What's new

Kashmiris hatred towards India

We hyderabadi Muslims stand in solidarity with our kashmiri brothers and sisters for their freedom from indian occupation. The atrocities commited by terrorist indian army killing lakhs of Kashmiris. The sacrifices of martyrs of kashmir will not go in vain.
There will be a day when kashmir is free from terrorist hinduvta state of india
calm da fcuk down .. or else ya'll be hunted down like a wild boar !!!

image.jpg

Really! that one!?Its kind of a ritual..So how old her husband right now?Are they gonna have sexual intercourse?!!!I salute your IQ level.

Really! that one!?Its kind of a ritual..So how old her husband right now?Are they gonna have sexual intercourse?!!!I salute your IQ level.

Source: Kashmiris hatred towards India | Page 9

Exactly what i was thinking how does it work
what about dog is it allowed to sex a dog ????

Man in India marries dog as atonement - World news - Weird news - Animal weirdness | NBC News

I guess by now you got to understand how easy it is to mock religion and religious figures. I can take jokes on my religion heck I can even make far more sick jokes on my religion. So take a deep breathe and don't bring religion into discussion.

ranjeet tell it to your country man who started it check it out & you know us we'll have to reply .

The Moron did not even think twice that using the same handwriting on all the notes could jeopardize the entire propaganda !!!

ranjeet tell it to your country man who started it check it out & you know us we'll have to reply .
If my country man took a cheap shot at religion than my apologies. We can be at each other's throat all day long but we shouldn't bring in religion into the discussion.

Notice it's all the same handwriting. Besides, you should be more worried about Balochistan, no?
Kya yaar, bechare ne apni khoon pasine ki poore saal bhar ki kamai pe likha aur tumne ek baar mein pakad liya... Lol

We hyderabadi Muslims stand in solidarity with our kashmiri brothers and sisters for their freedom from indian occupation. The atrocities commited by terrorist indian army killing lakhs of Kashmiris. The sacrifices of martyrs of kashmir will not go in vain.
There will be a day when kashmir is free from terrorist hinduvta state of india

Inshallah

is this real????

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom