What's new

Kashmir

These are the pictures when the fight over the Amarnath shrine issue happened between Hindu-Muslim and yes that was a ugly fight for no reason .

in b/w first know which pictures are these before saying anything and these are scenes when police had to control them (I'm not in favor of beating them).

All these pictures are not " Amarnath shrine issue "

Guys if you're posting photos, please include the source as well so that we can verify their authenticity.

Also, don't hesitate to give a brief description, with the source of that description.

Well I can collect and paste the same type pix of brutality from any country you want. And also police charge on 'Hindu' mob, will that mean that police is partial towards hindus too.
You only see what you want to see.

Comments and Suggestion are Welcome.

Attachments

• sdf.JPG
    sdf.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 23
  • wr.JPG
    wr.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 21
  • gfjdf.JPG
    gfjdf.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 23
  • gherh.JPG
    gherh.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
  • asdfa.JPG
    asdfa.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 16
Indian is nothing more then butcher for Kashmiri... And posters like Nihat should be hanged openly... I think Mumbai attack was pretty much logical. No one in the press has intrests for terror from India... Idiots.

Please dont post pictures that may be too much for some people to see. I understand what you people going through, but i am sure with how the things are going.. there will be a solution for Kashmir soon.

Please dont post pictures that may be too much for some people to see. I understand what you people going through, but i am sure with how the things are going.. there will be a solution for Kashmir soon.

Inshallah that solution will come from God straight into India's *** for all the women and children they have beaten and humiliated and all the men they have tortured and killed, they will see the wrath of a new generation of Pakistan Inshallah as soon as our bhagairat politicians are 6 feet under a new tide of justice will rise and consume India, they will wish they approached things differently.

They weren't us,they were terrorist who defame both Islam and Pakistan,they should be wiped out.

and who will wipe it . out its upto govt of pakistan to wipe it out. nobody else r going to help nethier amercian nor chinese and not the hell any country in this world. rembeer one thing terrorism is double edge sword yes it hurts ur oppent but mind it if not handle with care it will hurt urself (and its not being handle properly) and allow me to make one thing clear i am not against pakistan or its people but there some element in pakistan itself which r responsible 4 the every terriost activites in pakistan. and pak gov happens to incapable of doing anything to it

and who will wipe it . out its upto govt of pakistan to wipe it out. nobody else r going to help nethier amercian nor chinese and not the hell any country in this world. rembeer one thing terrorism is double edge sword yes it hurts ur oppent but mind it if not handle with care it will hurt urself (and its not being handle properly) and allow me to make one thing clear i am not against pakistan or its people but there some element in pakistan itself which r responsible 4 the every terriost activites in pakistan. and pak gov happens to incapable of doing anything to it

I m glade to see that you are not against Pakistan. Ofcourse Our forces will wipe them out and pls don't underestimate us we are well capable of rooting them out.what we need is the time and support from the international community..Pakistan is fighting this war for the whole world to be secured from this menace and you all know how much we have suffered from this war so dont doubt on us instead suport us.
BTW... which elements are u referring to?Before pointing fingers on others you should first look at ur own position in Afghanistan.Have u achieved ur goals there till now? the answer is NO because we all need time and coordination between us to defeat this common enemy.

Very funny, just google some pictures on pakistan bomb blast and u will puke as soon as u see those photographs.

Im sorry my Brother.

i"ll try to make u feel good. plz visit this place which is totally amazing for a islamic country which talks about jihad,mujahideen,quran and the hadis.

Hira Mandi (literally "Diamond Market"), also known as Shahi Mohalla, is a red-light district in Lahore. The women here offer traditional and classical dances and was originally the center of the city's tawaif culture in the Mughal era. Today, it is a centre of prostitution in Lahore under the veil of dances, such as mujra, a form of classical South-Asian exotic dance. While many Hijras also frequent the area and are involved in the dance culture.

Hira mandi is located in the northwest corner of the Walled City of Lahore, next to Roshnai Gate, Badshahi Masjid, Lahore Fort, and Hazuri Bagh. During the day the place is much like other Pakistani bazars and is also known for its good food, khussa(shoes) and the shops for music instruments.

I suggest you guys dont talk about god helping you and stuff like that
maybe hira mandi can also be a reason why god is not helping you .
prostitition is the oldest profession of the world.and there is prostitution in every angle of the world even in saudi arabia and arab countrys let just not talk about india,net is full of indian **** and you claim to be the 2nd muslim country of the world.

sources

spur.asn.au/ centralbank11.jpg

blogs.reuters.com/photo/files/2008/01/blast-2.jpg

The scene in pakistan is worst than anywhere else in the world when it come to these kinda photographs.

im sure many of you wud have puked after seeing this and my intension was not that infact, this is jus a reply to those images u shown regarding kashmir
in pakistan there are hundreds of inncoent people gettin killed , plz concentrate and stop those attacks. instead of just sitting home and talking about kashmir issue. sorry there is no kahsmir issue and coz it belong to india and will always will.
did you learned this at school??

Back
Top Bottom