What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Fake Encounters , Are Not actually Encounters which are created for the Purpose of rivalry nor anything personal....

This is the birth of Such Encounters, Separatists have the habit of hiding terrorists, and Army breaks In And engages in A Battle with them Based Only on the Intelligence Inputs, Some Go wrong, which End Up as Fake Encounters, We need better Intelligence Inputs....

every Battalion has its own Intelligence Source, And They carry out operation without Informing the higher Officials as to keep it secret and Its not against the protocol, so The officer Leading the battalion is Solly responsible, and When Wrong , They end Up a Police enquiry and Later On deal with the Military consequences

But sir don't you beleive all is not right in indian kashmir???? Is this fake encounters that Kashmiris deserve??? Why use of force ?? Why kill inocent people just to blame pakistan...??

I am sure that the families of actual terrorists will also never submit that their relatives were really terrorists. Whether these guys who were killed were terrorists or not will be determined by an inquiry if one is ordered. THere have been enough cases of punishments handed out to defaulters in the security forces if the encounters are really fake. Till then, for me these 3 who were killed were what is claimed by the IA.

Its foolhardy to expect IA involved in counter insurgency operations in the area to first look for proof and then engage the terrorists. The rules are simple.. If fired upon, take them out.

Are there innocents that get caught in the cross fire.. sure.. Very unfortunate but unavoidable in a COIN operation as civilians in Afghanistan and NWFP as well know to their cost..

I know COIN operations are destructive for the civilians... but the news is about thousands of unarmed kashmiris protesting in the streets.. so Even if they were terrorist what about those protesting in their favor???

again? lol ... kashmir belongs to pakistan if you dont want to give it let it be indipendant this will keep going on soo.... num heads

I know COIN operations are destructive for the civilians... but the news is about thousands of unarmed kashmiris protesting in the streets.. so Even if they were terrorist what about those protesting in their favor???

The ones protesting are either right or wrong. If right, hopefully their protests will lead to an investigation resulting in punishment of defaulting officers. If wrong, they are just victims of terrorist propoganda. No impact on the sec forces' operations either way

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

again? lol ... kashmir belongs to pakistan if you dont want to give it let it be indipendant this will keep going on soo.... num heads

karan-1970-albums-t0-picture2567-ttth.jpg

you used that picture many times before.. I think you are in love with that lady............:woot:

Originally Posted by zagahaga

why??? u dont have guts to take it from india ???

Please don't start India Pakistan war here.... Topic is about kashmiris sufferings...

I have a suggestion, If you think Kashmir really belongs to Pakistan what stops a mighty Pakistan Army (Note : Only Isalmic country to have Nukes, and all those missiles centuries ahead of India's and the super jets with there super pilots ) from coming to liberate it. Why bank on those poor civilians to do the job, what are you waiting for since last 7 decades?

BTW to all indian members!!!!!!!! source is 'Reuters' not 'Bharat Rakshak' so no one can deny its credibility....

Last edited:
But u guys have ever thought of the reason IA is in Kashmir in the fist place...?

From 1948-88 whether the Indian Army was in Kashmir cities..? -NO-
They were on the borders...

But once the Pakistani Backed insurgency started then only to contain the Insurgency IA was drawn into Kashmir.

So if u gotta blame anyone - Blame the terrorists,,...Not the Indian Army..:disagree:

And the thousands protesting (allowed to protest) shows the level of democracy in Kashmir.

Can u see such a spectacle in China for example..? Wont they be fired and tanks be called ..?

Now if you read the article it says that insurgency has seen down turn. But the article is about fake encounters for just blaming pakistan for cross border terrorism... and even forget about the fake encounter thing... just tell me why these people were protesting???

The ones protesting are either right or wrong. If right, hopefully their protests will lead to an investigation resulting in punishment of defaulting officers. If wrong, they are just victims of terrorist propoganda. No impact on the sec forces' operations either way

But the problem is this is not the first time kashmiris are protesting and also not the first time these fake encounter stories have come up. So if the defaulting officers were punished in the investigations for the previous fake encounters then why these encounters havn't stopped.

I have a suggestion, If you think Kashmir really belongs to Pakistan what stops a mighty Pakistan Army (Note : Only Isalmic country to have Nukes, and all those missiles centuries ahead of India's and the super jets with there super pilots ) from coming to liberate it. Why bank on those poor civilians to do the job, what are you waiting for since last 7 decades?

every time i have to respond to this........ YOU GUY CRY WOLF WITH THE SLIGHTEST DOWN FALL IN WAR SOOOOOO WE NOW CHOOSE DIPLOMACY .... but if you want you can choose the option to have 7.6 mm bullets up ur ......

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

cant handel the truth or cant respond so dont reply ok

Back
Top Bottom