What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Its good to see that these guys have covered there faces. Looks like they are also ashamed of the fact that they are a tool to defend the indian tyranny. If they had a better job they would surely never join Indian security forces. Poor souls.

:cheers:
:blah::blah::blah:

Way to go smarta$$. So, by your pathetic logic all the forces of the rest of world's hotspots cover there faces to avoid being humiliated. Special operations are conducted by special men. You saw there faces in pictures i uploaded together and you still manage to spew a stupit reamarks. BRAVO :disagree:

here is another pic from same operation just in case you forgot to think before saying some dumb &#!t.
2yxokyh.jpg

please tell me is this "FREE" & "SECULAR" thing noticed in places like gujrat? can an azaan be said in gujrat can the QURBANI be done on the streets of gujrat?

is LoC the only place in india where the army believes in secularism?????

are the orissa christans free to practise their faith?

sir,

Not only Gujarat at all over India each and every Muslim is free to practice his religion as he/she likes.

1. Since, you have asked about Gujarat, Here is a photo where thousands of Muslims offering Namaz in Ahamadabad, Gujarat.

The Photo is from a leading British Newspaper so you can't rant about the authenticity.

GD8994280@Muslims-offer-Friday--2768.jpg

Muslims around the world prepare for Eid al-Fitr | World news | guardian.co.uk

Second and Third photo are also of Gujarat where Muslims are protesting against Pakistan

3084834436_74270d6ed7.jpg

3090030162_ca85265f8e.jpg

2. As for the Christians i'm a christian myself but you will say i'm a individual or a Hindu Zionist hiding behind a christian ID, so here is link from a Internationally reputed Christian Newspaper.

Indian Christians Reject USCIRF Report; Defends 'Secular' India

Stating that India is truly secular in letter and spirit, Archbishop Raphael Cheenath of Cuttack-Bhubaneshwar rejected USCIRF's report and said there should be "no doubt over the secular credentials of India."

Full report @ following link:

http://www.christianpost.com/articl...scirf-report-defends-secular-india/index.html

I know, i know as both the propagandas have busted with credible and neutral links you must be feeling frustated but what can i say.

I have to tell the truth.

thanks

@ Areesh

Here are more covered faces for you Mr: The Truth is Out There... but I lost the URL.:haha:
2nldddu.jpg

hmmmmmm

1. Thank You DNA atleast one Indian tabloid accept it as LoC ;)

2. the written item while quoting the imam of the mosque said "Thanks to army we can now give azan" hmmmmmmmmm I wonder whats there to wait for army for giving azan because as far as we know for azan almost all mosques use a small loudspeaker which costs no more than 3 or 4 hundred rupees.

Are you managing the financing and resources of the Mosque?
On what basis are you claiming that the Army did not provide the mosque with some necessary equipment to conduct their operations?

3. Above all and the most important thing is that we Muslims in Pakistan, Kashmir and many other Muslim countries, we willingly and peronally contribute for construction and facilitating the mosques from our own pockets mostly no matter how poor we are.

Uhhh.....how about, the army men helping could have been Muslim?
Or the fact that soldiers in the Indian army actually have a heart?
Why dont you go ask Mr.MuradK about the Gentlemen from the Indian armed forces that he calls friends that you and others of your kind portray as monsters.....

No one can stop you from imagining things and coming up with vague theories.....all we ask is to flaunt them when related to Pakistan....NOT Indian affairs...

So the bottom line is this is pure Indian BS to gain sympathy.

Gain who's sympathy?
Another thing is most of schools are occupied by Indian army in IHK as well as Mosques are disrespected by Indian occupied army so lets have a reality check how much Indian army in Occupied Kashmir facilitate the mosques.

How exactly are they disrespected?.....Can you provide some instances?.....
Or are you referring to the screening that has to be done at Mosques to prevent Pakistani terrorists from hiding in them or taking civilians hostage?......

@ Areesh

Here are more covered faces for you Mr: The Truth is Out There... but I lost the URL.:haha:
2nldddu.jpg

Looks like they are covering there faces because they don't want the people of IOK to see them. They don't to get killed by them.

Anyways congrats to you for killing 18 "terrorists". How many left now. 1 or 10 or 100. Or you will wipe the whole population of the valley.

:yahoo:

sir,

Not only Gujarat at all over India each and every Muslim is free to practice his religion as he/she likes.

1. Since, you have asked about Gujarat, Here is a photo where thousands of Muslims offering Namaz in Ahamadabad, Gujarat.

The Photo is from a leading British Newspaper so you can't rant about the authenticity.

GD8994280@Muslims-offer-Friday--2768.jpg

Muslims around the world prepare for Eid al-Fitr | World news | guardian.co.uk

Second and Third photo are also of Gujarat where Muslims are protesting against Pakistan

3084834436_74270d6ed7.jpg

3090030162_ca85265f8e.jpg

2. As for the Christians i'm a christian myself but you will say i'm a individual or a Hindu Zionist hiding behind a christian ID, so here is link from a Internationally reputed Christian Newspaper.

Indian Christians Reject USCIRF Report; Defends 'Secular' India

Stating that India is truly secular in letter and spirit, Archbishop Raphael Cheenath of Cuttack-Bhubaneshwar rejected USCIRF's report and said there should be "no doubt over the secular credentials of India."

Full report @ following link:

Indian Christians Reject USCIRF Report; Defends 'Secular' India | Christianpost.com

I know, i know as both the propagandas have busted with credible and neutral links you must be feeling frustated but what can i say.

I have to tell the truth.

thanks

Seriously your post is as pathetic as thread. One or two pics or links doesn't change the fact that muslims were slaughtered in gujrat and chrsistians were butchered in orissa..

Insane patriotism can't change facts. Yeah it can increase your posts.

:azn:

Looks like they are covering there faces because they don't want the people of IOK to see them. They don't to get killed by them.

Anyways congrats to you for killing 18 "terrorists". How many left now. 1 or 10 or 100. Or you will wipe the whole population of the valley.

:yahoo:

More to go.. just the terrorists are on army's list
But the population of kashmiris are growing.The population of the state, according to the 1981 census was 5,987,389 (3,164,660 males and 2,822,729 females).October 1989, the population of the state was 7,718,700.

I promise i will give the newest population figures to you once the ongoing census is over.. :cheers:

More to go.. just the terrorists are on army's list
But the population of kashmiris are growing.The population of the state, according to the 1981 census was 5,987,389 (3,164,660 males and 2,822,729 females).October 1989, the population of the state was 7,718,700.

I promise i will give the newest population figures to you once the ongoing census is over.. :cheers:

The Indian army has been killing "Terrorists" in the IOK. Let's see how many it will kill.:azn:

As long as we are showing soldiers with covered faces.. ;)

28rk5kh.jpg

Out of 16 personnel only 1 is masked. Rest want the kashmiri's to see them as they pass near by, so they know who saved them from getting shot by heartless oppertunist terrorists.

You are doing a really good job proving yourself to be a bright new poster on PDF. Amreesh i think we are going to get along really well. looking forward seeing more of your :argh:

And your peeps claiming all positive news coming out of Indian newspapers as propoganda is not generalization right?

Please pass the dictionary that you guys are using on your side of the border so we can familiarize ourselves with the self serving definitions being floated here.....

Don't try to be over smart and show your sarcasm here.

See to whom I replied and the relevant sequence of the discussion. I did not replied on the news item posted, as i don't have to, we need no propaganda news from your side or from our side, we have 3rd party credible sources to show us the real picture of what goes on where and when.

And as for your advice, first pass it on to your own and then advice us. But it seems its impossible, as it becomes impossible for the types like yours and others like you to come up to reality and see the faults in your own, as pointing fingers is easy compared to the self assessment.

/\/\/\ Hey Mod, it's enough.

Shall we come back to the topic , please.

Dude whats with you and advises, and that also in the most disrespectful way. Yes you can get back to the discussion on hand after rendering the same advise to your brethren. The coin always have 2 sides stop looking at one end of it only.

P.S. Its not your gali mohala where you can use that tone in your conversation. Respect others to get some.

Back
Top Bottom