What's new

Kashmir's illegal occupation by India justifies calls for Azadi: JNU Professor.

I can say,

But I won't fall to your level.

There is no hypocrisy on my side. Use brain if you are not 99% of Katja described ppl. You called me hypocrite, but I'm not hypocrite. Cuz if I was like you I would be posting about tamiaddua, nagaland, maharatra, khalistan, assam, west bangladesh, etc
Where are those? Mental diarrhea? That's why I said it's useless to talk to you.

Finally indian professors are waking up and educating indians about 7 lakh indian terrorists in Indian occupied kashmir carrying out state sponsored terrorism since 48.

But tell me, why is the crpf, which are all Kashmiris and majority Muslims accused for the atrocities?

Those are your CRPF and has nothing to do with Islam and muslims but while looking at a recent clash where the freedom fighters entered into building and told them Kashmiris to leave is a clear sign what exactly differs with atrocities of India. Who ever acted the extremism wouldn't be excluded from justice no matter who he/she is.

That is exactly Kashmiris are seeking the freedom from India occupied forces as a decision based upon their rights yet are facing extremism and occupation of India.
Yaar. Tum logo ko kya level pe brainwash kiya hai.
Out of so many questions that I raise you haven't replied even one. One more, tell me what will happen to Jammu. It's Jammu and Kashmir. How much Azaadi nonsense is in Jammu?you think Jammu and Kashmir will be separated?you think Kashmiris will let that happen?

Kaunse Dunya ke ho?

Where are those? Mental diarrhea? That's why I said it's useless to talk to you.

Like I said I'm not a hypocrite. Unlike you who want me to discuss the legal territories such as Balochistan, tamiaddua, khalistan, maharatra, nagaland, west bangladesh, etc. I believe these territories are legal part of their respective unions. On this thread we only have to support that professor and shed light on 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists carrying out their state sponsored terrorism in Indian Occupied Kashmir since 48.

Those are your CRPF and has nothing to do with Islam and muslims but while looking at a recent clash where the freedom fighters entered into building and told them Kashmiris to leave is a clear sign what exactly differs with atrocities of India. Who ever acted the extremism wouldn't be excluded from justice no matter who he/she is.
Then why do your establishment feed you it it as Hindu oppression? :)

And the Kashmir division of those CRPF are chosen amongst Kashmiris. Now talk.

Out of so many questions that I raise you haven't replied even one. One more, tell me what will happen to Jammu. It's Jammu and Kashmir. How much Azaadi nonsense is in Jammu?you think Jammu and Kashmir will be separated?you think Kashmiris will let that happen?

Kaunse Dunya ke ho?

Indians leaders in 48 were cunning. States that have hindu majority but high number of muslims such as uttar pradesh, gujarat, Bihar were not divided but states with Muslim majority with heavy hindu minorities were divided such as punjab and bengal. Kashmir is muslim majority and won't be divided.

Even jammu have heavy muslim minority.

Kashmir valley is 99%muslims.
jammu is 35% muslim, 5%sikh, 2%buddhists, rest hindus
ladakh is 67% muslim rest buddhist.

Indians leaders in 48 were cunning. States that have hindu majority but high number of muslims such as uttar pradesh, gujarat, Bihar were not divided but states with Muslim majority with heavy hindu minorities were divided such as punjab and bengal. Kashmir is muslim majority and won't be divided.

Without the Division of Punjab and Bengal there would have been NO partition

That was the pre condition on which we agreed to partition

The other option was WAR

But Jinnah accepted the division of Punjab and Bengal

As far as Kashmir is concerned there can be NO negotiations no compromise

Take it with Force ; you are welcome

Don't give us religious stuff. We Indians don't think like you. My question is, what is the status of azaadi thing in Jammu even after so called majority ?

There is something called kashmiriyat which you Pakistanis will never understand. If you would had, you wouldn't introduce Islam thing in Kashmir.

I was like in talk with you from Pak side but as you are not even paying a bit of attention then i think need to agree to disagree. Have a good time and keep believing whatever you are told.

Out of so many questions that I raise you haven't replied even one.

There is a difference between questions and don't want to hear the reality but what want to hear so choice is yours all alone.

One more, tell me what will happen to Jammu. It's Jammu and Kashmir. How much Azaadi nonsense is in Jammu?you think Jammu and Kashmir will be separated?you think Kashmiris will let that happen?

Kaunse Dunya ke ho?

Azadi is not a nonsense or you are regretting Independent India.
Who said Jammu & Kashmir to be separated but indeed that is what India trying to imply and Kashmiris are fighting against the same logic and for independent Kashmir.

Then why do your establishment feed you it it as Hindu oppression?

The feed would be India's business and indeed it is prominent here though we believe on reality and for the same, we are supporting the Kashmir cause. You see.

And the Kashmir division of those CRPF are chosen amongst Kashmiris. Now talk.

If you talk about that why exactly they chosen, by who and for what purpose and the results then I am sure you wouldn't be talking like this.

Furthermore, as it is useless and you are like here, there and round and round so it is just the wast of time and energy as well.

Images-2014-Plight-of-Kashmiris-in-Indian-occupied-Kashmir-3-800x500_c.jpg

pakistan-s-resolve-for-kashmir-on-solidarity-day-injects-new-spirit-ajk-president-1454401874-3541.jpg

Pakistani Flags Hoisted, BJP Flag Burnt at J-K Separatist Rally -The New Indian Express

Don't give us religious stuff. We Indians don't think like you. My question is, what is the status of azaadi thing in Jammu even after so called majority ?

There is something called kashmiriyat which you Pakistanis will never understand. If you would had, you wouldn't introduce Islam thing in Kashmir.

Oooo you indians don't think religious stuff. That's why murdered gujarat muslims, banned beef, killed people who eat beef?

I was like in talk with you from Pak side but as you are not even paying a bit of attention then i think need to agree to disagree. Have a good time and keep believing whatever you are told.

There is a difference between questions and don't want to hear the reality but what want to hear so choice is yours all alone.

Azadi is not a nonsense or you are regretting Independent India.
Who said Jammu & Kashmir to be separated but indeed that is what India trying to imply and Kashmiris are fighting against the same logic and for independent Kashmir.

The feed would be India's business and indeed it is prominent here though we believe on reality and for the same, we are supporting the Kashmir cause. You see.

If you talk about that why exactly they chosen, by who and for what purpose and the results then I am sure you wouldn't be talking like this.

Furthermore, as it is useless and you are like here, there and round and round so it is just the wast of time and energy as well.
OK. Sleep tight then. Keep dreaming. Have you ever seen any Indian worried about Kashmir? Some reason. And it's hilarious t of you to blame me of not knowing something in my country and you know everything. You never visited in this side of Kashmir whereas we Indians have our vacations every other year in this region. Still you have audacity to believe you know everything and I know nothing? :lol:

Without the Division of Punjab and Bengal there would have been NO partition

That was the pre condition on which we agreed to partition

The other option was WAR

But Jinnah accepted the division of Punjab and Bengal

As far as Kashmir is concerned there can be NO negotiations no compromise

Take it with Force ; you are welcome

That's what I was saying that kashmir will not be divided like you guys did with punjab and bengal.

Back
Top Bottom