What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

I see Indian Kashmir getting more prosperous than Pakistani Kashmir & Kashmiris deciding to join India.
prosperous ?
kashmir-torture-afp-640x480.jpg

indian-army-baton-charge-07.jpg

indian-army-kashmir-muharram.jpg

kash+4.jpg

indian_soldiers-boy.jpg

images

is this prosperity? then sure they will decide :pakistan:

Its gonna do one thing only...Attract more and more for each one killed by Indian Army and thats what is happening and U still dnt get it.

how about giving the lecture to your army who are killing innocent pakhtoon people in fata and balochis with F-16, helis and artillery

Really, were you ever there on a Friday, seems it's become a routine to hoist Pakistani flags in Srinagar square.
BTW, nowadays there's even more trouble in your Red Corridor than in Baluchistan.

Does those 2-3 flags change any ground reality.. We r gaining more control over jihadis and hurri-rat.

Its matter of time all your proxies and jihadis will be eliminated

That good...stop interfering in Kashmir and let India take care of Kashmir and its 'struggle'

Seems thats what things are moving towards. We might end up with just moral support as theater would already be quite hot for ourselves do anything except watch and wait.

Really, were you ever there on a Friday, seems it's become a routine to hoist Pakistani flags in Srinagar square.
BTW, nowadays there's even more trouble in your Red Corridor than in Baluchistan.

There is no denying that there are some disgruntled Islamic extremist elements that fly both Pakistan and ISIS flags. But they too don't harm the people. Kashmir was never this peaceful since 1980's.

The day Pakistan stop interfering in Kashmir, you will find there is no struggle.

Seems thats what things are moving towards. We might end up with just moral support as theater would already be quite hot for ourselves do anything except watch and wait.

Kashmiris don't require your moral support. Let India take care of Kashmir.

u r grossly underestimating might of India. No world power can threaten India.

Pak is a country which runs on western doles and chinese equipment.
IMF stops aid and your country is broke..

India is happy with status quo.. As the gap widens, we will change the theater

how about giving the lecture to your army who are killing innocent pakhtoon people in fata and balochis with F-16, helis and artillery

I am Pukhtoon from the very same area and we owe our lives to Pakistan Army as have seen with my eyes how they helped and rescued us from clutches of those butchers. I can tell U how many Indians in disguise of Talis we ourselves have parceled. Rest were packed and sent by PA.

u r grossly underestimating might of India. No world power can threaten India.

Pak is a country which runs on western doles and chinese equipment.
IMF stops aid and your country is broke..

India is happy with status quo.. As the gap widens, we will change the theater

We are not at all underestimating India. Not at all and thats why we are doing everything to keep U at bay.

Do you know while India grew by 7.5 % last year, Kashmir grew by 15 %. Prosperity comes from economic growth.
And attacks on Indian army also grew 100% correct your facts.

I am Pukhtoon from the very same area and we owe our lives to Pakistan Army as have seen with my eyes how they helped and rescued us from clutches of those butchers. I can tell U how many Indians in disguise of Talis we ourselves have parceled. Rest were packed and sent by PA.

We are not at all underestimating India. Not at all and thats why we are doing everything to keep U at bay.

Pakistan taliban is fyting for puktoon homeland and shariah. Their demands are legitimate if Pak believes afghan taliban has stakes in afghanistan.

Pak is spend 30% of budget on defense while in last 15 yrs, surplus of 35 bill$ american aid have helped you achieve parity

But as the americans leave & your aid gets squeezed, you will see the widening gap

You have 100 times more attacks on police in Karachi than in Kashmir.
Did we are discussing Karachi where Indian sponsored terrorist and target killer killing innocents. Is you want to discuss that open new thread lets discuss there.

Does those 2-3 flags change any ground reality.. We r gaining more control over jihadis and hurri-rat.

Its matter of time all your proxies and jihadis will be eliminated
Since you have become an expert at everything from Pakistani Missiles to freedom movements, let me just add, it's not the question of how many flags rather how many people throng to support their cause.
pakistan-flag-srinagar-759.jpg

pakistani-flag.jpg

552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom