What's new

Kashmir Situation & Pakistan's War Options

The biggest blunder Pakistan made was to stop the Kashmir and Khalistan
freedom movement. If these movements were still active India would be
getting their arses kicked everyday.

Remember Pak did not directly confront the Soviet Union but armed the
proxies and broke them in 10 years. India can be broken in less than 10
years if they armed the Kashmiri's and Sikh's.

Easier said than realized. How many troops were protecting the Afghan border during Soviet invasion?

And here is my comment.

You can take some as well, shyd tumhara andar ka mard jaag jae. :D

Forum per baith kai yeh dusrun ko sikhao gai? :disagree:

Your economy is not that good either. India wouldn't want war at any cost. Pakistan may be having nothing to lose but India's whole economy gained in last decade will be ripped off. So don't scare by this shit. India still remains the biggest loan taker and USAID getter in the whole till date.

Why Pakistan cannot close the energy supply though its waters? (if it is so now, which I think it is so)? Let Indian ships take a longer route. Atleast they will have to pay more.

Mate, India has $200+ billion in reserves. Pakistan has less than $10 billion in reserves. If a conventional war will strip them of the economic gain in last 20 years, how can you assume that there would be nothing for Pakistan to lose.

Bullets, missiles, fuel, guns, shells... They have a price tag, it costs.

Your economy is not that good either. India wouldn't want war at any cost. Pakistan may be having nothing to lose but India's whole economy gained in last decade will be ripped off. So don't scare by this shit. India still remains the biggest loan taker and USAID getter in the whole till date.

Why Pakistan cannot close the energy supply though its waters? (if it is so now, which I think it is so)? Let Indian ships take a longer route. Atleast they will have to pay more.

In our own waters, we could but it wouldn't make a big difference to be honest.

But what goes around, comes around.

Mate, India has $200+ billion in reserves. Pakistan has less than $10 billion in reserves. If a conventional war will strip them of the economic gain in last 20 years, how can you assume that there would be nothing for Pakistan to lose.

Bullets, missiles, fuel, guns, shells... They have a price tag, it costs.

Pakistan has nothing to lose anyway!!! ultimately it will be war and Pakistan will have similar reserves. Pakistan has $10 Bn for 22 Caror. India has $200 Bn for 120+ Caror people! As soon as it is war the multinational companies and call centres will go away from India.. India has more to lose than Pakistan. What else can Pakistan do?

You want to avoid war to avoid humiliation, you will have war and humiliation.

Yes, by returning our pilot as goodwill gesture with in two days. That is some mighty gesture. Thanks. Otherwise Pakistan has capability to blow us Indians to smithereens. I know. Thanks again.

Indian economy is well entangled with global economy. Any attack on India and its economy tantamounts to disruption in global economy. Not many would like it. Of course, what does Pakistan care, they just want Kashmir.

It's funny you think that. No one would step in to a war. Soviet Union had a huge economy in its time but yet none raised objection. And what losing the war brought them was a huge economic crisis.

In our own waters, we could but it wouldn't make a big difference to be honest.

But what goes around, comes around.

Symbolic difference that even if the world is standing by a fanatic, killer and rapist Modi, pakistan has zero tolerance for such extremism. what difference samjhota express closure is making? But we did so.

Pakistan has nothing to lose anyway!!! ultimately it will be war and Pakistan will have similar reserves. Pakistan has $10 Bn for 22 Caror. India has $200 Bn for 120+ Caror people! As soon as it is war the multinational companies and call centres will go away from India.. India has more to lose than Pakistan. What else can Pakistan do?

You want to avoid war to avoid humiliation, you will have war and humiliation.

Lol. So you want to suicide? We have everything to lose just as well. It's your home country, for God's sake.

And what humiliation. They annexed Kashmir already under their control. What do you want to do? Have 1+ billion people lose their lives?

Symbolic difference that even if the world is standing by a fanatic, killer and rapist Modi, pakistan has zero tolerance for such extremism. what difference samjhota express closure is making? But we did so.

You realize that what goes around, comes around. They will place in tit-for-tat restrictions.

We need to focus on our economy first. But keep the diplomatic push on. When we can, we will.

No problem brother, Gold Leaf say Capstan per aa gaya hoon already, agar zindagi rahi toh classic pee kar guzara kar leingey,,, india ki maarni hai lazmi. :D

Lol. So you want to suicide? We have everything to lose just as well. It's your home country, for God's sake.

And what humiliation. They annexed Kashmir already under their control. What do you want to do? Have 1+ billion people lose their lives?

What do you think what is India's next move? make a wild guess. here is a hint.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ys-subramanian-swamy/articleshow/62263665.cms

You want to wait till India moves into AJK, GB even if you turn a blind eye to innocent Kashmiri Muslim girls being raped, youth being tortured and genocide being carried out?

You realize that what goes around, comes around. They will place in tit-for-tat restrictions.

We need to focus on our economy first. But keep the diplomatic push on. When we can, we will.

let them put restrictions? Pakistan's energy supply route doesn't pass through India first of all. Secondly what do you think India hasn't put restrictrions on Pakistan already? They influence everywhere to take measures against Pakistan from sports till FATF. From business till jobs. They are already against us in every field. Even terrorist modi went on to attack pakistan to win elections. That's what they think of Pakistan. Here we are doing gandhi geeri.

What do you think what is India's next move? make a wild guess. here is a hint.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ys-subramanian-swamy/articleshow/62263665.cms

You want to wait till India moves into AJK, GB even if you turn a blind eye to innocent Kashmiri Muslim girls being raped, youth being tortured and genocide being carried out?

Brother GB and AJK is hard to get for indians, even if Pakistan army comes back AJK and GB has people who can kick the shit out of indian intruders and let me assure you, pichwaaday say nahi moo say hagna shuroo kar daingey indians itna bura haal karaingey GB and AJK walay. Kash IOK k log bhi AJK and GB k logon jaisey hotey, well there is still time all is not lost.

Brother GB and AJK is hard to get for indians, even if Pakistan army comes back AJK and GB has people who can kick the shit out of indian intruders and let me assure you, pichwaaday say nahi moo say hagna shuroo kar daingey indians itna bura haal karaingey GB and AJK walay. Kash IOK k log bhi AJK and GB k logon jaisey hotey, well there is still time all is not lost.
that's fine but my only point is that Pakistan shouldn't wait for India to attack. India is already doing aggression by using water as a weapon.

The way Pak Gov and Army are going I think Pak will be de nuclearised before they
can use it. It is pointless to waste billions of dollars on something that you are not
going to use.

that's fine but my only point is that Pakistan shouldn't wait for India to attack. India is already doing aggression by using water as a weapon.

Brother, read what Ali ibn Abi Talib did when he was denied water (by the other party) during one of the civil wars in muslim ummah, thats what we have to do and that'll be our only chance about water issues.

The way Pak Gov and Army are going I think Pak will be de nuclearised before they
can use it. It is pointless to waste billions of dollars on something that you are not
going to use.

you are joking.. right?

you are joking.. right?
I dont think he is joking, I am also of the same opinion, we are bankrupt... thanks to our previous govts and I dont really have a clue what the current govt is doing seriously.

Back
Top Bottom