What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
sure we also want to put A FULL STOP to it.. but you guys are soo scared to fight.. so grow some balls and face us on borders..

let me present you with some historical facts...on border and then decide about who got balls and who need to prove..

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i always find you dancing and crying on indian tv.. why do u guys dance too much btw. :P
and yes will you guys dance on the borders too.. :pop:

we guys sing and dance when we have peaceful time in our country...unlike some nations where people are busy running to save their a$$ from the bomb blast all round the year. and yes we'll dance on the borders too..as we did after every victory. :pop:

In my opinion Kashmiris have been given ample opportunities to have a peacefull and succesfull life.There is an NIT (National institute of technology) in Kashmir which produces good engineers.There is also a very good medical college in Kashmir.Both of them are funded by the government.Kashmir has recently got its own railways system and an international airport.The region is not cut out from th outside world in any form.Kashmiris are free to travel any where they want within the country and abroad.They hav th right to choose their own government.Internets,televison channels(even Pakistani channels )are all allowed .On the other hand i think the people of Azad Kashmir do not have these many opportunities.

I concur that although a lot has been done it is not enough.But no one can say that India has done nothing about Kashmir.

what is it gonna do?? Open an all out Kashmiri massacre front. That is likely to irk the entire world and strenghten the millitant circles inside kashmir. Been trying it for 62 years and still no signs of sucess. The lies, lack of ethics and propoganda in Indian politics is sickening.

what is it gonna do?? Open an all out Kashmiri massacre front. That is likely to irk the entire world and strenghten the millitant circles inside kashmir. Been trying it for 62 years and still no signs of sucess. The lies, lack of ethics and propoganda in Indian politics is sickening.

No.India can stop investing in Kashmir.I think Kashmiris are a bit pampered.They are not satisfied with what they have.India cannot convert Kashmir into Switzeralnd.India did all she could.

No.India can stop investing in Kashmir.I think Kashmiris are a bit pampered.They are not satisfied with what they have.India cannot convert Kashmir into Switzeralnd.India did all she could.

Yeah pampered with bullets and attrocities tht UN and human rights comission has slammed several times.:hitwall:

i couldnt understand the meaning of this thread specially by an indian.y india shud be hard on his part.ya india shud be hard on pak occupied kashmir.it will remain an indian territory.

Some people are thick headed, repetition is necessary.

keep repeating.no body is listening.

listen2.jpg

It is simpler than that. Xinxiang.
Employ demographic assimilation within Kashmir. Let people buy land and settle. However, I doubt that the politicos have the spine'n brain.

unfortunately india has developed thick skin about kashmir...and with world is turning their back to kashmir issue..there is no immediate solution round the corner.

Now should we be hard? Hello! Should the sky be blue? Should the grass be green? :blink:

Isn't it about time we better be?! Something we can learn from our larger neighbours to tackle terrorists.:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom