What's new

Kashmiri leader at UN: Hindu extremism a threat to Sri Lanka, China and Pakistan

There are fanatics on either side of the spectrum and that necessarily not mean that their ideology and means of achieving the goals are same. If you say that Hindu terrorism is a threat then we need to see how many people support them? How many places have they blown up and in how many countries they did so? The fact is that it a small nuisance than a threat as you perceive. None the less we all INDIANS condone it and just may be delayed but is being served.

Indian Muslims from across the country are treated equal and live in peace and happiness. Most of them rise to become great political and social figures too becoming role models to many of their citizens. I don't see why the Kashmir's can't be the same if we get rid of terrorism.

Now to the other side of the spectrum, the whole world knows the answer to this. Plagues with internal problems and external sanctions. Not by one odd country but by a whole many of them. Education and rational thinking will lead to progress. Leave separatist attitude and embrace humanity. The world is big enough for all to co exist in peace. Please don't ruin the future of coming generations by sowing seeds of hatred.

-npm

And Islamic extremism already service world very sincerely.

In America, we had suffered by Islamic extremism in 9/11. What had Hindu extremism done? To me, its a word to generalize extremism.

At the same time, I would never regard Muslims as extremists. Most Muslims are normal people that are not into killing.

I love this thread :rofl:
PDF is advertising Modi :rofl: in ads

In America, we had suffered by Islamic extremism in 9/11. What had Hindu extremism done? To me, its a word to generalize extremism.

At the same time, I would never regard Muslims as extremists. Most Muslims are normal people that are not into killing.

But the man who says that himself a extremist.

Who is this Wani guy?

Any tom dick and harry now claims to represent kashmiris, how about they ask kashmiris for a change what are they suffering from

Back
Top Bottom