What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
RAW agents made youtube pull the video?:rofl:

just kiddin......... ;)

Try and find the video and we can discuss......

No actually they pull of graphic videos.

Actually one needs to have a brain to understand such things.:tdown:

Post BBC link, anyone can upload video with any title. Nowdays Youtube is full with fake and spam videos like this. Otherwise close thread, its spam fest. No source, No proof.

Well the video's been posted. What now?

I did find the video online, it is still posted on some sites.

It does appear to be Indian security forces based on the language and the "choice words" they are using. Based on the circumstantial evidence I would agree that this incident did happen.

IMO it was deplorable and shameful. I hope the Indian authorities would find out who is responsible for this and meet suitable punishment to the people responsible.:frown:

Here is crappy Google translation -

Circulation is a video on the Internet in which some young people can be seen in brhnh condition and security officers dressed in fatigues are some people taking them.

Video viewing and spoken with people involved think it administered Kashmir in India has been formulated. Indian paramilitary force CR PF spokesman as saying that the wrong video this is a conspiracy is.

Social interaction on the Web site Facebook to circulate this video last night about three minutes in which seven or eight young people can be fully seen brhnh.

These young men are holding in your hands all the clothes and wearing only shoes. With their police and security forces personnel in the urdyun people seem to think those discussions brhnh taken to police station people being.

This area seems to be a field or fields and are visible behind trees. It seems the quality of video on mobile phones has made

Speaking entire video in one continuous sounds. He is repeatedly told Young that he tried covering his body and of his clothes do not keep up.

He also says that a place the boys had trouble with them in the morning. He directed a partner with the boys does not kill stomach.

Background sounds also hear other people are apparently making fun of them are Yusuf Ali.

But it is difficult to say where the video was made, who made it, who published on the Internet is and when, nor that which is being taken to the youth who they are.

But many people face are clearly visible.

Those who see the police are in uniform and who constantly hear is the sound of his tone, as it apparently is for Kashmiris.

This is serious,why is this not the media as of now?

Even if those boys were terrorist ,i wouldn't support something so low.

No One is terrorist there , This is all Indian drama since long ...

Some time they (Forces) kill Innocents, torture them , make them homeless or Make them Nude and ask them to march on Roads ...

... and Kashmirs Suffering all this ... :cry:

People are forced to walk nude everywhere in South Asia, cruel police. Deplorable 'if' true.

srinagar.png

No One is terrorist there , This is all Indian drama since long ...

Some time they (Forces) kill Innocents, torture them , make them homeless or Make them Nude and ask them to march on Roads ...

If you watched the video it is state police that is taking the boys to a police station. Know who the people are in state police are---Kashmiris themselves. So stop making it out as if its the evil Indian army parading them nude since they are Kashmiris.

They also say that they had been chasing them all morning so obviously these boys weren't innocent either.

So is it right to parade them nude?? Definitely not--but its more a case of bad policing, common in our sub-continent, than Indian atrocities as some are making it out to be here.

Maybe you have become ultra sensitive to bad policing after sialkot, but those tears don't look real to me.

Low stuff. Exactly where does India find their security guys ? They should look into this. Lots of violations in Kashmir and i am sure they know about it. Are they ok with it ?

Back
Top Bottom