What's new

Kashmir - Think the Unthinkable

:hitwall:madam jana thevdia u must kindly understand that"go back to pak" slogans are raised by only extremists elements so u cant balme the whole of india,all this is only bet extremists ..........again u r looking at only the the extremist part of india,kashmiri muslims(who r protesting) r also to balme along with other extremists.............u r not coming out of your shell and see the bigger,better part of indian muslims who live in south,central,east,notheast ,,,,,,,,,,,,
:
lolz Kashmiri Muslims have nothing to with the Indian Muslims nor they keep any concern with Indian Muslims so leave Kashmiri aside.

these solgans are raised by VHP RSS, Bajrangdal, BJP

they had been in government one way or the other way so dont tell me that they are just few
:,u r very narrow,i hav been punishing extremists in most of my posts but now i find that even u act like an extremist..........am sorry but this is wat i(and many others) think abt u

:) it dosnt effect my health what some extermists think about me ;)

There is big difference between an ideology and a territory called India today. ???????????

Yes dear there is a difference between ideology and territory . but then ideology needs a territory and its people .. its the people in territory which makes an ideology .

The current land comprising India was never India nor it belonged to current India.
If we buy your argument it means Nepal being a Hindu majority country should be called India isnt it????.

Excuse me ???? when you make a statement please make sure that you present the fact .. but can you please tell me where it was ????
what a sense of history ... (Pakistani History )

and get over this communal thinking .. India doesnt mean Hindu ...

thats what Muslims thought when they were fighting against the Britishers for freedom of Sub-Continent but afterwards they came to know the real face of the other side.

what real face ?? oh you mean the face visible in Pakistan ?? communal ,biased .. , inability to exist with others , Taliban , inability to even develop a system of governance .. no proper educational system for its own people ..

Lolz Indian Muslims are better yes yes thats why Sachare report proved their plight.

Will you care to tell me in Hinduism for becoming a Pundit how what are the qualification one must posses ???????????

Great that you quoted sachchar report .. who established it ?? you so called hindu India to find out the problems and try to comeout with a solution to help Muslims progress faster .. doesnt that show the secular and honest intention of government ???

you are obssessed with Hinduism .. did they scare you with Hinduism in your growing up years .. umm yes i think they did .. as report on Pakistani educational system says

In india ,to become pundit you can have religious teaching .. but at the same time you have options for IITs and IIMs .. I hope you got the difference .. its the option ..

Why are you launching personal attacks on Jana? You are a so called senior member please try to earn some respect. Is it hard to swollow facts?

lolz well dear let him enlightened us about the discovery ;)

Why are you launching personal attacks on Jana? You are a so called senior member please try to earn some respect. Is it hard to swollow facts?

I have always wondered why is she so communal in her outlook.

Her supremacist comments gave it away...

:
lolz Kashmiri Muslims have nothing to with the Indian Muslims nor they keep any concern with Indian Muslims so leave Kashmiri aside.

these solgans are raised by VHP RSS, Bajrangdal, BJP

they had been in government one way or the other way so dont tell me that they are just few

:) it dosnt effect my health what some extermists think about me ;)

ok u vote for a party but it does not imply that u accept all the ideals of the party and people did not vote for them just because they were killing muslims.....and the bjp under vajpayee was good,he initiated CBMs bet pak and india when he visited pak but musharaff was busy drawing plans for kargil......people voted for bjp because of vajpayee and not bcoz of rss,vhp,advani,so there is no proof that indian hindus(exceptfor extremists;)) dont like muslims..

madam jana thevdia u must kindly understand that"go back to pak" slogans are raised by only extremists elements so u cant balme the whole of india,all this is only bet extremists ..........again u r looking at only the the extremist part of india,kashmiri muslims(who r protesting) r also to balme along with other extremists.............u r not coming out of your shell and see the bigger,better part of indian muslims who live in south,central,east,notheast ,,,,,,,,,,,,,u r very narrow,i hav been punishing extremists in most of my posts but now i find that even u act like an extremist..........am sorry but this is wat i(and many others) think abt u

Dude, this is not the kind of word you use to call a woman... Bewarned, just because Pakistanis don't know Tamil does not mean you are free to chastise a woman... I have reported this to mods and hope that they take appropriate action against you.

And please refrain from denigrating another's just cause - I have not hurled slurs at the Indian freedom movement, I expect you to extend the same courtesy to the Kashmiris, beyond which you are just flaming.

Why should I be forced to respect something that I don't?

If you are trying to prove that the Kashmiri movement has nothing to do with Islam and Religion, then please argue with Dabong. Don't come after me.

Why should I be forced to respect something that I don't?

If you are trying to prove that the Kashmiri movement has nothing to do with Islam and Religion, then please argue with Dabong. Don't come after me.

Well, the origins of the Kashmiri dispute (Instrument of Partition, UN resolutions, principle of self determination) have nothing to do with Islam or religion.

This means that even IF many religious fighters take up this cause, they are in the right. It doesn't matter what religion they are. They could be Hindu, but if the cause if just, then they are not terrorists. Many Hindus fight with the Muslims in Kashmir anyway, so every single fact is against your when you claim it to be a religious war :

The police say they have reports of over a dozen Hindu men who were associated with the Hizbul Mujahedeen group active in the Muslim-dominated districts in Jammu region.
BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Two 'militants' killed in Kashmir

Dear Ejaz
India get its freedom from british and was broken in two two entities ..
if Principle and ethics are so important then Partition itself was wrong .
No - India and Pakistan got their independence from the British. The partition was of the colony of British India.
dividing a nation based on narrow definitions of religion , race , caste or any other man made definition is wrong ..
why cant we use the same principle in Baluchistan ?
Yeah - so perhaps you should have stayed with the British Empire then. The fact is that Indians are just as 'segregationist' as any one else, as shown by the whole 'Indic civilization' claptrap and the break away from the British. But when it comes to another set of people viewing themselves as separate on the basis of their own identity matrix, we get to hear these self-righteous platitudes.

Well, the origins of the Kashmiri dispute (Instrument of Partition, UN resolutions, principle of self determination) have nothing to do with Islam or religion.

This means that even IF many religious fighters take up this cause, they are in the right. It doesn't matter what religion they are. They could be Hindu, but if the cause if just, then they are not terrorists. Many Hindus fight with the Muslims in Kashmir anyway, so every single fact is against your when you claim it to be a religious war :

The police say they have reports of over a dozen Hindu men who were associated with the Hizbul Mujahedeen group active in the Muslim-dominated districts in Jammu region.
BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Two 'militants' killed in Kashmir

Oh wow....you know what? There were some Jews who worked in high positions in the Nazi regime.

Go figure.

Oh wow....you know what? There were some Jews who worked in high positions in the Nazi regime.

Go figure.
Thanks, that's a perfect example. World war two was not a war over religion. Again it was a territorial dispute. The invasion of Poland. Kashmir also is not a war over religion. It is a territorial dispute. The land grab of Kashmir. Therefore Hindus do form some of the insurgents, as the Jews also formed part of the Wermacht. They all had the same objective..and that was domination of Europe, the Kashmiris also have an objective, freedom from India. These are not religious wars as you like to insist.

Dude, this is not the kind of word you use to call a woman... Bewarned, just because Pakistanis don't know Tamil does not mean you are free to chastise a woman... I have reported this to mods and hope that they take appropriate action against you.

Thank you for mentioning that dear.

Now i can say only one thing. it use of abuses only exposed the upbringing of a person simple as that.

secondly i dont know whether my own Pakistani Forum will take any action on use of fi.thy language by jaison or not as they can even tolerate such members just for increasing the forum going at cost of their own women but i am gratful to you.

From that perspective, since the 'dynamism' in Kashmir is currently one of choosing their own destiny, outside of Indian borders, then we shoudl respect it.

That this dynamism would also solve the most protracted dispute in South Asia and possibly usher in a new era of cooperation between South Asian nations only underscores why 'borders should be fluid in response to the dynamics of Kashmir' currently.

Dynamism of Kashmiri borders depends on a plethora of variables and Kashmiri aspirations is just one among a thousand variables that can create dynamism. As far as respecting Kashmri opinion as I had already stated " Sometimes doing the right thing(debatable here) is not the right thing for us" .

As far as peace and progress and cooperation in South Asia arising due to the solution of Kashmiri problem(sessation of Kashmir from India to Pakistan) is considered, I don't think it is worth the wounded psyche of a billion plus.

IPF

Back
Top Bottom