What's new

Kashmiri youth tear down posters of Hizbul Mujahideen; snub Pakistan-sponsored 'gun culture'

It's for the Kashmiris to decide what they want for themselves.

If the majority wants to be a part of India then we are okay with it

A plebiscite under UN auspices is all that is required to resolve this issue/dispute for once and for all.

Then what's stopping India from allowing a UNSC led plebiscite so that Kashmiris can openly reject Pakistan and pick India?
Did you hold a similar plebiscite before Inducting GB ?
Will you hold a similar plebiscite for baluchistan.?? As we are discussing freedom to chose.
Their is a reason why the hurriyat never contests the local state elections to tests its popularity. Because they would stand exposed.
They should contest and declare jk as independent from the state assembly. No one can stop them, though would be inconsequential on the ground.
And why kill the local kashmiris in cold blood who do contest the elections? And also butcher the local policemen in their houses ?

Then what's stopping India from allowing a UNSC led plebiscite so that Kashmiris can openly reject Pakistan and pick India?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_47
read it first , you blindfolded ignorant person

respect for those leaches, keep giving them all the respect you want but don't lecture others. To me they are subhuman creatures who should be treated like that
ram was father of whoever you believe in . period !

Pakistanis be like
anigif_optimized-15267-1447789173-3.gif
indians be like
a6450a49219525f9994263b890aba0e7.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
respect for those leaches, keep giving them all the respect you want but don't lecture others. To me they are subhuman creatures who should be treated like that

no wounder Arabs treat you the same...... keep it up....

This week indians have.
1. Sold tejas to malaysia
2. Snipered all the pak loc troops
3. Finished honey traps
4. And now solved kashmir insurgency..
You forgot the indigenous quadcopter drones (Not DJI) spying over LOC.

Certainly a matchless achievement by a poster which 700,000 Indian troops were unable to achieve ... it took 70 years to bring peace and harmony in Kashmir by just tearing down a poster?

What's stopping Pakistan from implementing the pre requisites required to conduct the plebiscite?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_47
read it first , you blindfolded ignorant person

ram was father of whoever you believe in . period !
I have read it, about it and debated it - here, read my views on it on the thread below in my exchange with Sahil84, and it won't be a warning next time you engage in personal attacks.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...agreement-sources.392233/page-11#post-7533725

What's stopping Pakistan from implementing the pre requisites required to conduct the plebiscite?
Read through my exchange in the thread link above.

Back
Top Bottom