What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What do you expect form a country that feeds its populace hatred laced propaganda about Pakistan 24/7?

The issue is not 'demand' for Pakistani channels, it is the fact that they only want their own distorted narrative to have primacy - you all know this, the majority of new Indian posters on this forum have over the years displayed a shocking understanding of Pakistan and the level of its development.

Go to the major Indian newspapers such as ToI and HT, and their sections on Pakistan are chock full of negative news alone. This is all part of a well thought out strategy by the GoI to brainwash its populace and inculcate hatred for Pakistan in it.

kashmir media service reported this news................we all know how good they are in reporting.

Confirm the news first from another source too............Plz then only start blaming India and Indians .Thanks

and every state of India has his or her main newspaper...........as Indian Punjab got The Tribune and Ajit.

arre bhai ......tum bhi nah:D

kashmir media service reported this news................we all know how good they are in reporting.

Confirm the news first from another source too............Plz then only start blaming India and Indians .Thanks

and every state of India has his or her main newspaper...........as Indian Punjab got The Tribune and Ajit.

arre bhai ......tum bhi nah:D

Whether this particular story is correct or not has little to do with my larger point.

wait a minute.................isnt Pakistani Channels already banned in India????

why banning the banned ones again?

Whether this particular story is correct or not has little to do with my larger point.

oh janab ji.........in my whole school life I read a small paragraph about Pakistan.............that included its geographic location and years of wars we fought...............nothing else.

what do you want to say bro................we all ( including you) know how good shows are on Pakistani news channels (well I really liked najam sethi...........that guy talk sense)

oh janab ji.........in my whole school life I read a small paragraph about Pakistan.............that included its geographic location and years of wars we fought...............nothing else.

what do you want to say bro................we all ( including you) know how good shows are on Pakistani news channels (well I really liked najam sethi...........that guy talk sense)

Textbooks have a lower impact than the media and the narratives in popular culture do.

I studied in a Pakistani school system as well, yet I cannot recall much of the 'anti-Hindu & anti-Indian' brainwashing Indians, and even some Pakistani academics, say is prevalent.

The only part that I do recall has to do with the wars and Kashmir, which it is not really possible to discuss without mentioning the opposing side.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

wait a minute.................isnt Pakistani Channels already banned in India????

why banning the banned ones again?

This story would suggest they are being banned in J&K, not in India ...

good now they must ban all the indian channels too.

the local channels of both the country are garbage and propaganda makers.

Textbooks have a lower impact than the media and the narratives in popular culture do.

I studied in a Pakistani school system as well, yet I cannot recall much of the 'anti-Hindu & anti-Indian' brainwashing Indians, and even some Pakistani academics, say is prevalent.

The only part that I do recall has to do with the wars and Kashmir, which it is not really possible to discuss without mentioning the opposing side.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

This story would suggest they are being banned in J&K, not in India ...

:lol::lol::lol:........oh yaar..........we again came to level of mera kashmir tera kashmir:rofl:

No Indian state has autonomy to go against parliament......if central govt. banned it...............banned in whole area which is India:chilli:

Hmmmmm........i do recall my grandpa tuning to watch PTV about a decade ago.........

wats wrong if they are banned,jammu is a part of india and channels are banned in whole india.why r u worried if it is in jammu

What do you expect form a country that feeds its populace hatred laced propaganda about Pakistan 24/7?

The issue is not 'demand' for Pakistani channels, it is the fact that they only want their own distorted narrative to have primacy - you all know this, the majority of new Indian posters on this forum have over the years displayed a shocking understanding of Pakistan and the level of its development.

Go to the major Indian newspapers such as ToI and HT, and their sections on Pakistan are chock full of negative news alone. This is all part of a well thought out strategy by the GoI to brainwash its populace and inculcate hatred for Pakistan in it.

SIR YOU R HALF RIGHT AND HALF WRONG THOUGH YOU R RIGHT IN WAY THAT IN INDIAN PAPERS MOSTILY NEGATIVE ABOUT PAKISTAN PRINTED but wrong in a way that its a propaganda by GOI.HT and TOI r independent newspaper AND why they print mostly negative coz (this is just my POV) that always highligted, agressive,breaking thing comes into news (like taliban,suicide,bomb blast) never the news come of little development of state,town,city.and sir forget toi and ht ,what about ur own newspaper they mostly print negative about zardari,politicians,political system,and your own govt.though ther r doing fine as per conditions:pakistan:

Well, don't you think its the other way round. Lol, you guy study twisted historic facts even in your text books. We never studied about Kashmir dispute in detail in our text books.

The Pakistani media, the mainstream media talks about nuking banglore, spins stupid conspiracy theories 24/7. The likes of ZH and Ahmad Quairaishi are examples. Most Pakistanis hail the nuclear bomb as the biggest achievement of the country till date.
Talk about programmed to hate!!

wats wrong if they are banned,jammu is a part of india and channels are banned in whole india.why r u worried if it is in jammu

Jammu and Kashmir is not the part of Inida.....
Its a dispute part....
Amazing people are so unaware abt J&K ......

Its a dispute part....

So whats your point? If it is disputed, why does the international community shy away from solving it?

Its a dispute part....

P O K is also a disputed area. However, Indian constitution is applicable in J&K while the Pakistani constitution is applicable in P O K.

Amazing how people are so naive to not comprehend that.....

Back
Top Bottom