What's new

Kashmiri Song: Zoon Tarakh Intizarus

The fact the none of the PAkistanis even understood the song says a lot. Check out the first page, people tryna guess the language :lol:
@ExtraOdinary - Websense - I hate it :agree:
@Roybot - Seriously, I am wondering the same - this is pretty popular and the name is out and out Koshur. :woot:
If I am not wrong its sung by Zooni Begum. :pop:

Unfortunately the cultural scene in Kashmir is almost dead. There is a cultural scene in Jammu and some even in Udhampur but the State Center, Srinagar, that was once so very popular and vibrant is long gone. :( I won't be surprised if the future generation knows nothing about Lal Dedh even :cray:

Isnt Umair Nawaz a Mirpuri ??and one of the Pakistani Kashmiri himself said that Mirpuri's are not Kashmiri's :omghaha::omghaha:

There is a politics in all that, entire Kashmir valley ended up in India after the ceasefire of first Kashmir war, so Mirpuris were branded as Kashmiris and now they fool the entire world pretending as Kashmiris from valley. While those in Gilgit-Baltistan don't consider themselves as Kashmiri. And some of these wannabe Kashmiris even claim how Kashmiri Pandits aren't true Kashmiris. :wacko:

The fact the none of the PAkistanis even understood the song says a lot. Check out the first page, people tryna guess the language :lol:

How should Pakistanis learn Koshur if your Bollywood Army occupied Kashmir including the Kashmir valley.
In Pakistan live many Kashmiris who fled from your Occupation and some of them speak and understand Koshur.
Kashmir itself is a multi ethnic state.

There is a politics in all that, entire Kashmir valley ended up in India after the ceasefire of first Kashmir war, so Mirpuris were branded as Kashmiris and now they fool the entire world pretending as Kashmiris from valley. While those in Gilgit-Baltistan don't consider themselves as Kashmiri. And some of these wannabe Kashmiris even claim how Kashmiri Pandits aren't true Kashmiris. :wacko:

That still doesn't make Kashmiris "Indian" lol.
Kashmiris are as Indian as Germans are.

That still doesn't make Kashmiris "Indian" lol.
Kashmiris are as Indian as Germans are.

Kashmiri culture, language and ancestral religions has all to do with Indian culture, the name itself Sanskrit in origin. BTW the Punjabi-Sindhis share nothing in common with Pashtun-Baloch historically until they became the part of Pakistan on the basis of common religion, there was always a difference between people East of the Indus and west of the Indus. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom