What's new

Kashmiri Fighters are not Terrorists: Musharaf

Everything is not money

Sleep well , because Pakistan wants kashmiris have their own state ?
So enjoy , their guns & you in any case you are the target ?
U must understand what goes around comes around,
I will definately enjoy and even sleep more when the same militants will turn their guns on you just like the Taliban. It is just a matter of time. Just mark my words Let me tell u 2 decades ago,there was no such thing in Pakistan like attack on Army check posts,Airports,APS,attacks on religious places of worship,kidnapping of polio workers,all these things were literally unheard of. In fact the militants,extremist,hardliners want to follow the footsteps of Taliban like banning girls school and women's employment. The militants want Shariah just like the Taliban who want to enforce their version of Shariah all over Pakistan

U want Kashmiris to have a own state,infact It was Ishtiaq Ahmed who quoted, it is Pakistanis who r looking for a state within a state.

Pakistan, a state within a state — II

Dont you think that It counts so much , that after every 6 month , a new kashmiri freedom gets birth in India ?
Think about it , hr is telling the truth & it will keep happening till , the day of your judgment ?lolzz

No I dont think it counts at all.

It will count the day India is unable to handle & retaliate in kind into the source & roots of this movement which lie across the LC.

There is no day of judgement for us - we have one every day & have done well .

He said something similar during Kargil too. :happy:
Yea and he spent one night over there with his soldiers in the opened rectum of bharat mata :lol:
Unlike you vegans our generals always lead from the front.

who went to Clinton? you? lolzz
Yea and your daddy clinton saved you from getting nuked by pakistan.

No I dont think it counts at all.

It will count the day India is unable to handle & retaliate in kind into the source & roots of this movement which lie across the LC.

There is no day of judgement for us - we have one every day & have done well .
Then don't cry if , kashmiris & their freedom movement trun over you million times , as its a non stop movement.
Up until now ?
It will be more ,harsh , more violent , more vast , I can promise u that ?
After months of stupid rehotic , you can see how moodi jee is , acting like a sweet puppy now ?lolzz

What do you expect from him. This is the same guy who sent his soldiers dressed as these mujahedeen. He cannot say that he sent his soldiers as terrorists.
Well he is right people of Kashmir are fighting against Indian occupational forces.

Kargil is the place where Indian heavy guns and airforce bombed the shit out of Pakistani intruders and Pakistan could do zilch about it.
plz guide me ....why Indians introduce Heavy items in normal cold war and threatened us full conventional war ??
Q2: Is that acceptance of Defeat in phase 1
Q3: Kargil was part of Pak in 1965....we never bitch to the world ....look indians occupied our land?
Q4: Siachin was considered part of Pakistan before invasion in 80's.....we never trumpeted to the world ...look what india has done to us?
Why you JANU....why why why :what:

plz guide me ....why Indians introduce Heavy items in normal cold war and threatened us full conventional war ??
Q2: Is that acceptance of Defeat in phase 1
Q3: Kargil was part of Pak in 1965....we never bitch to the world ....look indians occupied our land?
Q4: Siachin was considered part of Pakistan before invasion in 80's.....we never trumpeted to the world ...look what india has done to us?
Why you JANU....why why why :what:

Pakistan was part of Indian before 1947. Does not mean zilch. Siachen was never considered part of Pakistan. It was 'disputed' as per Pakistan. Our as per India. In fact, the entire Azad Kashmir is part of India.

Now go shoo. Read some comics.

Pakistan was part of Indian before 1947. Does not mean zilch. Siachen was never considered part of Pakistan. It was 'disputed' as per Pakistan. Our as per India. In fact, the entire *** is part of India.

Now go shoo. Read some comics.
1 is DONE :p:

Yea and he spent one night over there with his soldiers in the opened rectum of bharat mata :lol:
Unlike you vegans our generals always lead from the front.
Rectum opens up when you bend over and raise the a** towards sky 5 times a day.if insulting was your intention by the post above we could do much better and you wont be able to take it.

A general who disownes his solider would have been courtmartialed in civilised world but called a hero only in Pakistan.

Kashmiri fighters are not terrorists, despite them having killed hundreds of innocent Kashmiri Pandits and muslims.Really?
What is your definition of a terrorist Mr.Musharraf?

Mushi Mushi... good terrorist and bad terrorist.. makes ex-gerenal a faltu ka footage seeker.. :woot:

Rectum opens up when you bend over and raise the a** towards sky 5 times a day.if insulting was your intention by the post above we could do much better and you wont be able to take it.

A general who disownes his solider would have been courtmartialed in civilised world but called a hero only in Pakistan.
yo stench :lol:
You know what try harder next time because you are not good at it.
Rectum does not open by simply bending over but it does when someone penetrate several miles into bharat mata and spends a night there.And your vegan fellows can tell that really hurts ouch :lol: And it is more visible when you defecate on streets :lol:
Smell you later Vishnu :lol:

Back
Top Bottom