What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
please tell me is this "FREE" & "SECULAR" thing noticed in places like gujrat? can an azaan be said in gujrat can the QURBANI be done on the streets of gujrat?

is LoC the only place in india where the army believes in secularism?????

are the orissa christans free to practise their faith?

Sir.. Done with enough rants against Indian Secularism.. you did too much and came with 2 instances... Yes sir Muslims in Gujrat are safe to do what they want.. If you have any problem please confirm with Pathan brothers.. and Christians in Orissa are also safe to do what they want...
If you want to state few cases and want to blame whole Indian secularism then why you get angered when Terrorism is added to particular religion because of so many cases.. Well I dont believe that.. do you believe the same?

please tell me is this "FREE" & "SECULAR" thing noticed in places like gujrat? can an azaan be said in gujrat can the QURBANI be done on the streets of gujrat?

is LoC the only place in india where the army believes in secularism?????

are the orissa christans free to practise their faith?

We had some dark patches
but that doesnt mean Indian Army or India is not Secular.

Take my Example.
I am from Kerala, A christian
My Father worked with IAF
I have worked all over India,now in Jammu and Kashmir

From our Experience Indian Forces are secular and so in Indian Society

Ps: Please peep in your house

@PRIDE

sure! if you want to bury your head in the sand and tell me everything is ok then i can't do anything!:wave:

@MALLU

we are talking about secular india here like most indians love to rant "don't bring india into everything" i say don't bring pakistan into everything!

besides as for pakistan our minoirty rights are way more than in india!

What type of ridiculous thread is this one. What a important news we are witnessing in this thread. Well if Indian army has does something better unlike there past why is there so much fuss about. It can be described in this equation.

Indian army in Kashmir= Numerous mosques destroyed in Kashmir-A single mosque save.

Great indian army you could do something good. Keep it up.

:)

You mentioned Pakistan which means you generalized all Pakistanis, so you weren't replying to just one individual.

So next time before you come up with above kind of ridiculous generalizing statements, do see the mirror and see the problem of denial by India and Indians.

And your peeps claiming all positive news coming out of Indian newspapers as propoganda is not generalization right?

Please pass the dictionary that you guys are using on your side of the border so we can familiarize ourselves with the self serving definitions being floated here.....

Last edited:
slowly but steadily the valley will be cleansed of these unwanted elements and will be paradise once again.

These 6 bastards will surely go straight to hell.

Kudos to Indian Forces

2yxokyh.jpg

See the joy of relief on the faces of kashmiri people after the operation ended.

25jkozk.jpg

If you are a militant and want to see your angels ASAP...see me in Rajouri you damned terrorist.
jawd4l.jpg

jawd4l.jpg

Its good to see that these guys have covered there faces. Looks like they are also ashamed of the fact that they are a tool to defend the indian tyranny. If they had a better job they would surely never join Indian security forces. Poor souls.

:cheers:

jawd4l.jpg

Its good to see that these guys have covered there faces. Looks like they are also ashamed of the fact that they are a tool to defend the indian tyranny. If they had a better job they would surely never join Indian security forces. Poor souls.

:cheers:

They are covering their face so that the people they protect doesn't need to cover their face.

Kashmir will always be with India.

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

hmmmmmm

1. Thank You DNA atleast one Indian tabloid accept it as LoC ;)

2. the written item while quoting the imam of the mosque said "Thanks to army we can now give azan" hmmmmmmmmm I wonder whats there to wait for army for giving azan because as far as we know for azan almost all mosques use a small loudspeaker which costs no more than 3 or 4 hundred rupees.

3. Above all and the most important thing is that we Muslims in Pakistan, Kashmir and many other Muslim countries, we willingly and peronally contribute for construction and facilitating the mosques from our own pockets mostly no matter how poor we are.

So the bottom line is this is pure Indian BS to gain sympathy.

Another thing is most of schools are occupied by Indian army in IHK as well as Mosques are disrespected by Indian occupied army so lets have a reality check how much Indian army in Occupied Kashmir facilitate the mosques.

One more thing the headline of this story item is altogather misleading.

Back
Top Bottom