What's new

Kashmir's new-age freedom fighters

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A new breed of militants is rising in Kashmir – young, educated, tech-savvy. Hindustan Times travelled to the valley to find out what is fuelling these young men to take up arms against the state. The ground reality in Kashmir is changing slowly but surely and it can be gauged even from plain statistics. If in 2013, 31 local youths joined militancy, the number for 2015 (till September-end) jumped to 66, according to police records. Kashmir’s new-age militants are unlike any of their predecessors. (Hindustan Times)

Watch the video to understand the ground realities.

Watch | Kashmir’s new-age militants | india | videos | Hindustan Times

The bullet awaits these islamist who are inspired by fascist violent groups such as ISIS

Its time Kashmiris are entering practical struggle. Its Indian policies towards them which are pushing them towards this.Soon India might find no grounds to blame Pakistan for that.

INSHALLAH kashmir will be freed oneday from hindus rule.The so called biggest democracy is afraid to do plebiscite in Kashmir

I guess India will never do plebiscite. If Pakistan wants to 'liberate' Kashmir, it has to wage a war against India.

Its time Kashmiris are entering practical struggle. Its Indian policies towards them which are pushing them towards this.Soon India might find no grounds to blame Pakistan for that.

That good...stop interfering in Kashmir and let India take care of Kashmir and its 'struggle'

:o:
Every week news emerges army convoy and camps being attacked in Kashmir, kiya Mumbai mien b army per attacks hotey hien ?

Try to read the news carefully. These things happen near the border where terrorist from Pakistan do these things while trying to enter Kashmir. I don't remember when was the last time such a thing happened in Srinagar.

Should I post videos and pictures from Baluchistan? Does it mean that a new struggle is going in Baluchistan? News agencies wants to sell sensations. Simple!. After my brother is engaged to a Kashimiri girl, I have traveled to Kashmir many times and never witnessed any 'new type' of freedom struggle.
Really, were you ever there on a Friday, seems it's become a routine to hoist Pakistani flags in Srinagar square.
BTW, nowadays there's even more trouble in your Red Corridor than in Baluchistan.

Joining terror group means speeding up delivery to 72 hoors.

India have enough bullets to destroy any kind of Islamic terrorism emanating from any soil

Its gonna do one thing only...Attract more and more for each one killed by Indian Army and thats what is happening and U still dnt get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom