What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

--
sticl to topic..
yes we have issue with child marrige and we are working for it.
this is not htread to dicusd that

He is 'Indian' by citizenship laws of our country. Accept this truth. His kind is not an exception, though certainly not the rule either. But these people exist and they hate us all.

@ONTopic

I don't hate India. :mad:
--
Indian constituion provided right to every BORN child in india Default right
he have opposite view than majority .. due to any reason ..
but he have right to place his views ..
so agree with SG
Accept the truth
and walk

-
today is your independance day so
dont want to get in to argumnt
will provide answer soon
happy independence day

Last edited:
He is not Indian, he is using a proxy. Sorry but you all are just getting fooled by a false flagger. It has happened before too

--
sticl to topic..
yes we have issue with child marrige and we are working for it.
this is not htread to dicusd that

Hi ,yes i know the whole sub continent has the same (problem?) but i was just replying to your country fellow who posted in this thread making it seem only Pakistan has this problem (idiot) and maybe now he'll look closer to home.

Hi ,yes i know the whole sub continent has the same (problem?) but i was just replying to your country fellow who posted in this thread making it seem only Pakistan has this problem (idiot) and maybe now he'll look closer to home.
--
ok
accepted..
both countitre have more serois problem to deal than pointg fingers

image.jpg

@AsianUnion @hydmuslims
Kashmir want freedom from Pakistan : Truth about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir)
Anger against Pakistan growing in Azad Kashmir
Kashmiris demand complete freedom from Pakistan : Truth about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir)
--

Need more ?
:-)

Last edited:
^^ todays news
Kashmiris observe Indian Independence Day as black day

0.jpg

SRINAGAR: As the Indians are celebrating the country’s Independence Day on Friday, the Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC) and across the world have announced to observe the day as a Black Day.

The black day is being observed to convey the message to India that it has no moral justification to observe the day in Jammu and Kashmir as it has usurped all fundamental rights of the Kashmiri people.

A complete strike is also being observed in the held valley on the call of the veteran Hurriyet leaders Syed Ali Gilani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Shabbir Ahmad Shah and other pro-liberation leaders.

The protest rallies and different functions are being held in the territory and world capitals to highlight different dimensions of the Kashmir dispute and Indian atrocities on innocent Kashmiris.

The entire occupied Kashmir has been turned into a military garrison ahead of the Indian Independence Day.

Old independence movement against India.:lol::lol:
We dont care, asking for separate country means our enemy and we will kill our enemies untill they are finished , call it ethnic cleansing or whatever. We've fought wars over kashmir and we have intentions to never give up on that land. :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom