What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
its one sided news, news is leaking through different sources. Cellphones and cellphone cameras. I thought you guys post the news while ago about cellphone restrictions in occupied Kashmir and also ip phones.

Do you think any SMS or MMS will be send without knowledge of government ???
If they want to control media so they can also control this matter but they are not blocking media

what a stupid logic by you

I think Pakistani members here free to post scrap or BS (Mod change the title without even source) but on the other hand if any Indian member do that so he is immediately got banned

read my post 23.
well, India should look for middle ground, give them freedom and sign water treaty. Because nobody wants Kashmiri destroy all the dams build by Indian. Nobody wants starved India.

If the press is banned,channel is banned,movement is banned why cell phone services alone not banned (only if you have coverage SMS and MMS can be sent) .

Did the GoI forget to ban that alone.? What logic is this dude.?

Ans as for destroying the dam part - still you have not understood the impact of flooding on the common man.?

Last edited:
Why was the title changed?

I posted this news article. Follow the link : where was the Indian army suspected? If you came across some additional information, then definitely change the title.

Theories that you have admittedly imagined and have no knowledge of, other than what I have posted, should not be part of this title. At this rate,why not blame the fabled CIA-RAW-MOSSAD-Lady Gaga nexus too?

How can they change themself from being Talibani (Its inherited).. They will attempt every tactic to defame kaffir..

So no surprises if they have changed title..

whats's wrong Indian poster don't be emotional. I think you guys don't pay attention when Pakistani member rights anything. First take down your emotion, have cold glass of water then see what we are talking and writing.Few you guys right, without even reading the response. Be good listener/reader. You are not super power, just another poor third world country like mine.

Stop the whinning on a Pakistani website about enemy propaganda not being given due attention. I have seen lot of other ridiculous biased articles posted and have discussed them amicably and so have most others (taking into account some bad apples who derail everything). Words like IOK and stuff will fly well on some sites that believe that is the case. This site overwhelmingly supports Kashmir to have the right to freedom.

whats's wrong Indian poster don't be emotional. I think you guys don't pay attention when Pakistani member rights anything. First take down your emotion, have cold glass of water then see what we are talking and writing.Few you guys right, without even reading the response. Be good listener/reader. You are not super power, just another poor third world country like mine.

Don't you feel ashamed on calling ur country Poor Third World Country..
Sorry I don't feel the same abt My Beloved Country

This title change is a blatant attempt by a mod to twist the news to a perspective that is not part of reality.

I'm glad this happened, it vindicates India's stand that the Pakistani sympathy with Kashmiris is BS.

Pakistanis love to see Kashmir burning. Nothing gives them more pleasure than to wake up in the morning and see that civilians have died in Kashmir at the hand of security forces.......the view that Kashmiris are fed up of the violence does not suit their perspective.

The situation in Indian held Kashmir is getting critical by each day and Indian Govt will do anything to downplay the efforts by the freedom fighters. Now they(govt) are trying to play the card of terrorism:nothing new here I guess.

IHK is now on the road of freedom. 63 years of brutality , violation of basic human rights and 700,000 Indian Army soldiers in valley who are still struggling to control the Kashmiri Freedom fighters.

The panic has already started to show even in the ranks of Indian Govt and inter party politics. Truth will come out eventually.

This title change is a blatant attempt by a mod to twist the news to a perspective that is not part of reality.

I'm glad this happened, it vindicates India's stand that the Pakistani sympathy with Kashmiris is BS.

Pakistanis love to see Kashmir burning. Nothing gives them more pleasure than to wake up in the morning and see that civilians have died in Kashmir at the hand of security forces.......the view that Kashmiris are fed up of the violence does not suit their perspective.

Yes absolutely right.. Without killings there would be no Conspiracy theories like this and without conspiracy theories how would they play with sentiments of the innocent peoples..

Stop the whinning on a Pakistani website about enemy propaganda not being given due attention. I have seen lot of other ridiculous biased articles posted and have discussed them amicably and so have most others (taking into account some bad apples who derail everything). Words like IOK and stuff will fly well on some sites that believe that is the case. This site overwhelmingly supports Kashmir to have the right to freedom.

^^^
This, remember we are Pakistanis here. Many Thanks

Ground realities state exactly the opposite of the articles you post and the comments you have. I will be in Srinagar end of November, I will try to get an unbiased account of what is happening with some documented proof hopefully. My relatives there have absolutely nothing to do with the LeT or the strikes. Most of the people here have not been to the valley and defend an empty media game. Again you can defend your army's point of view all you want. Thats what people on this site do about our army.

^^^
This, remember we are Pakistanis here. Many Thanks

Thanks for what?
1. Being insensitive towards freedom fighter's act?
2. Giving Blind support to killing of innocent people?
3. Playing with sentiments of Kashmiris?
4. Exporting Nos-State Actor's Doctrines ...

:pop:

Thanks for what?

She also did the same. It is nothing new.

Indira_Gandhi.jpg

It all happens dear. Don't cry over it.

Thanks for what?

One unsubstantiated article about innocent people being killed by someone has made such an impact. 60+ years of innocents dying at the hands of Indian forces, multiply those emotions by the appropriate number of dead and raped. If that appropriate number is 0, I have nothing further to add.

Don't you feel ashamed on calling ur country Poor Third World Country..
Sorry I don't feel the same abt My Beloved Country

Do you think if i feel shameful, that would change the ground reality ?.
or Today your feel proud being Indian, tomorrow your 800,000 hungry countrymen will get the food ?. Optimism is encouraging but over confident bring destruction .

well Indian army already cross the score of 100,000 civilian anyway. Well an NGO discover the unmarked grave of 1000 people and European Union started the investigation. End result Indian army block the investigation and NGO landed in prison. Come of day dreaming guys. You guys have toooooo much blood in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom