get to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives.
Not only that but it is reported that mother of one complainant was also gang raped as police reported about her complaint to the accused gang. The deep you go, the more filth will you uncover as MNA/MPAs and Police collide in Punjab. So much for the good governance after 20 years of ruling.

the top ten cities in pakistan that are ranked for having pedophile people are in punjab, so be careful next time you let your son or girl out, its a province run by MPAs and MNA and their kan tuttay who would like to touch little kids.. dont let your kids go near them.

If you look at the percentage then all provinces have equal share of haramis, punjab having 60% population will always come on top on everything in number wise. So, no child in Pakistan is safe, watch what these sharif looking people do to school kids riding public transports in any city of Pakistan. they are no MPA or MNA but your and my fathers and uncles (dont take literal meaning of it)

If you look at the percentage then all provinces have equal share of haramis, punjab having 60% population will always come on top on everything in number wise. So, no child in Pakistan is safe, watch what these sharif looking people do to school kids riding public transports in any city of Pakistan. they are no MPA or MNA but your and my fathers and uncles (dont take literal meaning of it)

three people pervaiz rasheed, rana sanaullah and talal chaudhary are defending and twisting the issue. its your job to fix them, since they are yours.

Its a different perspective to look at. When someone's raped, they are severely disturbed psychologically. They are alive but worst then dead because they are stuck in a miserable past and cant go beyond that. So 280+ such victims who have gone through multiple rapes, and then the families who suffered for years is surely worst then APS

where did I go after party? if an MPA is covering up, and rana sanaullah, or any other person, its your job as their supporter to disown them.

I would have been politicizing if I said PMLN is involved in pedophili issue in Kasur.
Not you, I mean others.

Many people are making threads about how PML is responsible for it and cooking conspiracies that Shahbaz and Nawaz tried to hide this heinous crime rather then "this happens in all of South Asia, here is what NGOs tell we should do to kill this crime"

It's all blame game rather than solutions. If tomorrow similar thing happens in KPK, you can expect PML members to play politics just as PRI is now, rather than seek solution to it.

And I don't support PML. I prefer to support PTI but not till Tareen, Khattack and older corrupts are let go from party.

Not you, I mean others.

Many people are making threads about how PML is responsible for it and cooking conspiracies that Shahbaz and Nawaz tried to hide this heinous crime rather then "this happens in all of South Asia, here is what NGOs tell we should do to kill this crime"

It's all blame game rather than solutions. If tomorrow similar thing happens in KPK, you can expect PML members to play politics just as PRI is now, rather than seek solution to it.

And I don't support PML. I prefer to support PTI but not till Tareen, Khattack and older corrupts are let go from party.

PML-N has been ruling punjab for atleast 30 years which means this scandal is the sole responsiblity of the MPA and the police that let this stuff happen or are directly safeguarding it.

Not you, I mean others.

you havent heard what talat chaudhary is saying on media? anyhow like I said in the start the case should be tried in military court for all those involved and all those who tried to cover up or still trying.

you havent heard what talat chaudhary is saying on media? anyhow like I said in the start the case should be tried in military court for all those involved and all those who tried to cover up or still trying.

PML is stupid and they always take late action. This is one thing they've not learned from 90s.

I don't mean to say that PML should be let go of responsibility, but at the same time politics should not be played over this issue. If this had happened in Sindh or Balochistan, police or MPA too would've been involved (as often they're in other cases). It is a national issue and right now we should pursue the criminals than politicians (unless they were directly involved, then they need to be brought in court).

And yes military court should be used. Severe punishment is the way to scare everyone else. If Kasur is made example, the police will start taking actions all over Pakistan and politicians will stop protecting these criminals.

PML-N has been ruling punjab for atleast 30 years which means this scandal is the sole responsiblity of the MPA and the police that let this stuff happen or are directly safeguarding it.
Lol 30 years consecutive full years?

Last I heard, PML came in 1985 and since then sometimes they don't complete the terms or another party is in power.

If an MPA or police was indeed safeguarding it, then indeed the two must be brought in the court of law, but it shouldn't mean entire Punjab assembly has to resign or Shahbaz was letting kids be raped for an MPA seat.

It is very shame. Pakistan seem disrespect many children, they don't value our own children or provide free education.

Shocking Examples in past months:
APS
Axact
MQM thugs
Malala symbol
Red Mosque
Terrorists captured / Killed
Terrorists arrested every week/days
Karachi operation
now...... --->>>> Child Abuse Kasur
etc
etc
etc

This damage Pakistan's reputation to big negatives, it seems no one care about our country or show some respect, how greedy and selfish we are.

:(

PML is stupid and they always take late action. This is one thing they've not learned from 90s.

I don't mean to say that PML should be let go of responsibility, but at the same time politics should not be played over this issue. If this had happened in Sindh or Balochistan, police or MPA too would've been involved (as often they're in other cases). It is a national issue and right now we should pursue the criminals than politicians (unless they were directly involved, then they need to be brought in court).

And yes military court should be used. Severe punishment is the way to scare everyone else. If Kasur is made example, the police will start taking actions all over Pakistan and politicians will stop protecting these criminals.

Lol 30 years consecutive full years?

Last I heard, PML came in 1985 and since then sometimes they don't complete the terms or another party is in power.

If an MPA or police was indeed safeguarding it, then indeed the two must be brought in the court of law, but it shouldn't mean entire Punjab assembly has to resign or Shahbaz was letting kids be raped for an MPA seat.

How ironic isn't it? The PML-N's reign as govt. as always ended because of it's moronic and idiotic steps against the army or other stuff..this is how incompetent they were..anyways except for one or two instances they have been mostly the party to rule Punjab for the last 30 years...espeically Under Gen. Zia when he said "Apnay Qilay qaayim karlo aur inko mazboot karlo" to Nawaz regarding his Punjab strongholds...

I wouldn't say that the whole punjab assembly should resign but these types of things Nawaz's brother, shehbaz sharif handles, HE is responsible indirectly for these things, for ruining our police and let MPAs to these kinds of things..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom