What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Whole world knows Kashmir will HAVE to stay with INDIA for development like rest of INDIA..how can a dept ridden country..staying with foreign aid pop up any more geographic area..can't u all see the writing on the wall...

but closing you're eyes dont make it a dark night

but you are not able to see because you are in the dark....opening or closing your eyes doesent matter in your situation...you still cannot see.......we can talk when you decide to come into the light

but you are not able to see because you are in the dark
:rofl:.
...opening or closing your eyes doesent matter in your situation...you still cannot see
:rofl::rofl:
.......we can talk when you decide to come into the light
:woot::woot::rofl::rofl:
on serious note.....care go through previous posts before en lighting me with your "gracious" thoughts

@hasnain bro.. u remind me of dr.asthana of munna bahi mbbs. he also used to laugh when he was in tension....thx for the entertainment. :lol::lol::lol:

On Kashmir these resolutions can very well solve the problem only if Indian invaders follow the international law and implement UN resolutions.

Under International Laws Kashmir is disputed territory and not part of India not even a loose part what to say about integral

UN resolutions and any third party mediation is not allowed in solving Kashmir issue according to the Simla accord signed by Zulfiqar Bhutto and Indra Gandhi post 1971 war. S, you guys can stop whining and cringing about application of UN resolutions.:bounce::bounce:

(ii) That the two countries are resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them. Pending the final settlement of any of the problems between the two countries, neither side shall unilaterally alter the situation and both shall prevent the organization, assistance of encouragement of any acts detrimental to the maintenance of peaceful and harmonious relations;

Kashmir: Legal Documents

My Indian friends ..

Every country got some dreams to live on. It doesn't matter if it becomes true or not. Let our pakistani friends to live in this dream. I only wish they wake up soon and sleep again to have a more realistic dream which they can make true. This is my dream though :P

On Kashmir these resolutions can very well solve the problem only if Indian invaders follow the international law and implement UN resolutions.

Solution for whom? Solutions are those that satisfy all the parties involved and not those that create new problems.

Under International Laws Kashmir is disputed territory and not part of India not even a loose part what to say about integral

That’s is Pakistan POV, but India claims otherwise

And not a single Kashmiri gave a shiht.

Because, most of them have no idea, absolutely, what they are talking about. Look at their leaders - leaders who instead of working for peace and prosperity of their people instigate them for violence! To what end?

Speaks volumes, aint it?

Its integral part of India then why bother to discuss it with Pakistan? - Never heard that Chinese discussing about status of Tibet with the world. Indians are confusing.

Kashmir topic gives entertainment to all on this forum, many thread and hardly any seriousness in discussion.

This is in blatant contradiction to Kasmiri idea of freedom as they dont recocnize themselves as integral part of India, Pakistan what ever..so these artifical advances of building peace will not lead anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom