What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
srinagar.png

What are these bloodies doing with these innocent kids? Last time, BSF killed one BDman by cutting his tendons of legs and hands and then threw in river when he became senseless.

Local Kashmiri police.

Yeah, i see in a month all the police in kashmir is replaced!!!:disagree:

What are these bloodies doing with these innocent kids? Last time, BSF killed one BDman by cutting his tendons of legs and hands and then threw in river when he became senseless

Common, that would be the guy himself, he would have cut himself and then thrown his unconscious body into river and maybe later wrote a letter to blame BSF.

Or maybe there were Pakistani rangers, who borrowed BSF unifrom!!:hitwall:

Yeah, i see in a month all the police in kashmir is replaced!!!:disagree:

If you listen to them its quite obvious they are Kashmiris, their khaki dress is of state police, and they talk of taking these boys to the Thana that is police outpost.

Unbelievable these inhumane act by Indian forces gives us signal that

1) Anyone who has lived in hostel in India has perhaps gone through ragging which includes stripping naked to bare bottoms.
I would call it demeaning and shameful but not inhumane. Beheading people in the name of religion would qualify as "inhumane act" though.

not long Indian held Kashmir will be out of Indian Map soon INSHALLAH

2) Pakistanis have waited 63 years for that to happen, fought 3 wars, lost half of nation, spent billions of $ on armed forces and yet Kashmir situation hasn't changed since 1948.

Are you telling me stripping and parading few boys by Kashmiri police is going to change things?

Mashallah:cheesy:

Well, has anyone found out the background story to this? Did the guards smoke some weird mushrooms or something?

Well, has anyone found out the background story to this? Did the guards smoke some weird mushrooms or something?

They were normal i guess,have heard of many more incidents of abuse by Indian police ,this one being the worst.

srinagar.png

What are these bloodies doing with these innocent kids? Last time, BSF killed one BDman by cutting his tendons of legs and hands and then threw in river when he became senseless.

I asked a question in the other thread about why Kashmiris are getting so violent against Indian Armed Occupation. I honetsly didn't know the reason. Now i think i know why.

This cannot be good for the near future. India will have her hands full.

I asked a question in the other thread about why Kashmiris are getting so violent against Indian Armed Occupation. I honetsly didn't know the reason. Now i think i know why.

You still don't know the reason.........

Police atrocities happen all over India, they are not specific to Kashmir.

You might wanna ask the countries that provide "moral" support to Kashmir insurgents, they may be able to better explain why some Kashmiris are getting violent.

Nothing Indian security forces can't handle. If stone pelting solved any serious problem Palestine issue would have been solved ages ago ;)
It's not if they can handle, but are there any alternatives?

Back
Top Bottom