What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Or it could have given victory to congress for sorting the kashmir problem out.

victory to the congress from a Pakistani POV..

But anything involving a loss of even a square inch of Indian land would be political suicide from Indian point of view....

Chill dude ....Pakistan itself had been there only for 62 years and u ve gone as far as to say Kashmir was part of it for 1000 years.

True intentions coming out..isnt it..? ;)

Don't kid yourself india itself has been there for only 62 years also.

A pity that it didn't happen in Musharraf's time. He gets a lot of bad press in Pakistan and was seen as a villain in India for his role in Kargil and while he deserves that, he did make some serious efforts towards peace in the later years of his administration. Also as chief of the army, he would have pretty much committed the army to the deal something which will be seen as a stumbling block with the present dispensation.

This is pretty much the only deal that India will ever be agreeable to (loose borders, more autonomy). The longer it takes to get there, the more time we are stuck with all this hatred.

india should relinquish Kashmir control and let Kashmir become part of Pakistan. Kashmiris want to be apart of Pakistan and do not want to be apart of india.

Srinagar: Shafiq Ahmad Sheikh had nothing to do with the protesters who were throwing stones at the bus in which he was travelling in Srinagar. That didn't help--a stone hit Sheikh on his head and he died later on Friday.
Sheikh, 40, came under attack when a group of young men started throwing stones at the bus in Batmaloo in central Srinagar, police said. He was taken to a hospital where he died, said police.

The protesters were throwing stones in support of Syed Ali Geelani, the separatist leader who is under house arrest and has been prevented from taking out a march to the UN office in the state capital.

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah blamed Geelani, who heads the hardline faction of Hurriyat Conference, for Sheikh’s death.
“Any right-thinking person would condemn this death unequivocally. This is an unnecessary death brought about by unnecessary timetable of protests announced Geelani. He is singularly responsible for this death today,” Abdullah told CNN-IBN.
“It is only the result of Geelani’s Friday calendar of protests that he has announced that this innocent has died. If he (Geelani) he had not announced these protests I can assure you that not stone pelting would have taken place,” said Abdullah.
PTI adds an 11-day child died on February 22 this year when he fell from his mother’s arms during an attack on a mini-bus by a group of protestors in Baramulla district.Srinagar protesters' stones kill innocent - India - ibnlive

I don't know why india is so reluctant to resolve the issue its just simple hold referendum and the let the kashmiris decide what they want..... bs that's it

kashmir is integral part of India
end of dispute:cheers:

you are rite by saying that India doesnot want to resolve Kashmir issue.
India also dont want to resolve other issues like saichen, water, sir chreek etc.

because India is not gonna benefit from this.
pakistan is gonna be in gain not India:partay:

This is an unfortunate incident that a 11 days old baby passed away.. but who was that 11 years old baby going to become? A surviver under Indian occupation? I pray that 11 years old baby had survived so he could have joined those protesters and had acted against occupying forces under Indian uniform.

kashmir is integral part of India
end of dispute:cheers:

you are rite by saying that India doesnot want to resolve Kashmir issue.
India also dont want to resolve other issues like saichen, water, sir chreek etc.

because India is not gonna benefit from this.
pakistan is gonna be in gain not India:partay:

Good thinking my friend we need more people like you in India and at the top positions. You are thinking about piece of land not residents of the land. Pandit Nehru was one like you and he did the job for Muslims. People with the same mindset are only going to help those factors who want to see India broken. Even Paksitan has seen the result of this mindset and we got a portion of our country got separated. Are you sure you with your current mindset are ready to face this destiny? Yet again?

Good thinking my friend we need more people like you in India and at the top positions. You are thinking about piece of land not residents of the land. Pandit Nehru was one like you and he did the job for Muslims. People with the same mindset are only going to help those factors who want to see India broken. Even Paksitan has seen the result of this mindset and we got a portion of our country got separated. Are you sure you with your current mindset are ready to face this destiny? Yet again?

great answer my best friend...............

My answer............I am neither a pandit nor a hindu.( no need to bring partition into it, How many threads we need bro)

have a good day:cheers:

This is an unfortunate incident that a 11 days old baby passed away.. but who was that 11 years old baby going to become? A surviver under Indian occupation? I pray that 11 years old baby had survived so he could have joined those protesters and had acted against occupying forces under Indian uniform.

well , I hope her mother just wants her son back.:cheers:

@graphican

Bro, can you tell me what India is gonna gain if Kashmir issue is resolved???.

What I said is true............India is going to be loser.............who wants to be a loser in this world

Intelligent trolling... but its still trolling...

he could have become doctor,engineer,IAS,IPS etc, why would he become paid stone thrower...

Back
Top Bottom