What's new

KASHMIRIS HAVE LOST THEIR FEAR OF INDIA

Kashmiris claim that they have lost faith in India because India has failed them,” the report says. “Now the trust deficit is widening. Some Kashmiris believe that the Indian state looks at Kashmir only within the framework of national security.”

Listing “the most important findings” from visiting the militancy-affected rural areas of Kashmir, the report speaks of anger against India.
“The anger in the rural areas is palpably greater than in Srinagar and raw. A persistent sense of discrimination against the Kashmiris pervades the minds of vocal sections of the population.”

There is anger against Rashtriya Swaymesevak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat coming to Jammu and claiming that India was a Hindu Rashtra. “If Modi cannot protect or react to the killing of Akhlaq (accused of eating beef), an Indian Muslim, then what can Kashmiri Muslims expect from him,” asked a Kashmiri caustically.

Most Kashmiris claim that their protests are neither “sponsored” by anyone nor are their youngsters being paid to come out in the streets.
The policies of India to deal with sporadic bursts of protests and anger in Kashmir were described as “time-buying techniques” which have only worsened the situation.

“This time we picked up stones, the next time around it can be much worse,” one of them said.
The vocabulary of the youth has also changed, as has their psychological attitude towards India. They talk of curfew, hartals, martyrdom and Burhan (Wani).

Can the Indians on this thread respond directly to these quotations from the article instead of mindlessly blathering on about how India's mass rape and torture campaign in Kashmir isn't an attempt to instill fear in Kashmiris?

Tell me which basic rights Kashmiris are deprived off that I have? You cannot convince me on what Kashmiris are deprived off and here is your government going around the world trying to convince of 'basic rights' of Kashmiris. No wonder nobody is interested.

The basic right to EXIST. You are able to read this because your eyes ate not snatched and destroyed. You are here because your access to media is nor blocked. Your disgraced country is treating them below animals.

Kashmiris never had to fear Inda. We're all brothers. The fear was planted by terrorist scum and their handlers. Thankfully that's going away. The people of Azad Kashmir on the other hand seem to live in constant fear of their imposed government. Sad state of affairs.

So you tortured and killed your brothers? Called your brothers terrorists because they say NO to Indian brutality?

That so called 700,000 army men are due to Pakistan .
They are stationed there after Pandits were forced out by Separatists and Terrorists backed by Pakistan . Rapes started the day Tribals from Pakistan invaded Jammu and Kashmir in 1947 .
Lol
The reason ur population is 1.3 billion is cuz of Pakistan u guys don't have toilets cuz of Pakistan matter fact u have terrorist PM is cuz of us.
I Dian army raped Assamese women it's cuz pakistan. India have 23 seprate moment is cuz of pakistan :).
Buddy blame us for ur existence the day u try to solve issues u will know.

Lol
The reason ur population is 1.3 billion is cuz of Pakistan u guys don't have toilets cuz of Pakistan matter fact u have terrorist PM is cuz of us.
I Dian army raped Assamese women it's cuz pakistan. India have 23 seprate moment is cuz of pakistan :).
Buddy blame us for ur existence the day u try to solve issues u will know.

How will the issue resolve , when you people keep fueling things .
First do wrong then claim innocence .
First Oppress others and when time for punishment comes , you call yourselves oppressed .

Smell the coffee buddy . India didn't initiated the Kashmir Issue . Pakistan did and its a Fact .
India used it to its benefit and its a Fact .

:rolleyes:

photoshop is not considered terrorist stooge

So all these pictures are photoshopped? Whatever link we provide is unacceptable?
You Indians will never come out of delusional thoughts.

The basic right to EXIST. You are able to read this because your eyes ate not snatched and destroyed. You are here because your access to media is nor blocked. Your disgraced country is treating them below animals.

:lol: Comments coming from a Pakistani about human right violation is hilarious. Pakistan must be one of the worst human right violators on the planet. Instead of 'crying' about Kashmiris, spare some thought about the conditions of Shias, Hazaras, Hindus, Ahmedias and Christians of your country.

@On your comment....Kashmiris are not only existing but thriving. Don't let your media propaganda blind you.

How will the issue resolve , when you people keep fueling things .
First do wrong then claim innocence .
First Oppress others and when time for punishment comes , you call yourselves oppressed .

Smell the coffee buddy . India didn't initiated the Kashmir Issue . Pakistan did and its a Fact .
India used it to its benefit and its a Fact .

:rolleyes:
I can see how Kashmir is benefiting to India ur tax money on 700 thousands personal is going in gutter and yet u can't control it.
It's a unsolved agenda of partition and India cant control it for another 70 years add more army cuz u guys need it.
I guess ur haywire sniffer dogs snipers BSF settalite is there no more than a joke Pakistan can't cross can't send money can't send arm I suggest u to give ur border management to Pak army if u can't handle with ur 700 thousands state men with arm.
This old blame tactics is useless Indian state terrorism is on its peak.

Back
Top Bottom