What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Funny
There are no protests no HCR and UN reports nothing on ourside while on IOK everything is opposite.
World declares it disputed u imagine it my occuping its urs..

Our side is definitely disputed my friend..thanks to you...as far as protest in our side is concerned..is it really that tough to guess who is encouraging them?? probably thats the reason why hundred of innocent Kashmiris get killed after being brainwashed.

Yup those 100000 were all infiltrators aneverything is hunky and dory....And its not urs its Kashmiris and wat they decide

so mean a total of 100000 innocent pople killed?? any source buddy?? or just that you like that figure?? I know its less cause we know how many terrorist we killed..so please...and yes you are right its kashmir not our kashmir not your kashmir.

hhmm...I don't know about that figure in total but they just killed 6 more of these.:coffee:

Shamefuless to be proud of killing Freedom fighter.

:rofl: freedom fighters???:argh: c'mon man...just thank us that Indian army is killing them otherwise these so called freedom fighters will destroy the entire kashmir and there will be no freedom and no fight.

Jatt sahab i have a personel question no offence how did it fell when golden temple was distroyed by indian army?
coz thts wat kashmiris and pakistanis are keeping inside since 6 decades.

Jatt sahab i have a personel question no offence how did it fell when golden temple was distroyed by indian army?
coz thts wat kashmiris and pakistanis are keeping inside since 6 decades.

If you have any personal question you can send me private message.I know you know how to use it,you don't need it to derail the thread by these cheap tactics.:no:

anyways your answer :

How can you relate golden temple incident with Kahmir issue??
Golden temple saddened me just like any other sikh and still makes me feel bad for our people who were killed.

Kashmir is being used by anti India elements for fullfilling their own purpose by using these innocent kashmiris and brainwashing them.
And I am sorry if you are carrying that flame for 6 decades but just for that reason we can't allow someone from outside to step into our home.

HUMANITY? HA!

India has OCCUPIED Kashmir, endlessly killed and beaten innocent people and apparently they can talk about 'humanity?' They need half a million troops there just to keep it in order!

Death toll at the hands of Indian soldiers is about 50,000. Mass graves are still being found as long as they don't become subject to more cover-ups.

GG.

Well it was Pakistan which made an attempt to capture the whole of Kashmir by launching operation Gulmarg just after independence.

I offer my condolences to the families for 6 Kashmiries who had been killed and named as Pakistani militants.

Pakistan is not sending anyone as the policy of GOP is changed now.

why dont you ask the gentleman with the saffron cloth around his shoulder

20singh.jpg

I, in good conscience, cannot ignore the plight of our fellow Kashmiris. We can see how it feels when someone occupies your land and rapes and pillages with impunity and your plight goes unherd and unanswered.

again, I as a Pakistani cannot in good conscience stay quiet while these things happen to our fellow Kashmiris. I and many other Pakistanis will not abandon them to be picked off by the Indian nationalist and governmental hyenas.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And the kashmiris are fools protesting against crimes of occuping forces?rapes,encounter missing people etc.
And people like yaseen malik,gilani,umar farooq and others with support of kashmiri people are lying and indians are saying the truth?
While the whole world declares it disputed and HRC etc are reporting violation of basic human right and other herineous acts?

Half a million occuping force sitting since 47 protecting kashmiris who are asking for freedom????protesting rapes,murders and kidnaps are all Pakistani terrorists?
Wat a shame.
Son dont watch to many bollywood flicks it makes u look retarded.

:achu achu cough cough
Sorry im allergIC TO BULL SHYT.

Dear fellow, check the transcripts of what was said in your own parliament by your own ex-ISI chief Gen Javed Ashraf Qazi.

That is the first step which you need to take to understand anything about Kashmir.

I, in good conscience, cannot ignore the plight of our fellow Kashmiris. We can see how it feels when someone occupies your land and rapes and pillages with impunity and your plight goes unherd and unanswered.

again, I as a Pakistani cannot in good conscience stay quiet while these things happen to our fellow Kashmiris. I and many other Pakistanis will not abandon them to be picked off by the Indian nationalist and governmental hyenas.

Nobody is denying that there are some indoctrinated youth. But what percentage of Kashmiris were in that protest march? 0.001%? 0.0001%?

Why don't you first ask Pakistani terrorist groups to stop slaughtering Kashmiris in the thousands.

Further, since you value Kashmiri Azaadi so much, why don't you ask your government to allow the JKLF to contest elections in "Azad" Kashmir.

Then we can talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom