What's new

Kashmir no excuse for Pakistan's terrorist ties: US senator

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are referring to Afghanistan then please open a history book for goodness sake. The mess in Afghanistan began after the Soviet invasion (one that India supported). Sure Pakistan supported the Taliban but then again how is opressive Taliban rule any worse than oppressive Contra rule? Just because one is "Islamic" it automatically becomes even worse? I know that is the mentality of people like you. Open your eyes and you'l see America, India and pretty much every country with a a capable secret service has supported rebels/insurgents abroad. Hence i stick with my first statement

"Says the country which funds terrorists abroad to bring "democracy" to them."

You are in no morally superior position to call us bad when you do the same things yourself. That is pure hypocrisy.

Comparing Taliban to Communists is like comparing Darth Vader to Mickey Mouse. At least the women would have done well under the Communists. Taliban did nothing more than to freeze time in Afghanistan and rewind it all the way back to 600 years ago. Communism is not all that great, I agree, but u can't paint both with the same brush.

If you are referring to Afghanistan then please open a history book for goodness sake. The mess in Afghanistan began after the Soviet invasion (one that India supported). Sure Pakistan supported the Taliban but then again how is opressive Taliban rule any worse than oppressive Contra rule? Just because one is "Islamic" it automatically becomes even worse? I know that is the mentality of people like you. Open your eyes and you'l see America, India and pretty much every country with a a capable secret service has supported rebels/insurgents abroad. Hence i stick with my first statement

You are in no morally superior position to call us bad when you do the same things yourself. That is pure hypocrisy.

Comparing Taliban to Communists is like comparing Darth Vader to Mickey Mouse. At least the women would have done well under the Communists. Taliban did nothing more than to freeze time in Afghanistan and rewind it all the way back to 600 years ago. Communism is not all that great, I agree, but u can't paint both with the same brush.

If you are referring to Afghanistan then please open a history book for goodness sake. The mess in Afghanistan began after the Soviet invasion (one that India supported). Sure Pakistan supported the Taliban but then again how is opressive Taliban rule any worse than oppressive Contra rule? Just because one is "Islamic" it automatically becomes even worse? I know that is the mentality of people like you. Open your eyes and you'l see America, India and pretty much every country with a a capable secret service has supported rebels/insurgents (terrorists depending on your pov). Hence i stick with my first statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom