What's new

Kashmiri Teenager shot dead by CRPF soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it.

**** off!!! Well we all knows who is crying, ' Allah ke naam mein kashmir hum ko de de sahib'...lol

Well done! I guess its a habitual thing as Indians simply can't take the truth...

<snipped>

Allah ke naamm pey what? Maybe India is so insecure about Kashmir that it can't dare to move its army from there because they can't face us? Well please carry on and the Kashmiris will fight for their own independence and will gain freedom!

<snipped>

Ofcourse i support my army and at the same time condone all the wrong doings.

Well you are supporting the wrong-doings by supporting the army in Kashmir!

<And asim don't blame me for this now! This dude swore at me... I'm not going to sit back and say nothing! You can delete this post after he reads it and gets the point!>

<And asim don't blame me for this now! This dude swore at me... I'm not going to sit back and say nothing! You can delete this post after he reads it and gets the point!>

And I've already put my comment in, this was unnecessary. I wouldn't have any qualms with sending you BOTH on a vacation to protect the quality of the forum if this is how you both will continue.

Thats what! You are responsible... you are supporting the army in Kashmir despite their actions! You are indirectly responsible for the siezure of property, rape, torture and killings! And the truth is you are killing! You are destroying so many lives in Kashmir... You are letting this happen to the people of Kashmir and sitting back and enjoying it while they are being oppressed!

Ooooh....I'm drowning in imaginary guilt dreamed up by some Pakistani guy!!

No I'm not responsible for whatever atrocities you have just dreamed up there. You are really funny though.

What law is working??? The Kashmiris who we help shift to Pakistan tell me about the law! When they go to the police they don't want to write reports on soldiers and their actions e.g. rape and killings... however if because of an influential person the report is written it has to go to Delhi where it is judged on what action is to be taken which usually is nothing... Do you think that the cases you hear about in the news are the only ones of killing, rape and torture? No there are countless cases... many do not reach Delhi as the police reject the idea of writing a report and many Kashmiris especially in the rural areas are too afraid to even report these cases. Law, especially in the rural areas of Kashmir almost never prevails. No action is taken against the soldiers who commit crimes and siezure of property and taking of farm produce from farmers is commonplace! And officers are never punished no matter how great there crime is! Yeah right, talk about law! I know too many Kashmiris to be taken in by this sort of rubbish...

Yeah...I'm sure you know all the terrorists who blast bombs in a busy markeplace in the middle of Srinagar, and the ones who sneak in like rats during winters holding a quran and an AK-47...quite an ironic combo actually....considering that the AK was invented by a communist atheist.

Fired at or challenged? I can't believe this! Yes, i'm sure the officer and soldiers who killed a family of Kashmiris in Tujan (village near Srinagar) , picked out a woman from the house, raped her and tortured her for hours before killing her were fired at or challenged first! Thats why they got away smiling. :yahoo: Well done... your father would be proud of you for your support for murderers! Keep it up!:enjoy:

Sheesh....your highly questionable sob stories don't help brother...even I can quote instances of rape by Pakistani militants and terrorists and the likes....but you just don't get it do you...

Do something for peace and stability in the region rather than support the rape, torture and killings that go on in Kashmir every day! I can't believe how you people can even think like this! Don't you ever feel ashamed or embaressed for your actions?

Frankly I don't give 2 sh*ts.....if you are so concerned maybe you should go there and have a look yourself....after all reporters are allowed there...unlike "Azad" Kashmir.

I tell you what forget India and forget Pakistan... just think about humanity! Is it not the natural right of any people to be free to choose their destiny and to decide their own future? The thing is humanity depends on the attitudes that prevail! I can only hope that your attitudes change for the better!

Lol....humanity indeed....I bet you don't give 2 hoots about humanity when ur Pakistani army is busy massacring tribals and hobnobbing with the torturer Chinese army.

Don't act like you've got a halo above your head....your obvious double standards are good enough for a comedy tv show.

What that jawan did is wrong and i'm glad that action is being taken against him.

But dont generalise a nation due to the action of one man. Our army is in kashmir to fight terrorists, just like the PA is in NWFP fighting terrorists. It is a sad fact that civilians tend to get hurt in all conflicts.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the spineless terrorists who fight from between women and children. This causes soldiers to be paranoid. They start viewing everyone with suspicion. If these so called 'freedom fighters' r real men who care for the kashmiris, then they should come out and fight in the open. The fact that they risk the civilians being shot shows that they dont give a rats @ss about kashmiris.

lolz lolz

same old tactics by Indians to force a mod to lock the thread. MY GOD

anyway Bull now i had learned not to react to your or any of your countryman's personal attacks.

Dimension dear dont not reply to such attacks you are doing good work so dont get yourself banned due to their tactics.

SO guys back to topic.

Asim, Ahsan dear as soon as ramazan ends inn k bara wala cheela ko zanjeeroon se azad karo becharoon ka Popoganda wing kamzoor ho gaya ha.

Now im coming back to the topic

Yeah...I'm sure you know all the terrorists who blast bombs in a busy markeplace in the middle of Srinagar, and the ones who sneak in like rats during winters holding a quran and an AK-47...quite an ironic combo actually....considering that the AK was invented by a communist atheist.

You have seriously foul mouth when it comes to commenting about religion. This is your 100th offence about insulting a religion. I don't think you are ever going to contribute something worthwhile here.

Goodbye, it was nice knowing you.

Now I've said it three times already to ALL... BEHAVE!

anyway Bull now i had learned not to react to your or any of your countryman's personal attacks.

Who cares? Did i say im looking for to a reply from you lady.

What that jawan did is wrong and i'm glad that action is being taken against him.

But dont generalise a nation due to the action of one man.
It is not the first indcident of its kind Su and also its not limited to one jawan such fake killings of innocent Kashmiris by Indian army had been continued for long.
Thanks to the media that some cases of such fake killings surfaced recently.
and not only one jawan of Indian Army is involved in fake killing but also personnel from SSG.

@ memeber who was saying that "And the jawan was arrested " Read the news bellow you will come to know that even in the past just arresting the accused is not enough the cases stuck at courts and no punishment was given.
its news publish in Feb, 2007.
-----

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/world/asia/06kashmir.html

Indian Army and Police Tied to Kashmir Killings

Yawar Nazir/Reuters

Abdul Rehman Paddar, whose body was exhumed Thursday, was a local carpenter, not a Pakistani militant.

By SOMINI SENGUPTA
Published: February 6, 2007
SRINAGAR, Kashmir, Feb. 3 &#8212; Amid a grove of poplar trees in a village just north of here, a grave was unearthed Thursday afternoon. Out came the body of a man, shot dead nearly two months ago, whom the Indian police described at the time as an anti-Indian militant from Pakistan.

The police are examining five bodies buried near Sumbal.
An elderly man, who had been searching for his missing son for nearly two months, was summoned for the exhumation. He stared at the horror dug out of the ground and told the police what he had refused to believe all this time. &#8220;He is my son,&#8221; he said. Then he sat on the bare ground and shook.

As it turned out, the dead man, Abdul Rehman Paddar, was not a Pakistani at all, nor a militant. He was a Kashmiri carpenter from a village south of here. The Indian police are now investigating whether he was killed by some of their own men, for motives that could range from personal revenge to greed. A suspected militant&#8217;s body, after all, comes with a handsome cash reward. By Saturday, four police officers were under arrest in connection with Mr. Paddar&#8217;s killing.

S. M. Sahai, the chief of police for Kashmir, said his investigators were looking into whether at least two other bodies were part of the same ring; setups like the killing of Mr. Paddar are known here as &#8220;encounter killings.&#8221; Each of the victims had been killed in operations conducted jointly by the police and either an Indian Army unit or a paramilitary force that operates under army command, he said.

By the end of the day on Saturday, as the investigation snowballed, a total of five bodies had been exhumed, all in the area surrounding Sumbal, and their identities were being checked.

The exhumations have not only unearthed a deep well of resentment among the people of Indian-administered Kashmir, but have also forced the Indian government to face anew long-simmering charges of abuse by Indian soldiers and the police.

Kashmiris have long accused the Indian authorities of disappearances and extrajudicial killings; one local human rights group estimates that 10,000 people have disappeared since the anti-Indian insurgency began here in 1989. Nor have civilians been immune to the savagery of militants; beheadings are among their favored tactics.

India blames its rival and neighbor, Pakistan, for aiding and arming the insurgents. Pakistan denies the charge, and does not recognize India&#8217;s claim to Kashmir. Claimed by both countries, Kashmir has been a center of strife for nearly 60 years.

While the violence has calmed considerably since a 2004 peace deal between India and Pakistan, it has hardly ended the bloodshed or diminished the presence of Indian troops here. India says troop reduction can begin only when the militants lay down their weapons.

Those troops have been blamed repeatedly for human rights abuses here, most recently by a 156-page report released last October by Human Rights Watch, which detailed dozens of cases in which, it said, the state had failed to hold its security forces accountable for suspected abductions, killings and detentions.

Among the most infamous of those cases were the March 2000 killings in the southern village of Pathirabal of five men, whom the army identified as foreign terrorists responsible for a massacre of Sikh civilians. The men, whose bodies had been burned and badly mutilated, turned out to be civilians abducted by the army, according to relatives and a subsequent federal investigation.

In a rare instance of prosecution, five Indian soldiers were charged with the killings, but the case remains stuck in the courts nearly seven years later, and the accused remain on the job. The army insists that they be tried by an internal court martial, and not a civilian court.

Human Rights Watch blamed the Indian government for what it called its &#8220;lack of commitment&#8221; to accountability and a series of Indian laws that shield soldiers in conflict zones like Kashmir. &#8220;This has led to a serious climate of impunity,&#8221; the report concluded.

Indian officials have explicitly sought to use the latest cases of encounter killings to rebut accusations of impunity, pointing out that they have taken the lead in investigating army and police officials linked to what they call isolated abuses of power.

&#8220;This is an aberration,&#8221; Mr. Sahai, the police chief, said in an interview in his office here in the summer capital of Indian-run Kashmir. &#8220;This is not the rule. We have not tried to suppress anything. Whatever are the facts of the case have come out in the open. If we are trying to set our house in order, that should increase public confidence.&#8221;

dimension and Jana, you have finally convinced me with your excellent and flawless reasoning !!! Indian army is an oppressive army and India is an evil country. Now what ?

You still got 1.2 billion more to convince in India. I say good luck.:enjoy:

dimension and Jana, you have finally convinced me with your excellent and flawless reasoning !!! Indian army is an oppressive army and India is an evil country. Now what ?

You still got 1.2 billion more to convince in India. I say good luck.:enjoy:

You do realize then that you have no business on "discussion forums" and blogs. The point is not to convince an entire country, but to engage in a "discussion". Pointless posts like this one of yours only indicate an inability to argue from reason and logic, thereby necessitating a resort to that "lowest form of wit".

If you can find your own sources to rebut or discredit either the sources or the accusations made in the articles posted by Jana, by all means go ahead - in the absence of such, I'll assume that the reports stand unchallenged and are therefore correct. Whether anyone in India believes it or not is pointless - nationalistic pride is a strange and primitive emotion, those afflicted with it can sometimes not tell fact from fiction until it hits them in the face, sometimes not even then. At least on forums like these both sides can attempt to substantiate their POV, and leave it to the reader to make up their mind.

If you can find your own sources to rebut or discredit either the sources or the accusations made in the articles posted by Jana, by all means go ahead - in the absence of such, I'll assume that the reports stand unchallenged and are therefore correct. Whether anyone in India believes it or not is pointless - nationalistic pride is a strange and primitive emotion, those afflicted with it can sometimes not tell fact from fiction until it hits them in the face, sometimes not even then. At least on forums like these both sides can attempt to substantiate their POV, and leave it to the reader to make up their mind.

Very very true. Anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom