What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
This word Indian is enough to send these bit*hes to hell

so u'll send all kashmiris on indian side of kashmir to hell ??

that does it for your so called kashmir love :wave::wave:

gr8 going frnd

all kashmiris on indian side of kashmir are indians like it or not. j&k police consists of ppl of j&k. many work in the army . in govt dept nd all over india. one of my kashmiri friend ( he's a muslim ) has just cleared the CDS exam and will join the army.

of these few separatist fanatics ....well they represent a very small % & we very well knw how to take care of them :wave:

so u'll send all kashmiris on indian side of kashmir to hell ??

nice try.. i hvnt said that nor i need to clarify your BS assumtions

all kashmiris on indian side of kashmir are indians like it or not. j&k police consists of ppl of j&k. many work in the army . in govt dept nd all over india. one of my kashmiri friend ( he's a muslim ) has just cleared the CDS exam and will join the army.

of these few separatist fanatics ....well they represent a very small % & we very well knw how to take care of them :wave:

Well to open your eyes, its not the kashmiri police killing innocent kashmiries its the Indian army stationed there thats doing the killings..

Unfortunately for you these so called few separatist makes the majority of kashmir valley. Thats why bulk of your army is stationed there.

Last edited:
and dont cry when these Son of Bitc*es police is beaten by them.

Where am I crying . You people are crying therefore You interfere in India's internal matter. I never interfered in Pakistan's internal matter. So repeating my words don't help you.

to all Indians :-
Kashmir is India's Integral part . So any unrest in kashmir is India's internal matter so don't reply on any pakistani's remark on our internal matter. Let them bark.

So lets have Referendum then .....

Dhood ka Dhood aur paani ka paani ho jayega ..

Why India is scared ?
what referendum? if referendum happens then still india will win because if you bring kashmir pandits that 50% of J and K wilbe non-muslim. but india will not have referendum until its govt takes over Azad Kashmir and pakistan reopens the conditions of 1947, and will be ready to accept the rest of indian muslims into pakistan and get back aksai chin from china.
end of story.
there is one street in my city which is majorit muslim, should we have a referendum and ask them to join pak? or if there is a street in karachi which is majority hindu will you ask them to join india?

Oh here we have another :blah: Indian, comparing FATA & NWFP to Kashmir:rofl:. In FATA & NWFP there is a war against terrioists, and FATA & NWFP don't want independence, Kashmir does. Kashmir is a freedom stuggle, the war in FATA & NWFP isn't, it's just some terrorist BS. Also, please compare the human rights abuses in Kashmir and NWFP, FATA. There is a mighty difference, furthermore we do not have the majority of our army in Kashmir.

When you stop rolling on the floor, maybe you would realise that the "war" in Kashmir is also against terrorists. Terrorists who come from your country. Terrorists who terrorise and blow up and maim and rape and kill more civilian Kashmiris than Indian forces.

Right. FATA and your NWFP do not want "independence" cause my friend they have never considered themselves to be part of Pakistan in the first place. Ever. Everyone in the world except Pakistanis it seems realises that.

As for Kashmir being a "freedom struggle," then my friend so is Balochistan. They never wanted to be part of Pakistan for as long as you claim Kashmir never wanted to be part of India. They have fought at last count three major wars of independence against your armed forces.

These were full blown uprisings which were glossed over by Punjabi Pakistani powers as mere nuisance-value violent clashes instigated by disgruntled elite Baloch lords based mainly abroad. But the world knows and has increasingly come to realise that the sentiment on the ground is very different and sooner rather than later things will come to a head. Yet again.

Lastly, the world is yet to come to know of the full magnitude of the death of ordinary civilian Pakistanis in the operations being carried out by your Armed Forces against your Taliban since the past couple of years. Once those figures start filtering out, as they most definitely will (nothing remains hidden in today's "connected" world ..... not even the badlands of pakistan), that is the time most of you guys will be invited by the world in general, and us Indians in particular, to indulge in intellectual debates on "human rights."

We can continue this finger pointing game till then. From the A/C comfort of our homes and offices, with a mug of coffee in one hand, and our computers logged on to our favorite forum, with the mouse in the other.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Indian Army has committed brutality in Kashir, just like your army is doing it in NWFP, FATA etc.. And spare me the disputed area rant.

Anyway to happier news

Army guns down 4 terrorists along LoC: Rediff.com India News

Four terrorists were killed as Army foiled an infiltration bid along the Line of Control [ Images ] in Nowgam sector, a defence spokesperson said on Saturday.

Troops noticed a group of heavily armed terrorists along the LoC late Friday night. The intruders were challenged and in the subsequent gunbattle, which continued through the night, four terrorists were killed, the spokesperson said.

The operation was still on when last reports came in, the spokesperson added.

So how much money they would receive from GOI. They did all this for the money. Paisa kitna milai ga yeh batao.

:azn:

So how much money they would receive from GOI. They did all this for the money. Paisa kitna milai ga yeh batao.

:azn:

Is achhe kaam ke liye to jitna mile utna kam hai.....

waise ...kuch paise toh Jihadion ki taraf se bhi milne chahiye...bhai unki meeting jo fix kar di hai "72 Virgins" ke saath ....jannat main...LOL

When you stop rolling on the floor, maybe you would realise that the "war" in Kashmir is also against terrorists. Terrorists who come from your country. Terrorists who terrorise and blow up and maim and rape and kill more civilian Kashmiris than Indian forces.

Right. FATA and your NWFP do not want "independence" cause my friend they have never considered themselves to be part of Pakistan in the first place. Ever. Everyone in the world except Pakistanis it seems realises that.

As for Kashmir being a "freedom struggle," then my friend so is Balochistan. They never wanted to be part of Pakistan for as long as you claim Kashmir never wanted to be part of India. They have fought at last count three major wars of independence against your armed forces.

These were full blown uprisings which were glossed over by Punjabi Pakistani powers as mere nuisance violent clashes instigated by disgruntled elite Baloch lords based mainly abroad. But the world knows and has increasingly come to realise that the sentiment on the ground is very different and sooner rather than later things will come to a head. Yet again.

Lastly, the world is yet to come to know of the full magnitude of the death of ordinary civilian Pakistanis in the operations being carried out by your Armed Forces against your Taliban since the past couple of years. Once those figures start filtering out, as they most definitely will (nothing remains hidden in today's "connected" world ..... not even the badlands of pakistan), that is the time most of you guys will be invited by the world in general, and us Indians in particular, to indulge in intellectual debaes on "human rights."

We can continue this finger pointing game till then. From the A/C comfort of our homes and offices, with a mug of coffee in one hand, and our computers logged on to our favorite forum, with the mouse in the other.

Cheers, Doc

Ah the dreams of an Indian fan boy continues.

Typical Indian fan boy with his ridiculous rant.

Everyone in the world. Lolzzz. Only some pathetic souls. Why don't the pashtun members of this forum should be given a chance to give their verdict about whether they want to be a part of Pakistan or not. Why don't you come to FATA and NWFP and ask yourself. The results may be surprising for you as you are a fan boy.

Baluchistan was, is and never will be a disputed territory. So it is ridiculous to bring it in the discussion. They have fought three when ever they get support from Indian and Afghan support from Afghanistan and when they don't. They are happy with Pakistan. In the future when the Indian and Afghan interference would be eliminated from the land of Afghanistan they would again settle with what they have right now.;)

These were full blown uprisings which were glossed over by Punjabi Pakistani powers as mere nuisance violent clashes instigated by disgruntled elite Baloch lords based mainly abroad. But the world knows and has increasingly come to realise that the sentiment on the ground is very different and sooner rather than later things will come to a head. Yet again.

Huh. Keep dreaming buddy. Daud of Afghanistan left this world dreaming such wet dreams and so will you and many others like you.

Lastly, the world is yet to come to know of the full magnitude of the death of ordinary civilian Pakistanis in the operations being carried out by your Armed Forces against your Taliban since the past couple of years. Once those figures start filtering out, as they most definitely will (nothing remains hidden in today's "connected" world ..... not even the badlands of pakistan), that is the time most of you guys will be invited by the world in general, and us Indians in particular, to indulge in intellectual debaes on "human rights."

Huh. I think you are conveying your dreams to us. Who will be debating about those so called human rights atrocities. The failed America and NATO or the pathetic India. Yeah world might give a statement or two to cover their failure in Afghanistan or a pathetic European or American NGO might issue a so called "Human Rights Atrocities" report but who cares about them. They issue such reports every other day to get a headline in the newspapers and websites. Nothing changes.

Till what? Your dreams getting fulfilled? I think you have to wait a lot more then you dream of. it is good to have a coffee while sitting in front of our PC's but it is even better if we won't get banned for supporting terrorism and conveying our dreams to others. I hope you know what I am saying. ;)

:)

Is achhe kaam ke liye to jitna mile utna kam hai.....

waise ...kuch paise toh Jihadion ki taraf se bhi milne chahiye...bhai unki meeting jo fix kar di hai "72 Virgins" ke saath ....jannat main...LOL

Nahi yaar GOI sai bhi to kuck na kuch milna chahiye. Warna IA to hai hi farigh logon ki army. Ab paisa bhi nahi milai ga to is ko join karnai ka kia faida.

I hope they would some good amount from GOI unless any human rights organization spoil their party.

Where am I crying . You people are crying therefore You interfere in India's internal matter. I never interfered in Pakistan's internal matter. So repeating my words don't help you.

to all Indians :-
Kashmir is India's Integral part . So any unrest in kashmir is India's internal matter so don't reply on any pakistani's remark on our internal matter. Let them bark.

Last time i checked Kashmir is a disputed territory. So its not your internal matter afterall.

Kashmir violence leaves 8 dead
Last Updated: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | 12:19 PM ET
The Associated Press

Violence continued to spiral in Indian Kashmir on Tuesday as five suspected insurgents and three Indian soldiers were killed in a fierce gunbattle and two people were killed as government troops fired on anti-India protesters, officials said.

Tensions have been high across the divided Himalayan region as government forces allegedly have killed at least eight other people during two weeks of protests demanding independence.

Muslim militants have fought in the Indian-controlled part of Kashmir since 1989 for independence or merger with Pakistan.

On Tuesday, thousands of police in riot gear patrolled the main city, Srinagar, and shops, businesses and government offices were shut.

kashmir-riot-cp-8963799.jpg

A Kashmiri protester throws a stone at police in Srinagar, India, on Tuesday. (Dar Yasin/Associated Press)

A Kashmiri protester throws a stone at police in Srinagar, India, on Tuesday. (Dar Yasin/Associated Press)Police and paramilitary soldiers drove through neighbourhoods warning people to stay indoors and not participate in pro-independence protests, said Afaq Wani, a Srinagar resident. He said it was almost a curfew-like situation.

Sajad Ahmed, a local police officer, said no curfew has been imposed, but that the state government has banned the assembly in public of more than five people. Troops also erected steel barricades and laid razor wire across main roads to prevent public gatherings.

"We're imposing restrictions to avoid clashes," Ahmed said.

Similar restrictions were also imposed in several other towns in the region. In the violence-torn town of Sopore, 55 kilometres northwest of Srinagar, an indefinite curfew was in force for the fifth consecutive day.

_48206556_009695486-1.jpg

The protests have been some of the biggest in two years

However, thousands of people defied the government orders across the state. Clashes erupted as police and paramilitary soldiers chased the protesters who threw rocks at them in retaliation, said a police officer on condition of anonymity.

Both the civilian deaths Tuesday were in Anantnag, a town 55 kilometres south of Srinagar. Local residents said one of the dead, Ishtiyaq Ahmed Khanday, 15, was not part of any protests and was killed in the compound of his home.

A separate gunbattle near the India-Pakistan frontier broke out on Monday when a group of suspected militants infiltrated into Indian territory in the Nowgam sector, Col. Vineet Sood, an army spokesman, said Tuesday.

Nuclear-armed Pakistan and India have fought two wars over Kashmir. India accuses Pakistan of funding and training militants in the Pakistani-held portion of Kashmir and helping them slip over to the Indian side to fight. Islamabad denies the charge.

More than 68,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the conflict since 1989

CBC News - World - Kashmir violence leaves 8 dead

Internal matter my A$$.. huh

Last edited:
Nahi yaar GOI sai bhi to kuck na kuch milna chahiye. Warna IA to hai hi farigh logon ki army. Ab paisa bhi nahi milai ga to is ko join karnai ka kia faida.

Paisa bahut zaruri hai bhai....iske bina to kaam ka maza nahi aata....kam wahi karo jo dil ko achha lage aur paise bhi mile...dil khol ke......

I hope they would some good amount from GOI unless any human rights organization spoil their party.

Human Rights wale.......hmmm bhonkne wale bina daant ke tutte....chalo unke age bhi kuch haddi dall deinge....

'Fake killings' return to Kashmir

By Altaf Hussain
Page last updated at 13:23 GMT, Monday, 28 June 2010 14:23 UK
BBC News, Srinagar

Many believe that 'fake killings' are taking place in Kashmir. Three men went missing in Indian-administered Kashmir in April.

Nothing extraordinary about that, but some time later their bodies were discovered near the Line of Control (LoC), which separates Indian- and Pakistani-administered Kashmir - a fate which militants trying to cross the border often meet.

Many believe that 'fake killings' are taking place in Kashmir.

But during investigations, the police discovered that the men had been killed in a staged gun battle in a frontier area.

The probe also revealed that a senior officer of the Indian army - a major - had the three men kidnapped by offering them jobs as porters.

The troops later informed the police that they had killed three militants. The army also claimed to have found Pakistani currency and arms and ammunition on the three men.

The major has been suspended and another senior soldier transferred from his post. The army has pledged to "co-operate" with the police in investigations.

So have 'fake encounter' killings - where the security forces are alleged to carry out extrajudicial killings - returned to Kashmir?

Political leaders across the spectrum - pro-Indian, anti-Indian and government ministers - think so.

'Bogey of infiltration'

"There are hardliners in the Indian Army and intelligence agencies, as there are in Pakistan, who think that by raising the bogey of infiltration and gun battles near the border they can create terror among people and also put pressure on Pakistan," says Mehbooba Mufti, prominent pro-India leader who heads the largest opposition party in the state.

Kashmir's law minister, Ali Mohammad Sagar says there have been "several proven cases of fake encounters in the past 20 years".

Investigating the latest "fake encounters" of the three men from Nadihal village in Barramulla district, the police said that the army major had done it to get "a promotion and/or a cash reward".

_48158989_indianarmysoldiersap226.jpg

The army has been accused of carrying out 'fake killings"

But the army rejects this allegation, saying cash rewards for killing militants are a "myth".

The army has been accused of carrying out 'fake killings" "Awards are given for individual bravery of a soldier," says army spokesman Lt Col JS Brar.

The army says it has "zero tolerance" for human rights violations and soldiers found guilty are punished.

It says more than 1,500 allegations of such violations reported to it had been investigated, and the overwhelming majority of them had "been found to be false".

But reports of such "fake encounters" continue to surface from time to time in Kashmir.

Three years ago five bodies were exhumed in Ganderbal district as a probe into claims that police were fabricating clashes with militants as an excuse to carry out extrajudicial killings.

They had been buried as foreign militants, but later turned out to be civilians.

Unnamed graves

The district police chief and some other officers were arrested in connection with the incident.

Rights groups wonder why none of the army officers involved in the joint "fake encounter" with the police were arrested.

Also, human rights groups discovered nearly 3,000 unnamed graves in the Baramulla and Kupwara districts a couple of years ago.

Rights activist Khurram Pervez says 50 bodies buried in some of the graves were exhumed. And of the 47 which were identified, all but one were those of civilians.

There have been widespread protests against the killings

Most of the people in Kashmir feel that such "fake killings" can be checked if the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) is withdrawn.

The law gives the armed forces the powers of search and seizure. But more importantly, it gives them immunity against prosecution unless the Indian government accords prior sanction for such prosecution.

There have been widespread protests against the killings The law protects soldiers who may kill a civilian by mistake or in unavoidable circumstances during an operation against militants.

But many like leading lawyer Mian Abdul Qayoom say that the law has been "misused to kill innocent civilians".

Mr Qayoom says the Indian government has withheld sanction to prosecute a soldier even when it is known that he killed civilians "arbitrarily".

"This is proof that such killings are a policy of the government rather than an aberration on the part of an individual soldier," he says.

Political parties, including the governing National Conference, have repeatedly asked for the withdrawal of the law to make soldiers more accountable.

Mehbooba Mufti says the withdrawal of AFSPA has been recommended by a committee set up by the prime minister.

But there is still no indication that it may be withdrawn soon.

Till then, many in Kashmir believe, such "fake encounters" will keep happening.

BBC News - 'Fake killings' return to Kashmir

Last edited:
Paisa bahut zaruri hai bhai....iske bina to kaam ka maza nahi aata....kam wahi karo jo dil ko achha lage aur paise bhi mile...dil khol ke......

Human Rights wale.......hmmm bhonkne wale bina daant ke tutte....chalo unke age bhi kuch haddi dall deinge....

Yup money is important and its importance increase if you are n Indian soldier deployed in IOK.

I hope no human rights organization won't raise objection to this encounter for being fake. Bicharon ka paisa phans jaye ga.

Yup money is important and its importance increase if you are n Indian soldier deployed in IOK.

I hope no human rights organization won't raise objection to this encounter for being fake. Bicharon ka paisa phans jaye ga.

Kaho to kuch paisa us paar bhej dain..... P....O.....K main ......Then human rights organizations will appreciate India's concern for other Human beings....

Back
Top Bottom