What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

Did we are discussing Karachi where Indian sponsored terrorist and target killer killing innocents. Is you want to discuss that open new thread lets discuss there.

I was just saying attacking police doesn't mean anything. It happens across the world. And there is no Indian sponsered terrorism in Kashmir, there is only Pakistan sponsored terrorism in Kashmir.

Since you have become an expert at everything from Pakistani Missiles to freedom movements, let me just add, it's not the question of how many flags rather how many people throng to support their cause.
pakistan-flag-srinagar-759.jpg

pakistani-flag.jpg

552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

Lol. look at the ISIS flag :) Matter of pride for Pak and ISIS flag to be unfurled :) These people who raise the weapons will meet same fate.
Islamic terrorism makes these people threat to entire world..

Even if India bomb them , i dont see any world power will utter a word. But we are civilized and we will deal with them in our ways while Pak will continue to use F16 and artillery to kill innocent paktoons in fATA

Since you have become an expert at everything from Pakistani Missiles to freedom movements, let me just add, it's not the question of how many flags rather how many people throng to support their cause.

pakistani-flag.jpg

552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

There is 10 time more of these flags flying in Kashmir, then your beloved flag

ISIS.jpg

I was just saying attacking police doesn't mean anything. It happens across the world. And there is no Indian sponsered terrorism in Kashmir, there is only Pakistan sponsored terrorism in Kashmir.
Kashmir was and is 1947 partition plan will inshallah get independence from India.

Kashmir was and is 1947 partition plan will inshallah get independence from India.

As I said before, the only you can get Kashmir is through war with India. I don't anyway where India is going to give up Kashmir

pakistani-flag.jpg

552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha: Let me tell you a reality.

This People would be given birth then they will raise Pakistani flags and then they grow old, die and would be buried.

at the end Kshmir would be under Indian Rule. Now Smell the reality and go to bed

Ignorant like you should learn more. before 47 Kashmir was a Independent Free country, why did Pakistan Invade it and caused all this trouble for the Kashmiris???

:o:
Every week news emerges army convoy and camps being attacked in Kashmir, kiya Mumbai mien b army per attacks hotey hien ?
Kashmiris hates Pakistan much more then their dislike for India because of the past 25 years of violence they have to fear and suffer because of your funded militants. They simply hates Pakistan for the countless attacks on the civil infrastructure, they don't want to live under the fear of them or their family getting killed because of some state funded pseudo freedom fighter with a gun and a C4 ready to blow everything up.

Kashmiris hates Pakistan much more then their dislike for India because of the past 25 years of violence they have to fear and suffer because of your funded militants. They simply hates Pakistan for the countless attacks on the civil infrastructure, they don't want to live under the fear of them or their family getting killed because of some state funded pseudo freedom fighter with a gun and a C4 ready to blow everything up.
That is why they keep hosting Pakistani flag
15pak-flag1.jpg

pak-flag2.jpg

kashmir-Pakistan-flag.jpg

01pak-flag1.jpg

359654-flags700.jpg

Lol. look at the ISIS flag :) Matter of pride for Pak and ISIS flag to be unfurled :) These people who raise the weapons will meet same fate.
Islamic terrorism makes these people threat to entire world..

Even if India bomb them , i dont see any world power will utter a word. But we are civilized and we will deal with them in our ways while Pak will continue to use F16 and artillery to kill innocent paktoons in fATA
People who tend to just focus on the pointing finger remain oblivious to the whole spectrum, flags may be a pointer for you, but i guess the crowds don't interest you.
And yea we kill the innocents while your high moral soldiers only kill the bad guys in their infamous fake encounters and then bury them in the mass graves....all hail to Indians civilised ways.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom