What's new

Kashmiri Teenager shot dead by CRPF soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Srinagar: A teenaged boy was killed allegedly by a CRPF jawan in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir, sparking street protests by local residents, official sources said in Srinagar on Thursday.

Bilal Ahmad Bhat, 18, was shot dead by constable Gunjan Kumar of 166 Battalion at Gabarpora in Pulwama on Wednesday night following an altercation between the two, the sources said.

They said the CRPF jawan was arrested with his service rifle and a case registered against him.

As soon as the news of Bhat's death spread, people took to the streets in protest against the action of the jawan.

A CRPF spokesman said a departmental inquiry had been ordered into the incident.
Teenager shot dead by CRPF jawan - Sify.com

And the Jawan arrested.

Are you Khalifa or something that we are supposed to take your word for it? Now you'd even say Kashmiris are treated with respect and with utter dignity in India and there is nothing known of the words torture, rape or killing in Kashmir as the Kashmiris are the Gods of India

They are arrested initially but then they are allowed to go without paying for their crimes... Ask Kashmiris about those who have committed such crimes and what action has been taken against them... he will escape without punishment no doubt just like the other soldiers who committed such crimes before him were allowed to escape! Do you people ever feel ashamed of your actions and how you are treating people who you want to think of themselves as Indians... do you think that the Kashmiris will ever call themselves Indians if you continue that way? Tell me what is the point of having the army in Kashmir? Is it not there only to oppress the Kashmiri people?

Are you Khalifa or something that we are supposed to take your word for it? Now you'd even say Kashmiris are treated with respect and with utter dignity in India and there is nothing known of the words torture, rape or killing in Kashmir as the Kashmiris are the Gods of India

They are arrested initially but then they are allowed to go without paying for their crimes... Ask Kashmiris about those who have committed such crimes and what action has been taken against them... he will escape without punishment no doubt just like the other soldiers who committed such crimes before him were allowed to escape! Do you people ever feel ashamed of your actions and how you are treating people who you want to think of themselves as Indians... do you think that the Kashmiris will ever call themselves Indians if you continue that way? Tell me what is the point of having the army in Kashmir? Is it not there only to oppress the Kashmiri people?

:yahoo: ...way to go....

And the Jawan arrested.

And the jawan arrested , here we go it justifies the fake killing of innocent Kashmiri youth by Indian Occupying force.

so you will continue so killing innocent Kashmiris and then justifying it saying the jawan was arrested.
:tsk:

And the jawan arrested , here we go it justifies the fake killing of innocent Kashmiri youth by Indian Occupying force.:

What the hell is wrong with this lady? Did i say it justifies? Usual ranting!

so you will continue so killing innocent Kashmiris and then justifying it saying the jawan was arrested.:tsk:

Did i say we will continue, sick of your usual stuff.

And the jawan arrested , here we go it justifies the fake killing of innocent Kashmiri youth by Indian Occupying force.

No it doesn't. Sheesh...and I get accused of ranting.

so you will continue so killing innocent Kashmiris and then justifying it saying the jawan was arrested.
:tsk:

Firstly....'we' don't represent either the Indian govt. or the army, nor are 'we' related to the jawa n in any way. So stop saying "you will continue killing"....cause we are not killing.

Secondly, no, it doesn't mean that the Indian army will continue killing. It just shows that the law is working inspite of what you might imagine.

Thirdly, we don't know the full story, except this report. The jawan is not necessarily the wrongdoer. He might have been fired at, or challenged.

ahhh the evil yindoo rapists, looters and oppressors strike again !!!:chilli:

ahhh the evil yindoo rapists, looters and oppressors strike again !!!:chilli:

Is that how you refer to all Indians? "Evil yindoo rapists, looters and oppressors"? So thats what you call yourselves? :D Well thats not surprising since one of you on this site managed called India "Evil Hindu India"... However I thought you were "man-eating tigers" like Salim said about Indias populatio...

Anyway, so why did'nt you tell me that you wanted me to refer to Indians by that name?

Is that how you refer to all Indians? "Evil yindoo rapists, looters and oppressors"? So thats what you call yourselves? :D Well thats not surprising since one of you on this site managed called India "Evil Hindu India"... However I thought you were "man-eating tigers" like Salim said about Indias populatio...

Anyway, so why did'nt you tell me that you wanted me to refer to Indians by that name?

Everyone has their own preference, but i would prefer the term 'evil yindoos' for us kuffrs :taz:

Everyone has their own preference, but i would prefer the term 'evil yindoos' for us kuffrs :taz:
Such derogatory racial slurs are strongly condemned here at Pakistan Defence.

what blitz and salim used is a little thing called sarcasm. check it up in the dictionary.

What the hell is wrong with this lady? Did i say it justifies? Usual ranting!

Did i say we will continue, sick of your usual stuff.

Wrong with her??? Shes only a human being and she feels pain for this boy and his family and thousands of families like this one! Now I know its hard for you to comprehend the fact that other people have feelings and feel pain for other human beings but try to live with it despite your condition! You said the Jawan was arrested! Does'nt that directly tell us that you think it was justified as the Jawan was arrested and you think justice was done?

Oh, please stop your drunken ranting and raving and then blaming others for "ranting" at you like a child... If you keep crying you might lose your grip on Kashmir

No it doesn't. Sheesh...and I get accused of ranting.

Firstly....'we' don't represent either the Indian govt. or the army, nor are 'we' related to the jawa n in any way. So stop saying "you will continue killing"....cause we are not killing.

Secondly, no, it doesn't mean that the Indian army will continue killing. It just shows that the law is working inspite of what you might imagine.

Thirdly, we don't know the full story, except this report. The jawan is not necessarily the wrongdoer. He might have been fired at, or challenged.

Thats what! You are responsible... you are supporting the army in Kashmir despite their actions! You are indirectly responsible for the siezure of property, rape, torture and killings! And the truth is you are killing! You are destroying so many lives in Kashmir... You are letting this happen to the people of Kashmir and sitting back and enjoying it while they are being oppressed!

What law is working??? The Kashmiris who we help shift to Pakistan tell me about the law! When they go to the police they don't want to write reports on soldiers and their actions e.g. rape and killings... however if because of an influential person the report is written it has to go to Delhi where it is judged on what action is to be taken which usually is nothing... Do you think that the cases you hear about in the news are the only ones of killing, rape and torture? No there are countless cases... many do not reach Delhi as the police reject the idea of writing a report and many Kashmiris especially in the rural areas are too afraid to even report these cases. Law, especially in the rural areas of Kashmir almost never prevails. No action is taken against the soldiers who commit crimes and siezure of property and taking of farm produce from farmers is commonplace! And officers are never punished no matter how great there crime is! Yeah right, talk about law! I know too many Kashmiris to be taken in by this sort of rubbish...

Fired at or challenged? I can't believe this! Yes, i'm sure the officer and soldiers who killed a family of Kashmiris in Tujan (village near Srinagar) , picked out a woman from the house, raped her and tortured her for hours before killing her were fired at or challenged first! Thats why they got away smiling. :yahoo: Well done... your father would be proud of you for your support for murderers! Keep it up!:enjoy:

The Kashmiris have a right to gain freedom! Especially seeing the human rights abuses and treatment of Kashmiris by the army it is clear that Kashmiris will never see themselves as Indians. And tell me would you have been happy if the British still controlled you despite your want for freedom?

And for godsake think like humans for once rather than some India crazed beasts ready to burn and tear everything apart for a thing known as Hindu supremacy! This is madness... Do something for peace and stability in the region rather than support the rape, torture and killings that go on in Kashmir every day! I can't believe how you people can even think like this! Don't you ever feel ashamed or embaressed for your actions?

I tell you what forget India and forget Pakistan... just think about humanity! Is it not the natural right of any people to be free to choose their destiny and to decide their own future? The thing is humanity depends on the attitudes that prevail! I can only hope that your attitudes change for the better!

Wrong with her??? Shes only a human being and she feels pain for this boy and his family and thousands of families like this one! Now I know its hard for you to comprehend the fact that other people have feelings and feel pain for other human beings but try to live with it despite your condition! You said the Jawan was arrested! Does'nt that directly tell us that you think it was justified as the Jawan was arrested and you think justice was done?.

Damn it.

Oh, please stop your drunken ranting and raving and then blaming others for "ranting" at you like a child... If you keep crying you might lose your grip on Kashmir.

**** off!!! Well we all knows who is crying, ' Allah ke naam mein kashmir hum ko de de sahib'...lol

Thats what! You are responsible... you are supporting the army in Kashmir despite their actions! You are indirectly responsible for the siezure of property, rape, torture and killings! And the truth is you are killing! You are destroying so many lives in Kashmir... You are letting this happen to the people of Kashmir and sitting back and enjoying it while they are being oppressed!.

Ofcourse i support my army and at the same time condone all the wrong doings.

**** off!!! Well we all knows who is crying, ' Allah ke naam mein kashmir hum ko de de sahib'...lol

Since when did you folks decide it's okay to swear around in Pakistan Defence? This is the second such post I've confronted on the forums.

Please moderate your comments as such language reduces the quality of the forum. We don't mind you all going at each others throats to prove your point of view, but DONT insult each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom