What's new

Kashmiri Leaders visit Pakistan

Half a million Indian troops aren't stationed in Kashmir for your baji's valima. Prison state is what it is.

hmmm.perhaps u r right.ur northern areas are better i think,where 'elections' are held after every term,unlike our jammu and kashmir:devil:

Indeed they are , I have never heard of any demonstration or protest against Pakistani rule in its 60+ years history - the law and order has been better than the entire occupied J&K by a factor of hundred ... :azn:

Why?? Do you treat them differently than how you treat rest of your country? If the answer is no...then why does rest of your country burn , half your countrymen separate and form a new country?

Why?? Do you treat them differently than how you treat rest of your country? If the answer is no...then why does rest of your country burn , half your countrymen separate and form a new country?

What why ? Why would they be treated different than the rest of the country ? and how exactly does that soft trolling come in between when the topic is Kashmir ? :azn: ... Possibly , you are unaware of the war we have been fighting since 9/11 , right ? Those half of my countrymen were 2000 miles away and never meant to be a part of my country but a separate entity as they are now ... This has been discussed many times in this forum ...

In the meantime , why does entire J&K burn ? Why the daily protest and demonstration against Indian rule ? Why is your army stationed in towns and cities instead of the border ? Why do freedom fighter get support from a common Kashmiri in a valley ? How exactly are these leaders influencing a majority of Kashmiris ? Why is the flag of a certain country raised in the occupied Kashmir if people are so happy with you ?

Kashmiri Leaders are the ones who are running Kashmir state. These are Kashmiri separatists who are ruining the beautiful valley. I hope India gave them one way ticket only and hope that they stay with their masters and this will go long way in cleaning the dirt in valley and maintaining peace for the aam awaam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom