What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
She just said that to make you babies stop crying and nothing more. And then she gave Pakistan 7.5 billion dollars. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

ON One thread you talk about Indian poverty and on the other the aid given to you by America is glorified. The relationship between US and Pakistan is as described by Imran Khan.

India is the American ally and Pakistan is the hitman.
:cheers:

ON One thread you talk about Indian poverty and on the other the aid given to you by America is glorified. The relationship between US and Pakistan is as described by Imran Khan.

India is the American ally and Pakistan is the hitman.

Ramu, try avoiding him. Why lower our standard to these pathetic ones.

Let him have all the excitement of posting around senseless things and pics copy pasted and have a feild day in the internet.

Just try ignoring him..because some loosers will try to go personal when they have no brains but doing same is not advisable for other members due to lack of immunity.

Ramu, try avoiding him. Why lower our standard to these pathetic ones.

Let him have all the excitement of posting around senseless things and pics copy pasted and have a filed day in the forum.

Just try ignoring him..because some loosers will try to go personal when they have no brains but doing same is not advasiable for other members due to lack of immunity.

You are right and I know that... I will try ...

You are right and I know that... I will try ...

Its simple see. without attention these ones dont survive. Lets keep it tidy and debate in a civilized manner.

why bother replying to foul mouths or even listen to them?

Simple but effective.

who started with the foul mouth, insults, take a good luck at yourself before you point fingers at others. followed me in Pakistan's powerful military and opened your mentally disabled mouth in your first post without any actual debating. silly people....

it seems like india is failing at everything. they failed in afghanistan now they have repeatedly failed in kashmir.

its time for india to pull out of kashmir otherwise pakistan will have no choice but to remove them.

Yaar leave Indians alone..sometimes..its not good to rant all the time like zee tv...what will be the difference remain between you and them! :pakistan:

US knows mediating Kashmir will be nothing but waste of valuable time and loss of lurcative weapon deals. Pakistan wont agree and India wont agree..US will run circles and circles.

First Only representative of Kashmir's have the right to say that Kashmir wants freedom. It cannot be India saying they do not or Pakistani saying they want.

So far the first struggle is do we have a clear representative of Kashmir who can say majority want's freedom?

Once that is done then anyone fighting for freedom can be termed as freedom fighter.

The UN resolution that people talk about does not have any representation from Kashmir and only has India and Pakistan representation, so that cannot be used to say Kashmir want's freedom as it is not their voice period.

So if you them want's to call a Kashmiri fighting in Kashmir as Freedom fighter, then even people in Baluchistan can be called freedom fighter.

I don't get why you indians can't get in in your heads that Balochistan and Kashmir cannot be compared. Balochistan isn't a disputed territory, Kashmir is. I've noticed that whenever indians run out of things to say they always bring in Balochistan. Do we ever bring in your God knows how many insurgencies/ independence movements. No

For that pakistan needs to withdraw all illegal settlers from ***,take back land given to china, and then start withdrawing army..when its done you have the right to talk about it..or else shut up.

I think you are right. Nevertheless, it might be best if this was an option, rather than the currently polarized winner-takes-all approach. The Pakistanis here say they can handle an independent Kashmir, which if true should greatly decrease tensions between India and Pakistan.

India can't settle for an independent Kashmir...India will never ever let go of the water sources. No country in her position would do it. Kashmiris better get used to it and get on with their lives.India holds all the cards here...what can Pakistan possibly offer for loss of Indian control.The current unrest is nothing...the real danger in Kashmir breaking away was in the early 90's when violence was real bad and India was nearly bankrupt.Hardly the same situation today.

On a similar theme will Israel give back the Golan heights?..no fcking way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom